• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Just read that ALL AMIIBOS will be restocked in Europe. There won't be any discontinued amiibos in Europe.

BASED NINTENDO OF EUROPE.
At least they're region free so demand should go down slightly. I would just hope that this is a bigger sign that NOA/NOJ will restock as well, and make Nintendo realize just how much of a hit they have hand and change their business plan a tad.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
This article:
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/nintendo-europe-we-will-ensure-amiibo-stock-is-rep/1100-6424126/

Nintendo of Europe stated this to GameSpot:
"Nintendo of Europe would like to confirm that supplies of Amiibo are currently available in the European market. Amiibo have been very popular at launch and as such it's always possible that a few retailers may have sold out. We are continually aiming to always have a regular supply of Amiibo brought into the marketplace and there are many waves of Amiibo to come."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
NOE said:
"Nintendo of Europe would like to confirm that supplies of Amiibo are currently available in the European market. Amiibo have been very popular at launch and as such it's always possible that a few retailers may have sold out. We are continually aiming to always have a regular supply of Amiibo brought into the marketplace and there are many waves of Amiibo to come."
What about the GameCube adapters?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
To celebrate my freedom from this semester's college classes, today after work I went to a retro game store I like to go to just to see what they had in stock.

I ended up picking up Super Smash Bros. Melee for $33 (a WAAAAAY better price than $50 to even $80 like eBay is asking for).

I had the game before but my brother took it with him when he moved out (along with the memory card with 100% everything unlocked)

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I couldn't get into Nichijou
idk why XD, can't bring myself to watch the anime, perhaps if there was a manga then it would be a different story.

It's so.....
...wut
But in a good way
There's a manga of it :

It actually came from here.

Last edited:

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Nichijou's manga is the exact same as the anime, same plot, same jokes, etc. The anime is more or less based exactly on it. There are differences though.

Such as Nano actually going to school at the very beginning of the manga, unlike the show where she finally goes to school halfway through.

The order of things that happen are the major differences.

Of course I ended up just reading the manga anyways. Nichijou is too good.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Nichijou's manga is the exact same as the anime, same plot, same jokes, etc. The anime is more or less based exactly on it. There are differences though.

Such as Nano actually going to school at the very beginning of the manga, unlike the show where she finally goes to school halfway through.

The order of things that happen are the major differences.

Of course I ended up just reading the manga anyways. Nichijou is too good.
Yeah, like the man said, it's the same, only the order changes. But it doesn't really matter.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
This Kong's got Style
So Li-sten up, Dudes
She can shrink in size
To suit her mood
She's quick and nim-ble
As she needs to be
She can float through the air
And climb up trees
If you choose her
You'll not choose wrong
With a skip and a hop
She's one cool Kong

I'm bored.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Pay no attention to the man posting the pictures. ¦(

I needed to test something aesthetically for if I had these on display somewhere and this forum has the perfect setup for it.

Pardon me, continue your conversations.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

I needed to test something aesthetically for if I had these on display somewhere and this forum has the perfect setup for it.

Nice !

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
The new Guilty Gear is gorgeous :eek:

For a sprite based game this is amazing
Dude, didn't you know? Guilty Gear Xrd ISN'T sprite based.

Those are 3D models with cel-shading. It was revealed with the very first trailer.

Yeah, they're THAT good.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team

Yes, if you make the picture bigger we can see it

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

Nitric Acid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Typpihappo
3DS FC
3308-5683-8969
Yup, no sprites here, only full-fledged 3D models.

I miss Robo-Ky. :( At least Potemkin's back.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Still, the fact that they were able to get a hand-drawn (or in this case sprite) look from 3D models is amazing.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Thanks buddy. Been working on updating these again non-stop since the weekend. needed to fix some details on Kaye and changed this version of Kanna's outfit entirely from her previous detailed gear. Both of their casual looks (in the sig) are still the same, but these are their main looks.

Yes, if you make the picture bigger we can see it
What's that? make it bigger? OKAY! =D

Joking, but that's not what i was testing at all. Just how the sprites themselves look on a page depending on the sizes. I wanted to make sure none of the pixels stood out singularly to the point that it was glaring to me.

And now that I've tested it, I see that they look fine. I can post these two somewhere now. :3

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo, Nurse! :b:

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title

Do you need any constructive critique?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom