• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
The only apparent hint is that the Gamepad is the worst controller in video-game history and they have to back-track a decade to resolve the problem.
:4jigglypuff:
I actually rather like the gamepad for most titles, it's obviously terrible for smash, but it's comfortable.

The problem was that the whole thing is not cost effective.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Is "apple" a race nowadays?
It would be if they were living beings, but that only applies in the "world" of the Annoying Orange.

Though I still find it hilarious that most Internet celebrities that get shows like the Annoying Orange and FRED are bound to be considered the cancer of national television (Mostly due to them being horrible compared to the original Internet shorts). I would be saddened if Grumpy Cat were to suffer the same fate with her upcoming movie and HOPEFULLY not a a TV Show.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
I beg to differ:

The mushroom kingdom is one messed up place.

And to think Mario feels the need to step inside the skin of some poor creature every time he wants to fly, when all he needed to do was wear a cape.

What a prick.

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo
Well, let's put it this way.
You make a list of the best male characters, then you're a sexist.
Make a list of the best female characters, you're a pervert.
Make a list of characters in general, you get people saying that your list is wrong and you should feel bad.
Bout sums it up.

R0Y

Smash Master
Hard to believe that Smash 3DS is done and it's Smash U crunch time now. Not long now... Winter is coming.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Note to self: NEVER look up "Adeleine" on Pixiv again. I can see why Hal Labs rarely use the character anymore since it's bound to attract those creepy lolicons and their "loli art". *shudders*

Soul.

Lol if this thread is locked I'll just be on the Pikachu social thread.
Yes, I know that locking thing is a joke.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom