• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
I found a three year old bottle of chocolate syrup in my fridge and it still tastes sorta ok so im gonna continue to use it
F R U G A L B O I S
I N T H E H O S P I T A L B O I S

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I found a three year old bottle of chocolate syrup in my fridge and it still tastes sorta ok so im gonna continue to use it
F R U G A L B O I S
I N T H E H O S P I T A L B O I S
C A L L 9 1 1 B O Y Z
What is the average lifespan for a pet? I am curious.
I think it depends if you are talking about a dog, cat, bird, ect

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Learning's for scrubs. :troll:

Wait, but isn't Flashlight a thing? Actually, this ship would have much more depth than that anyways, so I'm okay with this.
(But Rarity and AJ's Hat is still my OTP :awesome:)

Edit:
An image to go along with my ship (just don't ask for context :troll:)
But learning is awesome! You learn so many new things and-
I can't finish that sentence without laughing.
:laugh:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
While all the MLP fanfics get rekt because
The CMC got shield shaped Cutie Marks
Im waiting for the new Gravity Falls episode... while I wait for tomorrow's NASCAR race.... while I retrain my Gyarados... WHILE I wait for my berries to grow up... WHILE I clean my computer to make Twitch work without lag

:4while:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
What is the average lifespan for a pet? I am curious.
It depends on the species of pet I guess. For example a fish could either have a short lifespan or a long lifespan. I use to have this beta fish for a pet and he lived for a year before he slowly passed away.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I cant wait for me to be able to buy my own games...
Having to ask my parents for a new game every 6 months is always annoying.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Rest assured, it takes more than that to offend me. :)

I just have a hard time with death is all.
It's alright. I usually don't, but sometimes it hits me.

Anyway, hey all. How's it going? I signed a credit thing and started the process of getting a car today. :088:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Welp, Sorry about that but thats personally how I feel. no Intention to offnend
I do agree with Cyndane. When we thought our mum died in August... I was not sure how i should of felt. It was very sad and was a very hard time. Death is a very sad thing to happen to people.

Anyway, hey all. How's it going? I signed a credit thing and started the process of getting a car today. :088:
Hello. I am very tired right now.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I have had some tragedies in the last couple of years that have really made me sensitive to the subject. I was always saddened greatly by it even though it is one of the most natural things that can happen. But after the last couple of years, my neighbor's cat dying can have me depressed for days. :/

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I have had some tragedies in the last couple of years that have really made me sensitive to the subject. I was always saddened greatly by it even though it is one of the most natural things that can happen. But after the last couple of years, my neighbor's cat dying can have me depressed for days. :/
I feel ya.
My bud's dog died recently and I was bummed for the whole day.

I'm generally desensitized (eh, internet) but some deaths just get to me too.

I am too. I also have a caffeine headache... or a dehydration headache... I just have to drink quite a bit of water tonight.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I lost some of my cats because they got ran over by a car. It was very sad. Our previous cat that was ran over was called Nessy and we have a new cat that we got 2 years ago and we give him a tribute name of Nessy and we called him Nelly.

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Same here. Remember about talking about ridiculous sleep schedules a while ago? Well I think I just set a new record yesterday. I slept at 5:34 AM. Yup. I really need to solve this. Or I'll be going to school on Monday like the living dead.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Same here. Remember about talking about ridicoulous sleep schedules a while ago? Well I think I just set a new record yesterday. I slept at 5:34 AM. Yup. I really need to solve this. Or I'll be going to school on Monday like the living dead.
Soon i will be expecting you that you will go to sleep in 7 am in the morning. :yoshimelee:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Natsume just let slip that Nintendo has officially discontinued the 3DS Virtual Console.

I'm unbelievably pissed about this. VC titles are pretty much the only thing I ever buy. I have literally spent well over $1,000 on VC games over the years.

And unlike the Wii U, the 3DS actually has an existent install base. And it has a brand new system in its family, with the first holiday season since its release fast approaching.

There is nothing about this move that isn't utterly self-destructive.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I never go sleep before midnight.
Literally. I just can't. My body is incapable of falling asleep until after midnight. I just stay up thinking about whatever.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't know how to give instructions to someone and be nice at the same time

I think I just come off as creepy when I try.

I only try when the person is cute though. Everyone else be damned.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Natsume just let slip that Nintendo has officially discontinued the 3DS Virtual Console.

I'm unbelievably pissed about this. VC titles are pretty much the only thing I ever buy. I have literally spent well over $1,000 on VC games over the years.

And unlike the Wii U, the 3DS actually has an existent install base. And it has a brand new system in its family, with the first holiday season since its release fast approaching.

I was hoping that someday there would be SNES games.

Also i heard that they are just halting Gameboy games only
May I add you BlueX?
OK! My FC is in my profile. I will add you too.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Nintendo are friggin' stupid

They should be releasing games on it like crazy. People would eat them up

D

Deleted member

You sir are a inspiration to insomniacs everywhere. :')
I guess. I always manage to sleep before 6 AM is a thing, so I'm not really an insomniac. Or maybe I am.

I was hoping that someday there would be SNES games.

Also i heard that they are just halting Gameboy games only.
As far as I know, you're right-- it's just Game Boy games only. They haven't stated if the whole service has been terminated yet. Though I do want SNES games to be a thing on the system; that'd be a blast.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164

So I won't be able to get the Shantae games on my 3DS now? *sigh* I am disappoint. :glare:

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499

First off I want to say that it's only Gameboy at the moment
http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/nintendo-halts-game-boy-virtual-console-releases/

But anyway, the virtual console on the 3DS felt really underused and underwhelming. Most of the games they have there was kinda lame tbh. It doesn't hold much of a candle like say, the Wii or Wii U. The 3DS does have some great downloadable games though, so there's that.

So I won't be able to get the Shantae games on my 3DS now? *sigh* I am disappoint. :glare:
Again, they are only halting gameboy games and I doubt they are going to remove the games that are already on the eshop.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I guess. I always manage to sleep before 6 AM is a thing, so I'm not really an insomniac. Or maybe I am.

As far as I know, you're right-- it's just Game Boy games only. They haven't stated if the whole service has been terminated yet. Though I do want SNES games to be a thing on the system; that'd be a blast.
I don't really consider myself an insomniac either. The reason I sleep super late is because I have to many things in my head and I can't seem to clear them out of my mind. During weekdays I sleep around 11 or 12 at most.
First off I want to say that it's only Gameboy at the moment
http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/nintendo-halts-game-boy-virtual-console-releases/

But anyway, the virtual console on the 3DS felt really underused and underwhelming. Most of the games they have there was kinda lame tbh. It doesn't hold much of a candle like say, the Wii or Wii U. The 3DS does have some great downloadable games though, so there's that.

Again, they are only halting gameboy games and I doubt they are going to remove the games that are already on the eshop.
Ah. I misunderstood and thought it was every game that was going to be removed. :)
That would be frightening to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom