• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

My God I know we're sticklers for certain words, but in no way is sex something that needs to be self-censored...
I used to censor the word at first to avoid getting any warnings or infractions. Now I don't.. but it is seldom used.

Hey guys! I'm new to Smashboards.
Welcome to Smashboards!

Last edited by a moderator:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
After a bit more effort and concentration, I've finally made sprite animations that actually look good.

I'm satisfied.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My God I know we're sticklers for certain words, but in no way is sex something that needs to be self-censored...
Isnt that censor- no wait it isnt Censor dodging, isnt it
Oh please. Having a Krystal avatar doesn't make one a furry unless the person would've been willing to have s** with her, which in case you haven't noticed, I wouldn't be. I like her as a character, I'll admit that, but that's it.
You need to learn to not censor out words that don't need to be censored dude

You look stupid doing that

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh please. Having a Krystal avatar doesn't make one a furry unless the person would've been willing to have s** with her, which in case you haven't noticed, I wouldn't be. I like her as a character, I'll admit that, but that's it.
Yes, I understand, but I wouldn't literally wear a costume of her. You know what will happen when people see this without knowing what it meant beforehand! I can see it now.

cringe4.png

Straaaaaaaange things are happening. :denzel:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Isnt that censor- no wait it isnt Censor dodging, isnt it?
Technically no.

But if he'd usually say s** and then said s*x, then it TECHNICALLY would be, but since sex isn't censored it isn't really.

It basically needlessly complicates things.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Those people were violating the site's rules, if I know the ones you're talking about, and trying to beat the system by bypassing the restriction.

But yeah, there are reasons we don't allow .Gif avatars.
Ah.

And yeah, I can understand why they aren't allowed.

I've been a TF2 fan for a long time but due to a bump in the road I ain't been able to play it for quite some time. That's gonna change soon, hopefully. I can finally distance myself from consoles, bar Nintendo, and get back to my roots.
I see!

Not sure if you're interested, but I made a Steam Social Group on here a while back. (it seldom gets much activity currently, though)

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Hello, boys and girls. I am Flight. How are you all doing today.

Can you all please tell me how to relieve my endless boredom. It needs to be something that doesn't involve moving, breathing or using any of my 5 senses.

D

Deleted member

Can you all please tell me how to relieve my endless boredom. It needs to be something that doesn't involve moving, breathing or using any of my 5 senses.
Nice to meet you Flight. I'm Drive.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

Oh no... @Flight what have you done...

uhghhhhh....

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hey guys! I'm new to Smashboards.
I will let you know beforehand that your alert box will be constantly destroyed daily if you choose this thread first.
Also pls read the rules so we nor the mods have to tell you about them when you break one. :4pacman: Not enforcing it because I am a mere pepe collector, but it happens a lot with new skrublords users such as yourself, but I'm not saying you will though.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My FireFox just updated to version 40.0.3

Im legit afraid to check the Task Manager now...

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Hello, good sir. It is nice to meet you. You remind me of myself when I was more green.

That is impossible for it requires breathing which is one of the conditions I listed that I cannot do for I was born a drone. A bored drone.
So it doesn't count if you're not aware that you're breathing? Hmm, then the only other thing you could do is die, really. :p

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yeah, but I'm not the one in a costume.
Does that change the point?

Which is worse?
  • A. Taking a picture of you in a female furry costume next to a horse
  • B. Willingly looking after or finding a picture of this an deciding this as an avatar choice
I'll let you choose, man. Not judging, but I like to think deep about these things. :denzel:

Last edited:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Well I mean don't use it in inappropriate contexts, because that's still bad.

But saying "s**" is just silly.
Still going to censor it anyway for anarchy's sake. :p

s**
g*re
bl**d
k**l
con**m
vio****e
pre****t
mur***
d**gs
cr***
sm**e w**d everday
de**h

We can censor whatever we want! Wait, that doesn't sound right. :ohwell:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Still going to censor it anyway for anarchy's sake. :p

s**
g*re
bl**d
k**l
con**m
vio****e
pre****t
mur***
d**gs
cr***
sm**e w**d everday
de**h

We can censor whatever we want! Wait, that doesn't sound right. :ohwell:
It took me a longer time to realize the last one was "death" than it should have. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom