• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Flight? What are you talking about I'm 9029 what are you talking abo-
Oh NAGA I'M TURNING GREEN! HELP SOMEONE! 助けて!
What's this flightitus everyone is worried about?
I don't see what's wrong with-
OH GOD NOW I'M CHANGING COLOR TOO!
NOOOOOOOOO!
Wait...
Something isn't right here...

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Flight? What are you talking about I'm 9029 what are you talking abo-
Oh NAGA I'M TURNING GREEN! HELP SOMEONE! 助けて!
It's too late to save him. The transformation will soon be complete.
He will be drawing avatars and lurking internet fourms for the rest of his days...
Such is the curse of Flightitus......
*Solutes*

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Okay guys, story time.
So my General Music Period i need it for the credit okay had some guy named Danny come in. He talked about how he ran a show or whatever and had proof of it. Didn't remember the name, but I do remember it existing. I was chosen to be "interviewed" for and whatever, found the video, screencapped my best face, and there is only one thing I can say about it.

help me pls.png

That day, Ari was not really feeling it. :4shulk: yes that is me bestow upon my beauty

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I converted the current price of Figma Lucina in Mexican Pesos and I made myself sad

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
What's this flightitus everyone is worried about?
I don't see what's wrong with-
OH GOD NOW I'M CHANGING COLOR TOO!
NOOOOOOOOO!
Wait...
Something isn't right here...
Wait... Is there a BlueX disease now?

Does this mean a army of Marths is building? Will we defeat Fox and stop 20XX?

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Okay guys, story time.
So my General Music Period i need it for the credit okay had some guy named Danny come in. He talked about how he ran a show or whatever and had proof of it. Didn't remember the name, but I do remember it existing. I was chosen to be "interviewed" for and whatever, found the video, screencapped my best face, and there is only one thing I can say about it.

View attachment 70537

That day, Ari was not really feeling it. :4shulk: yes that is me bestow upon my beauty
It's glorious.

You be poker facing hard bro.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
yes my only time i will show my face here is not very important let us move on, yes? :4dk:

By that logic, @Grass could be the cause of Flightitus because Grass is green. :4pacman:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908

Oh no, does that mean poorly-made Google Docs will roam the land once more?!? :troll:

EpicOswald

Smash Rookie
NNID
EpicOswald66
Great so!Also you can call me the Pandora Hearts/Super Paper Mario guys! But this page will explain better and more about me.
http://smashboards-social.wikia.com/wiki/Mao644
Yup, a wiki exist for this thread.
So, I see you're a fan of Super Paper Mario. I like that one a lot too. How did you feel about Sticker Star as that game is quite possibly one of my least favorite games of all time?

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Oh no, does that mean poorly-made Google Docs will roam the land once more?!? :troll:
No... The Google Doc is gone...

The Marths will rise and defeat Fox and STOP 20XX!!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
How much is this conversion wise?
Well it is $67.99 USD x 16.88 = $1147.50 MXN

Two months ago the price of the figure would have been $985.50 MXN but devaluation happened

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So, I see you're a fan of Super Paper Mario. I like that one a lot too. How did you feel about Sticker Star as that game is quite possibly one of my least favorite games of all time?
Bro, i hate this game too. This is like one the worst game of my life that i ever played. This game is just 85% bad compared to any other Paper Mario or even RPG game.:4mario:

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Waiting around until it's time to leave for Nindies@Night. I'm feeling pretty bored oh god

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Bro, i hate this game too. This is like one the worst game of my life that i ever played. This game is just 85% bad compared to any other Paper Mario or even RPG game.:4mario:
I liked Sticker Star.
You guys must really stick to your "muh nostalgia" if you think it's bad. We all make mistakes when trying to make new things.
I mean, it's what you guys as gamers want, but in the end you only want the old stuff because you're used to it more. You guys asked for change, they gave it to you, and then you wanted the old stuff back because it's all new.

I had to go rant on you. :4darkpit: For shame.

EpicOswald

Smash Rookie
NNID
EpicOswald66
Phew, glad you agree. TTYD is my favorite and Sticker Star was actually the first game I returned to GameStop. Wasn't even worth having on my shelf. (Even though they only gave me like $8 for a $40 game.)

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I liked Sticker Star.
You guys must really stick to your "muh nostalgia" if you think it's bad. We all make mistakes when trying to make new things.
I mean, it's what you guys as gamers want, but in the end you only want the old stuff because you're used to it more. You guys asked for change, they gave it to you, and then you wanted the old stuff back because it's all new.

thank you so much for this.
I like Sticker Star as well.

EpicOswald

Smash Rookie
NNID
EpicOswald66
I liked Sticker Star.

My favorite is TTYD, not the first one, and this other person's seems to be Super. Most people dislike Super for how different it is but I personally like it. I don't need it to be the same. I need it to be good.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I liked Sticker Star.

Oh god finally someone who shares my feelings
" B-But But Muh Turn based fighting Wha wha" Is what most people say

Last edited:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Well, I should probably get to bed. I have tests and such tomorrow, so that'll be great.

See you guys tomorrow at some point.

Last edited:

Soul.

SS is only bad because people compare it to previous games.
That's not how it works.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
My favorite is TTYD, not the first one, and this other person's seems to be Super. Most people dislike Super for how different it is but I personally like it. I don't need it to be the same. I need it to be good.
Sticker Star is plenty good though, you just don't like it, which is fine.

I am quite tired of the mass hate for that game. It's not a bad game at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom