• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Staying home. Worrying. Buying textbooks for her kids to become scholars when they're older. Nothing out of the ordinary. :p

How so?
I like how in the Majin Buu story, Chi Chi tries to hurt Buu with a broom. With a BROOM. She figures she can destroy a being who threatens the world with a broom.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I like how in the Majin Buu story, Chi Chi tries to hurt Buu with a broom. With a BROOM. She figures she can destroy a being who threatens the world with a broom.
You would think the way she fought Goku when she meet him, she would be fighting with them all

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
To be fair, when a being who's proven that in can in fact kill, and is willing to do so, how else will you react?

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
So I Was Bored.. .*Shurgs*

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
For the record, that was not supposed to be a social experiment

but If your gonna put it dat way

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Just of curiosity, what the hell happened with this "social experiment"?
Brayz made an alternate account with the original username of "Dark Brayz". Confusion ensued and his motive for breaking one of the SmashBoards commandments was "I was bored".

As a result, we are all making a mockery of him just before a moderator arrives to put him out of his misery.

Or nothing...that works too.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Brayz made an alternate account with the original username of "Dark Brayz". Confusion ensued and his motive for breaking one of the SmashBoards commandments was "I was bored".

As a result, we are all making a mockery of him just before a moderator arrives to put him out of his misery.

Or nothing...that works too.
Oh. ...Why? I get boredom, but it seems pointless. Is there nothing better to do in this day and age of technology?

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Found something on the webs...
Guess from which Videogame franchises these fonts/symbols belong to.
A shoulder tap to anyone who gets all of them right.

View attachment 76782
I got so many of these right...
Mario's the 10th one in the first column for those who are wondering: that R is from the main menu in Super Mario World.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
All those Halloween avi's when it's not even nearly the 31st. Why?
because Octorber Hype

At least we arent Tumblr and not spamming skeletons
I haven't heard anything about it other than it being patched "soon". Look at Shaya's profile for more.
Not that the other one. the broken icon one

Also I'm still pretty salty they still have an animated icon

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Ok, I got my TV working. I'm watching the pre game show of the American League Wild Card game. Houston Astros are facing off against the New York Yankees. Must be a big night in the Bronx right now. The winner of this game will face the Kansas City Royals in the ALDS.

I don't particularly care who wins this game though, but I sure don't like Alex Fraudriguez.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
While looking for pictures of Conker's body (I wanted to put Meta Knight's "head" on Conker's body ) I found a picture of Broccoli. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom