• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice
holy geez!

http://ca.ign.com/games/mario-and-luigi-paper-jam/3ds-20038883

Guys, i will take my time to read it after I beat the game, but after 10 hours, i would never give such a low rating on the game, 7-7.5 is the lowest rating I woudl every think to get but lol.

I feel I will have a luagh when I read it tbh :)
There's a rumor going around about a potential announcement of Paper Mario Wii U. Just thought I'd let you know, since you are the Paper Mario guy.

Obviously just a rumor and could very well be false...but I realllllly hope it is true.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I swear. I'm not Premium anymore, but at times this place feels like I never left the Disco Room.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
After 3 days of playing Xenoblade I finally can say Im getting a british accent

:4reyn:

D

Deleted member

Randomly made this on Photoshop. Not sure if I should make it into an actual avatar.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
How is Boyd not a Warrior yet?
He took a bit of a backseat around the Serenes Forest Chapter. I was training the others.

---------------------

I just beat Petrine. The ones I'm training are all at Lv. 7-9 after promotion (including Boyd.)

Reported.
And it was rejected. :p

:231:

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
There's a rumor going around about a potential announcement of Paper Mario Wii U. Just thought I'd let you know, since you are the Paper Mario guy.

Obviously just a rumor and could very well be false...but I realllllly hope it is true.
the problem is being the paper mario guy, I got the news minutes after it was released :)

lol

As for my paper jam playthrough, I made it to bowser's castle, I am at level 20 which might be underlevelled, but I will not continmue the main game for now, because I really want to to get the optional stuff :)

Yes I think I honestly intend to do 100% this game because so far, this has been the m&l game I had the least problem with and it's honestly debatable if I personally like it more than DT.

It's complicated, I like DT ost better, I love DT story, the bosses in DT were really good and more complex, but at the same time, the gam,eplay in DT was annoying and didn;t scale very well throughout the game AT ALL.

And PJ........has the best combat system I saw from any m&l game,. has more complex overworld mechanic, but the controls are the best, has a better extra mechanic then DT, has really good animation with Paper Mario, has actually imo a more pleasing level design because of the mash up of the 2 styles etc...... It's really hard to tell which one I like more, but one thing is very sure: i have so far the least things to complain in pj than DT and again, I really liked DT. Like I could say yeah but the ost is less quantity and less good, but that's not even problem for the game itself because on its own, the ost is really good (better than i originally expected). I could complain about the story being less deep, but I could also say the more humorous dialogs makes up for it and also that let's be honest, I made it to 15 hours and the fact I have no problems what so ever with a story that is this simple shoudl already tell you how it doesn;t matter much.

Like honestly, when I will review the game, it sounds so far that I clearly underestimated the game.....

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
That Brock figure still makes me laugh:

Anyway, that Misty figure just got released. I wonder if they're going to make one for the other Kanto leaders too.

And for the record, it's not my collection.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

Anyway, that Misty figure just got released. I wonder if they're going to make one for the other Kanto leaders too.

It's possible since these figures are based on their Red/Green sprites.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I'm replaying Dead Rising 2 until I get my PS4 controller fixed.
I forgot how utterly silly it was. It's a pity it doesn't have Sandbox mode however.

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice

The Cynthia and James ones are so cute. I want one of them!

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
So I played through True Pacifist in Undertale and watched the Genocide run. I love the game, but I'm deeply disappointed by the lack of an enemy that slices the dodging square in half. Wasted potential.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Ok, I got another update on paper jam because I did a lot of optinal stuff and I actually am far from done and I clocked like.....22 hours.

Remove maybe 5 hours if I wouldn't have done optional stuff.

I am telling this because I did heard worries from some people saying that it wouldn;t be long as an m&l game......nearly 20 hours and not being close to done (but quite far) is not really worrisome.

Now, I realised soemthign that i never expected, I once said that when I saw how the paper toad missions worked, I thought they woudl be comparable to the pillow you rescue in DT, I wasn;t wrong, but they aren;t implemented as strongly as DT which is actually a good thing.

See, DT, you really did the rescue a lot int he dream world, they were a lot of phases like that, but because it was a very different mechanic, it was fine.

The paper toads missions if they were implemented like that, it would have NOT be fine because they are very simple and quite separated. However, I was convinced they woudl be like that, and they don't. There's actually only a few that are required and tbh, they are well spaced out. Except the first area which might have too much, the rest of the game is like spent hours NOT doign them then do around 2-4 then spent hours NOT doing them again.

That's fairly reasonable in fact, i now really question msot reviewers that said the game had a pacing issue......WHERE IS IT?

I seriously cannot find any pacing issues, it flows well.

Speaking of reviewer, I learned that the ign review barely talks abotut he battle system which is just a joke seriously, it;s the msot interesting part of the game and it;s ignored, I am not surprised it got a so inaccurate score liek seriously, I am still sticking to my 7.5 ish rating out of 10 so far.

Anyway about the game, this looks fun to 100% tbh so I am doing it :)

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
so here's a thing that was conjured up on a vidya drawthread

warning: REDRUM

I guess you could call this artwork...
...the shine-ing.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
As far as I know, some still have bought for some more time and others have around 2 to 6 months left.
Uh...
I think Chucklehead extended mine until 2017.
I'll still post here though.
Been replaying through Pokemon Pearl recently. Also been playing SMM and Persona Q.
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , have you made it through the Group Date Cafe yet?

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
So I played through True Pacifist in Undertale and watched the Genocide run. I love the game, but I'm deeply disappointed by the lack of an enemy that slices the dodging square in half. Wasted potential.
Undertale RED. Play it.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
A
Not yet, school happend PF but I am around the end since Rise and Fukka warned me about the boss
Ah, alright.
I'm curious as to what will happen at the end of yours.
I've made it to the 4th Labyrinth.
It has really good music and an interesting mechanic, so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom