• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I don't make art, but I can be creative with some ideas, which can inspire others. Sadly, most of my thoughts include Pit or Palutena, or Pit with a female of my choice... Yea, that stuff at mild safe levels. But sometimes I can be creative on other things, as a potential idealist, sometimes that is.
Still, I'd wish there was more Lucky Pit with the gals though. Then again, finding such ppl that like that the "Ship Pit with some girls" stuff, let alone the ones I like in the way I like it is just rare. That brings me to wonder if you ever wish that you found others that like some of the stuff you do.

I suppose I'm just randomly ranting and being bored, but you know what I mean, right? Oh well, that's what happens when you feel out of place for being different or considered weird to many. *hides in bunker*

Mind if I give some random art ideas that I had in mind? SFW of course.

Last edited:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
70387f31ec2d2600fbd84b97949e2a08.png

Aww that's cute, Smashboards now holds me hand.

Wait a minute....

7038 fid.png

NO!!!! THIS CAN NOT BE!!!

AM I CURSED TO BE BABY SITED NO MATTER WHERE I BE?!?!?!

Wait a minute!! Maybe Warchamp could just be kidding.... I'll go check his...

warchamp7 FID.png

. . . . .

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I don't make art, but I can be creative with some ideas, which can inspire others. Sadly, most of my thoughts include Pit or Palutena, or Pit with a female of my choice... Yea, that stuff at mild safe levels. But sometimes I can be creative on other things, as a potential idealist, sometimes that is.
Still, I'd wish there was more Lucky Pit with the gals though. Then again, finding such ppl that like that the "Ship Pit with some girls" stuff, let alone the ones I like in the way I like it is just rare. That brings me to wonder if you ever wish that you found others that like some of the stuff you do.

I suppose I'm just randomly ranting and being bored, but you know what I mean, right? Oh well, that's what happens when you feel out of place for being different or considered weird to many. *hides in bunker*

Mind if I give some random art ideas that I had in mind? SFW of course.
Palutena and Pit are two characters I still need to practice on drawing, especially their modern designs. I should try drawing Pit's earlier design though, it looks pretty fun to draw.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

It's official, the stage builder is impossible for me to use, with even my mild hand tremors. I spent 15 minutes trying to make an even square, with the grid, and couldn't. I ended up ragequitting.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
It's official, the stage builder is impossible for me to use, with even my mild hand tremors. I spent 15 minutes trying to make an even square, with the grid, and couldn't. I ended up ragequitting.
What I do is hold my hand still and move the camera thing left or right.

Diamond DHD

Smash Journeyman
I'm having the same problem, I swear I was doing better with the Brawl stage builder.

T

Trick or Treat

What I do is hold my hand still and move the camera thing left or right.
Not much luck here either.

I'm having the same problem, I swear I was doing better with the Brawl stage builder.
It's because the Brawl builder had actual pieces to pick up and place. And while I love the freedom of being able to draw the stages, I wish we weren't limited to that. Because I can't make even simole stages until the update for sharing is released.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So!
The gentlemanly aura you guys!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Palutena and Pit are two characters I still need to practice on drawing, especially their modern designs. I should try drawing Pit's earlier design though, I can see it showing up straight in a Professor Layton game. :p

But I'm getting ahead of myself, what kind of idea's do you have?
We know Palutena has so much detail from the accessories that she wears alone, but it's rewarding in the end.

Here's some that I've had in mind for some time, in spoilers for compressing reasons.

:4pit: x :4zss::4samus:
(For this we'll be considering them along the lines of big sis/little bro and/or very close friends, the latter partially due to the Metroid/Kid Icarus similarities back then, and KI:U's Metroid references to make me think that Pit knows Samus)

For Pit and Samus to hang out for a while and have sparing battles together, one of my ideas included the two teaching each other how to use their weapons:
-Pit teaches Samus how to use a Bow (and other weapons he knows how to use).
-Samus teaches Pit how to fight better with his hands and feet (and use her gun).

In my mind, the end result of those 2 things happening would make both Pit and Samus more versatile and stronger. Pit can fight better without a weapon that he's used to using and potentially move slightly faster (provided Samus is in her Zero Suit), and Samus can use more weapons than she normally could in case something happens to her old ones.

And another one, but more on the playful side, a little running competition between Pit's Super Speed (or Lightweight) power vs Samus' Shinespark. It was a random thought when I realized Super Speed and Shinespark seemed similar, so why not have them race each other with those for fun?

I'd also find the two to be potentially great fighting duo, and there's so much more on my mind sometimes, but the Weapon Training and Race ideas are my 2 favorite ones outside the usual "chest hug" thing I'd think about.

But yea, sometimes it's easier if I learn about characters and their abilities to make things easier on my creativity. Sometimes it isn't even about shipping, but rather put Pit in a different world.
-Pit in the Zelda universe and he finds hearts. He picks em up, but realizes that they aren't money, which confuses him (Kid Icarus uses hearts as currency for those who don't know.)
-There's also the bit for Pit to encounter an actual Metroid instead of a Komayto, but somewhere in KI:U Pit apparently knows that the latter looks like a little Metroid. Alternatively, Samus encounters a Komayto. I could see those 2 making a little joke about their worlds' Metroids.

I feel like I'm ranting now, but that's the kinda stuff that can come to mind with creativity. I'm looking forward to continue on my ideas and hope they'll be known. Sorry if you hate the ideas. *hides behind shield*

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Lol, I check the comments for Pixar's Inside Out trailer and SJW are already calling it misogynistic. Stay classy SJW.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
We know Palutena has so much detail from the accessories that she wears alone, but it's rewarding in the end.

Here's some that I've had in mind for some time, in spoilers for compressing reasons.

:4pit: x :4zss::4samus:
(For this we'll be considering them along the lines of big sis/little bro and/or very close friends, the latter partially due to the Metroid/Kid Icarus similarities back then, and KI:U's Metroid references to make me think that Pit knows Samus)

For Pit and Samus to hang out for a while and have sparing battles together, one of my ideas included the two teaching each other how to use their weapons:
-Pit teaches Samus how to use a Bow (and other weapons he knows how to use).
-Samus teaches Pit how to fight better with his hands and feet (and use her gun).

In my mind, the end result of those 2 things happening would make both Pit and Samus more versatile and stronger. Pit can fight better without a weapon that he's used to using and potentially move slightly faster (provided Samus is in her Zero Suit), and Samus can use more weapons than she normally could in case something happens to her old ones.

And another one, but more on the playful side, a little running competition between Pit's Super Speed (or Lightweight) power vs Samus' Shinespark. It was a random thought when I realized Super Speed and Shinespark seemed similar, so why not have them race each other with those for fun?

I'd also find the two to be potentially great fighting duo, and there's so much more on my mind sometimes, but the Weapon Training and Race ideas are my 2 favorite ones outside the usual "chest hug" thing I'd think about.

But yea, sometimes it's easier if I learn about characters and their abilities to make things easier on my creativity. Sometimes it isn't even about shipping, but rather put Pit in a different world.
-Pit in the Zelda universe and he finds hearts. He picks em up, but realizes that they aren't money, which confuses him (Kid Icarus uses hearts as currency for those who don't know.)
-There's also the bit for Pit to encounter an actual Metroid instead of a Komayto, but somewhere in KI:U Pit apparently knows that the latter looks like a little Metroid. Alternatively, Samus encounters a Komayto. I could see those 2 making a little joke about their worlds' Metroids.

I feel like I'm ranting now, but that's the kinda stuff that can come to mind with creativity. I'm looking forward to continue on my ideas and hope they'll be known. Sorry if you hate the ideas. *hides behind shield*
I think they're pretty neat. I've been hoping to get some more idea's as I haven't drawn anything in quite sometime (Well besides that quick Paper Luigi and Mario drawing just a couple of minutes ago.....). I'll see if I'll do something with Pit sometime.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I think they're pretty neat. I've been hoping to get some more idea's as I haven't drawn anything in quite sometime (Well besides that Paper Luigi and Mario Drawing just a couple of minutes ago). I'll see if I'll do something with Pit sometime.
I'm flattered that you like em. I may not be able to draw, but I'm satisfied with having good ideas here and there. :p

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Lol, I check the comments for Pixar's Inside Out trailer and SJW are already calling it misogynistic. Stay classy SJW.
Not surprising since this is the SAME website that labeled Cia as sexist and a certain Steven Universe fusion as racist. I love Tumblr sometimes, but the people there are borderline idiotic like the Miiversians. :rolleyes:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Not surprising since this is the SAME website that labeled Cia as sexist and a certain Steven Universe fusion as racist. I love Tumblr sometimes, but the people there are borderline idiotic like the Miiversians. :rolleyes:
borderline? No, they are already there
I just go hog wild and whatever comes out of it, i keep

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Out of these four, which one is the least stupid?
YouTube
Tumblr
Reddit
4Chan

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I can't wait to read the racial sterotypes found in Big Her- OH WAIT!
I'm to lazy to find the exact link but they complain about racial "tropes" within the film.

I would like to see more ethnically diverse characters as much as the next guy but I don't have to be such a Nazi about it...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Out of these four, which one is the least stupid?
YouTube
Tumblr
Reddit
4Chan
is none an option?
I can't wait to read the racial sterotypes found in Big Her- OH WAIT!
I'm to lazy to find the exact link but they complain about racial "tropes" within the film.

I would like to see more ethnically diverse characters as much as the next guy but I don't have to be such a Nazi about it...
I have a feeling if all the people SJW are complaining about in games and movies were white, there would be absolutely little to no complaining at all

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom