• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So it seems like even though your profile is set so that only people you're following can see it, the profile comments themselves are shown in public at the "New Profile Posts" section.

Not that I mind it, but I would definitely remove mine from the public view if given the option. Everything should match your profile settings.

Never mind, it's hidden for other members.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm just trying to get as many bells as possible right now, as well as get Timmy and Tommy's store to merge with the garden store so I can get fertalizer...
Fertilizer isn't until the final upgrade, though. Even I don't have that. You need four successful Gracie Grace fashion checks for that.

I haven't seen Gracie in my town ONCE.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

It must be a real mystery what the hands of Knuckles would like when ungloved. The comics depicted him with regular five-fingered hands under them, which would eventually carry on to Sonic Boom's canon with Knux having visible fingers. Though the real question is if the Sonic Team Knuckles has regular hands as opposed to what you see above.

There are many fun theories in the Sonic fandom and the entire hands of Knuckles deal is no exception.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion

It must be a real mystery what the hands of Knuckles would like when ungloved. The comics depicted him with regular five-fingered hands under them, which would eventually carry on to Sonic Boom's canon with Knux having visible fingers. Though the real question is if the Sonic Team Knuckles has regular hands as opposed to what you see above.

There are many fun theories in the Sonic fandom and the entire hands of Knuckles deal is no exception.
always though it was some sort of horns/teeth/bone sticking out of his hands, and that he just covers his hands with gloves because of how out of place they look.

. . .

and it still makes more sense then the fact that he has a four headed penis.

MainJPW

M.T.A

I'm pretty certain he has fingers...I mean you usually see him making gestures with them through the gloves.

D

Deleted member

Impossible; he can't be the Penguin from Batman. I guess it's just a design choice, but I do believe he has fingers.

MainJPW

M.T.A
always though it was some sort of horns/teeth/bone sticking out of his hands, and that he just covers his hands with gloves because of how out of place they look.
Well, they all wear gloves, and the rest of his tribe has them as far as the males go and..

Sonic characters very clearly lack genitals.

lol

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
. . .

And that's why echidnas are awesome. They are one of those animals that are known for being too weird for a mammal, just like the fellow monotreme platypus. Imagine an anteater-esque creature with a body full of quills and a penis that would make any animal jealous, then you would have one of the most interesting creatures from my ex-home.

I'm pretty certain he has fingers...I mean you usually see him making gestures with them through the gloves.

That is true, he should have normal fingers like the rest of his fellow animal friends. Most Sonic fans would like to complicate things further with fanart like this, which is no way considered bad since it is pretty funny. Still not funnier than Nipples the Enchilada (which I'll leave out since it might violate the rules).

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

If I wore catchers mitts all the time, I bet people would wonder the same about my hands.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
And now they cant even get too Minor B because they are stuck on Trudly and Espeon and Umbreon keep dying.

This is becoming a normal TPP now

It was pretty obvious you had to go to each building in the City

It isnt that hard
You really have to not be thinking, You only had 2 places to go

The game sure didnt take long for me
.......euh no.

Remember this: absolutely NO English knowledge, like NO.

So, I jsut talked to everyone try to go everywhere and try to see if I hit a trigger.

I know stuff like making the train go underground a thing (I think it was the under), that alone I think took a month.

Getting to the green village, took some mopnths.

No dude, I am even impressed I even beat the game back then. It;s not the logistic, it's me not understanding how game worked an how to read in English.

This is why i keep telling I am impressed on how I enventually figured out that AC doesn;t have much goal, seriosuly, it took me so long to get that you are supposed to enjoy it however you want without a sequence.

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
I got this Monday and Tuesday off for Columbus Day,but i'm gonna work my butt off those 2 days so i don't fall behind. *sighs* college why ._.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I still not get why Colombus day is a holiday; some people here even dislike the date

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Leif Erikson reached America before it was cool

HINGA DINGA DURGEN

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
For some bizarre reason I start feeling really lonely at this time every day

I still not get why Colombus day is a holiday; some people here even dislike the date
It was created to convince people in America to stop being racist toward Italians, who at one point in American history people organized lynch mobs to hunt down and kill Italians

"Starting in the late 1800s, a wave of Italian immigrants started coming to America. Instead of welcoming them with open arms, much of the country reacted with revulsion—inventing a litany of derogatory stereotypes (like "swarthy") and even forming lynch mobs to kill Italians. In 1891, one of the largest mass lynchings in American history took place in New Orleans after nine Italians were acquitted of murdering the city's police chief. An angry mob decided to drag them from their jail cells, along with a pair of other Italians who were being held on unrelated charges, and lynched them all.

In the early 1900s, leaders in the Italian-American community, most notably the Roman Catholic fraternal organization the Knights of Columbus, pushed to get the government to honor Columbus Day as a way to convince Americans to stop being so racist toward Italians."

Last edited by a moderator:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Columbus Day, huh? I've always viewed it as one of those holidays of minimal significance like Pulaski Day since it's no news that he did discover America and he is indeed not a hero based on what I've learned in our African American History and Culture class. The fact that one of our test questions asked that last bit shows that they want you to think about how anything he did in the past was considered "heroic" despite being as "good" as anything in history doing with genocides or slavery.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I thought the native Americans discovered America.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It was created to convince people in America to stop being racist toward Italians, who at one point in American history people organized lynch mobs to hunt down and kill Italians

"Starting in the late 1800s, a wave of Italian immigrants started coming to America. Instead of welcoming them with open arms, much of the country reacted with revulsion—inventing a litany of derogatory stereotypes (like "swarthy") and even forming lynch mobs to kill Italians. In 1891, one of the largest mass lynchings in American history took place in New Orleans after nine Italians were acquitted of murdering the city's police chief. An angry mob decided to drag them from their jail cells, along with a pair of other Italians who were being held on unrelated charges, and lynched them all.

In the early 1900s, leaders in the Italian-American community, most notably the Roman Catholic fraternal organization the Knights of Columbus, pushed to get the government to honor Columbus Day as a way to convince Americans to stop being so racist toward Italians."
I feel physically sick now

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I thought the native Americans discovered America.
I wouldn't say that a tribal race that's been native to a certain land for many years count as discovering it. If that were the case, then such an insignificant holiday wouldn't exist. I too am in the camp that feels the holiday really isn't that important as the Holy Trinity of Holidays (Christmas, Halloween, and Thanksgiving).

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I am in the camp that thinks the holiday's observance is a farce but only recognizes it solely due to the time off I get from classes.

Hooray morality.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Obviously people discovered America BEFORE the native Americans

They didn't just grow out of the land

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I am in the camp that thinks the holiday's observance is a farce but only recognizes it solely due to the time off I get from classes.

Hooray morality.
I think Virginia straight up refuses to see it a holiday so I still had class lol
But thats all This day is to grade school kids, a day off

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Colombus day in Latin America is celebrated as "Día de la Raza" (Day of the race, Day of hispanic people) to commemorate the first encounter between native americans and europeans; considering this encounter lead to colonization and destruction of the indigenous population centuries ago, this day is basically some counter to Colombus day. Also Spain does a national celebration (with military parades and stuff) this day that is percieved as a way to emphasize that country established its monarchy in America

tl;dr Colombus Day is disliked because supposedly masks the genocide of the Native American people with celebrations and myths about Cristopher Colombus

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
tl;dr Colombus Day is disliked because supposedly masks the genocide of the Native American people with celebrations and myths about Cristopher Colombus
To bad people are still stupid enough to think Cristopher Colombus acually did good and thinks the hate on this day are wrong

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
We can't talk about colonization unless we bring out our good amigo, Francisco Pizzaro.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Thanksgiving is also a lovely holiday with a romanticized history.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Thanksgiving is also a lovely holiday with a romanticized history.
Too bad the American Department stores like Walmart are trying to kill Thanksgiving by changing Black Friday sales to start ON Thanksgiving

I just want to eat Turkey

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom