• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The only TTYD glitch I remember/care about is the Flavio glitch. No, I don't care that it takes a bit to set up, because everything that happens afterwards is glorious.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I feel like we should mention someone in this convo...
You mean Rainbow Dash's favorite toy? :4villager:
So Aurane Aurane I'm assuming you play Borderlands 2? Who was your favorite character from the main cast?
Yeah I play Borderlands 2. I'd say my favorites are Tiny Tina, Axton, Brick, Moxxi, Claptrap, Sir Hammerlock, Krieg, and Mister Torgue.

Hard to narrow it down, but my definite favorite is Mister Torgue And Sir Hammerlock.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
>Not Brick, Krieg, or Zer0
I don't think you know what this is.
LOOK AT THIS GUY RIGHT HERE

HE GETS IT
YOU GET IT AS WELL MY GOOD SIR
Yeah I play Borderlands 2. I'd say my favorites are Tiny Tina, Axton, Brick, Moxxi, Claptrap, Sir Hammerlock, Krieg, and Mister Torgue.

Hard to narrow it down, but my definite favorite is Mister Torgue And Sir Hammerlock.
Tiny Tina was definitely my favorite non-playable new character.
Borderlands 2 I couldn't really get into but I did play as Gaige.
Again doesn't surprise me.

D

Deleted member

Personaly I think its more then that that is similar. To me it looks almost 100% like Dark Matter but thats just me
When sketching the first drafts of the character back in 2013, I absolutely never thought of Dark Matter. I wouldn't go that low to outright copy a character and call it a day.

But that's your opinion, so whatever.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
When sketching the first drafts of the character back in 2013, I absolutely never thought of Dark Matter. I wouldn't go that low to outright copy a character and call it a day.

But that's your opinion, so whatever.
Can I have pics to compare them?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I kind of suggest everyone try and make a "Don't Move" level because you learn a few things about the game

Such as, the timing between themes is actually different. My level worked in most themes but for some reason in castle theme it required different timing

Also, SMB1 and SMB3 are very similar in physics, and SMW and NSMB are very similar in physics...but the two groups are different from eachother. My auto level required major changing to be played with the other games

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Currently designing a Mario Maker level based around a collision glitch. Because video games.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
@SlickWylde , if i do it correctly. I have send you a email with the ID of my level on your Competition! I hope you will get the email and that all is OK. :)

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Some big changes have come from this new patch. Once everything is sorted out, I hope there will be an article on the home page or a single reliable source that can help everyone understand what's going on. Cuz it's starting to get pretty confusing now. :ohwell:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Some big changes have come from this new patch. Once everything is sorted out, I hope there will be an article on the home page or a single reliable source that can help everyone understand what's going on. Cuz it's starting to get pretty confusing now. :ohwell:
A link to the patch notes page was added to the original article.

Also right here: http://smashboards.com/threads/magical-enigmatic-land-1-1-1-patch-notes.419067/page-2

Unless this is what you meant by "confusing".

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
A link to the patch notes page was added to the original article.

Also right here: http://smashboards.com/threads/magical-enigmatic-land-1-1-1-patch-notes.419067/page-2

Unless this is what you meant by "confusing".
Yeah, that's what I was talking about. :lol:
A lot of potential changes have been brought up, and also all this talk about shield stun, hit lag modifiers and other stuff is starting to feel a little overwhelming to me.
Also Diddy has a glitch where he can't be grabbed.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
There's also the Bob-omb thread. It's pretty much just another social thread...with Bob-ombs. :lol:
It sounds like the base of all of the sudden death Bob-ombs. :troll:

They will know that you are taking too much time on sudden death.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Would the new, enforced rules (and Hylian's post) render the image as spam?
Yeah. As post would be an excuse to post a meme image.

Of course, you can combine a few replies to give your post substance.

:231:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom