• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
she is sweet but.. the damn girl wont leave me be when I dont want to talk
For basic advice, I'd just say that I care about what said gal thinks, but that I don't have all the time in the world to talk to her. Man, someone who keeps bugging you for talks can get annoying. Either way, best of luck with your persistent friend!
So while I was gone I finished up the second Part of Jojo. So now I'm up to Part 3, also known as the one everyone thinks of when they think of Jojo.
It bugs me why people only think of the entire Stand-based era as the most iconic part of JoJo.
There, I said it. At least Joseph Joestar has some evident traces of Hamon training in his old age. :4pacman:
Why the hell am I writing a Marth x Midna one shot?

I blame that Twilight Princess script.

Someone, save me.
If I would ship Marth with anyone, it'll be Caeda. They are supposed to get hitched, after all! :131:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Fantastic. Just... fantastic.

I don't see how MRobin X Shulk Mpreg would work, but somebody went and did it without even pushing the fic past a T rating.
Someone somehow managed to pull THAT of all things off???
... I guess anything is possible then. And that means it's time for me to take over the world. :demon:
Seriously though, I want to see said fanfic.

:094:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It bugs me why people only think of the entire Stand-based era as the most iconic part of JoJo.
There, I said it. At least Joseph Joestar has some evident traces of Hamon training in his old age. :4pacman:
Well it's the same with Super Sayians and those demon beasts things from Naruto, it's one of the highlights of Jojo's insanity.
Plus people making silly poses in order to summon powerful beings tend to stick in one's mind.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
You tell me. I don't see how that shipping would work.

Well.

This is probably why it's a one-shot.

It's all about context.

Their personalities are compatible enough, and that's often all that matters with silly shipping.
Don't worry! Caeda will save you!

With a spear. :troll:

:troll: :troll: :troll:
Context!

My excuse this time is that Master Hand has made no guarantee to the Smashers they'd be able to make it back to their own universes, much less time or world.
So while I was gone I finished up the second Part of Jojo. So now I'm up to Part 3, also known as the one everyone thinks of when they think of Jojo.

Monk? Why the hell are you writing a ship fic?
Monk. I'm worried about you.
OUOHHH JOJOS IS SOME GOOD READING
Enjoy
I actually liked the 2nd part the best. Currently on part 6.

I'm also worried about me.
If I would ship Marth with anyone, it'll be Caeda. They are supposed to get hitched, after all! :131:
Duh.

My other excuse is that Marth was playing on classic hardcore mode and a lot of people died, including Caeda.
Which also creates great struggles for character development.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Can you Ken Combo yet?
:ohwell:

Unfortunately i am in Europe so i play the PAL version of Melee. In this Marths Dair was nerfed to a Meteor Smash so it can be Meteor Canceled... Making the Ken Combo not very effective in PAL... However there is the PAL Ken Combo.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
:ohwell:

Unfortunately i am in Europe so i play the PAL version of Melee. In this Marths Dair was nerfed to a Meteor Smash so it can be Meteor Canceled... Making the Ken Combo not very effective in PAL... However there is the PAL Ken Combo.

Oh, I didn't know dat. :(

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I wish Hamon got more play in later Jojo. Or something new even. Stands became Araki's universal "tool" of creating powers, instead of making new ones every so often.

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Guys...the craziest thing is happening. So a guy brought his Wii U to the class and everyone is watching them play Smash. I'min the front watching the whole thing.
If only I brought my 3DS....:(
Oh and some dudes are playing Just Dance. :grin:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
That's true. The only thing I knew about Jojo before I watched it was playing the demo of the JBA fighting game ported to the PS3. I thought everybody was magic.

When I saw Part 1 where everyone lived in Victoria-era England, I was very confused.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Fantastic. Just... fantastic.

Someone somehow managed to pull THAT of all things off???
... I guess anything is possible then. And that means it's time for me to take over the world. :demon:
Seriously though, I want to see said fanfic.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/3458687
Knock yourself out.

Admittedly I didn't read most of it due to the fact that it's basically expositing the inevitable conclusion, but what I did read was astonishingly well researched.

The ending was rich.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
That's true. The only thing I knew about Jojo before I watched it was playing the demo of the JBA fighting game ported to the PS3. I thought everybody was magic.

When I saw Part 1 where everyone lived in Victoria-era England, I was very confused.
To be honest, I found Part 1 more down to Earth than Part 2. And then the whole Pillar Men thing happened and anything after was just me smiling and nodding.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
I wish Hamon got more play in later Jojo. Or something new even. Stands became Araki's universal "tool" of creating powers, instead of making new ones every so often.
What about Steel Ball Run's "Spin" concept? SBR has it alongside the usual Stands, making it a sort of alternative to Hamon (Universe reset, remember?).
JoJo's Bizarre Encyclopedia said:
The Spin is described as the extension of a basic property of nature.

As demonstrated and explained by Gyro Zeppeli, the technique often involves the use of the phalanges, hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder, to the entire body (and beyond) in spinning a ball and/or launching it with the aim of exploiting the Magnus effect (whereby in flight, a spinning ball, by deflecting air flow, curves from its principal flight path), calculating trajectories with reference to golden rectangles in the environment.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey @ Bluehaven Bluehaven . You wanted to see my draw right? Well here it is for you! (Third time i post this draw lol.)
Jack.jpg

D

Deleted member

Guys...the craziest thing is happening. So a guy brought his Wii U to the class and everyone is watching them play Smash. I'min the front watching the whole thing.
If only I brought my 3DS....:(
Oh and some dudes are playing Just Dance. :grin:
Ehh, I for one see no point in bringing a Wii U to a school when a portable version already exists. But I digress; must be cool though.

Anyways, what's up, everyone? I just woke up.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ehh, I for one see no point in bringing a Wii U to a school when a portable version already exists. But I digress; must be cool though.

Well i posted for the third time a draw that i have do and that i can repost for you if you want to see it.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

Hello!
G4l7M73.png

I am writing my Melee Marth guide.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I've seen the first episode, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Meanwhile I've seen nothing out of Jojo yet.
Personally, the worst of the Jojo arcs is the first arc. I just found Battle Tendency and Stardust Crusaders miles more entertaining, so it was hard to trudge through Phantom Blood. The good thing is it only lasts 12 episodes, so it's not too bad.

Soul Eater is more likely to grip you straight away, so you'll probably want to go with that first.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Personally, the worst of the Jojo arcs is the first arc. I just found Battle Tendency and Stardust Crusaders miles more entertaining, so it was hard to trudge through Phantom Blood. The good thing is it only lasts 12 episodes, so it's not too bad.

Soul Eater is more likely to grip you straight away, so you'll probably want to go with that first.
Noted. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom