• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

Just finished Metroid Fusion within 2 days of buying it. I only got 61%. >_>

As much as that computer warns you about encountering the SA-X... I think there's only two times it chases you mid-game. It was a creeper, nonetheless.
Those scenes were so frightening the first time I played it. You know it's out there, and then you just hear the footsteps...

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
So, I was browsing tumblr and then this doae of cuteness hit me:

Too cute, 10/10, would cute again :)
:b:
My god...of course. First Kirby gets a yarn-themed game then Yoshi does. It would be time that Mario would get a yarn-themed game as well. You know what this means boys and girls...
SUPER YARN MARIO CONFIRMED!
:denzel:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Ew, Pumpkin Pie.. I do not like pumpkin pie
@ -crump- -crump-
SICK 'EM :4ganondorf:
Just finished Metroid Fusion within 2 days of buying it. I only got 61%. >_>

As much as that computer warns you about encountering the SA-X... I think there's only two times it chases you mid-game. It was a creeper, nonetheless.
I always like to think that SM4SH/Brawl Samus is actually SA-X
Mainly because having Samus and ZSS in the same place at the same time is kooky

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Those scenes were so frightening the first time I played it. You know it's out there, and then you just hear the footsteps...
Oh they were creepy scenes, but it doesn't follow up much on it when you enter the room it walks out through and suddenly, it's nowhere in sight.

Wish it could've followed you anywhere on the map in some chapters like Nemesis in Resident Evil 3.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Mario and Doctor Mario?
I thought Doc was some Owl-like creature who dresses as a Raccoon every afternoon and summons his brethren to fly to the nearest Shy Guy habitat to scream "TANOOKIIIIIIII" just for ****s and giggles.
My mind isn't ****ed up, what are you talking about

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Oh they were creepy scenes, but it doesn't follow up much on it when you enter the room it walks out through and suddenly, it's nowhere in sight.

Wish it could've followed you anywhere on the map in some chapters like Nemesis in Resident Evil 3.
I just search what SA-X was... SA-X looks really terrifying... Specially it's mutation form...

I never actually played Metroid Fusion. is it good?

Last edited:

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Omg, I fought shofu earlier today, but I wasn't sure if it was the real deal. Now he uploaded a video and it was indeed him! I'm sooo happy!

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I just search what SA-X was... SA-X looks really terrifying... Specially it's mutation form...

I never actually played Metroid Fusion. is it good?
If you enjoyed Super Metroid, you'll probably like this.

Compared to SM though, Fusion's level design involves an AI computer that labels on the map where to go after completing each objective. So it sort of dilutes the exploration factor SM had. But it's still fun. And has a more tense/intimidating atmosphere than SM.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

Compared to SM though, Fusion's level design involves an AI computer that labels on the map where to go after completing each objective. So it sort of dilutes the exploration factor SM had. But it's still fun. And has a more tense/intimidating atmosphere than SM.
I am a fan of SM so i will try this at some point. Thank you! :)

Omg, I fought shofu earlier today, but I wasn't sure if it was the real deal. Now he uploaded a video and it was indeed him! I'm sooo happy!
Congratulations for winning!

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

By this he means that if you have headphones.....it's freaking creepy.

But that ridley yell was.....no so unnecessary like god :(

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
My favorite sport's been curling for years now. It's actually incredibly interesting to watch.
Jesus, I had to look at that sentence for three minutes to figure out wtf you were talking about.

Planning to go to consulting this week and figure out what's going on with me. At this point, I'm considering putting Master's on hold until I get a picture on what I want to do with my life. Just when I had things ready for years, over the summer, I felt everything was crumbling down to the point where I need to make a bakup plan...and fast. I guess it's okay for not knowing what you truly want and it will come to us all eventually, but something just don't feel right. I mean...I can't say that these last four years and the upcoming two are a complete waste in education because none of it is. I learned so much about myself and others that I take for granted because it helped me become who I am today and without that, I would feel something isn't right, so getting help and figure out what I want to do would be a good start

T

Trick or Treat

I seriously hate ****-shaming. God <.<

I might go rant about this in the pool room. Or maybe not. There's no point.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Blah. All this nervousness about my university/holiday conflict won't resolve itself. My bowels keep rumbling.

I better get a call back tomorrow. I hate it when university staff take days to reply back.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Only Metroid game I've played is Super Metroid.

I love it to bits, but I've been stuck on Maridia for ages now. :mad:

I hate water stages in gaming so much....

Soul.

Okay so like, do all of you still hold a grudge against me or something after the thread lock.
idk but I feel its time to let that grudge go away.
thats a nice mk lol.
coulda made uair combos for maximum salt tho

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I wanted to get my Iron Maiden review ready soon... but having to check three +10 minute songs (with one almost reaching 20 min.) requires like 5 individual listens to digest properly.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Only Metroid game I've played is Super Metroid.

I love it to bits, but I've been stuck on Maridia for ages now. :mad:

I hate water stages in gaming so much....
I think I'm one of the few people who likes/enjoys water stages. Might be because my favorite element is water. And I like swimming.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I think I'm one of the few people who likes/enjoys water stages. Might be because my favorite element is water. And I like swimming.
My only favorite water stage is the underwater level from SMB64. The music is very relaxing and also has good atmosphere.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Okay so like, do all of you still hold a grudge against me or something after the thread lock.
I've never held a grudge against you, hell I don't think any of us here have.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I've said it before, I'll say it again:
You're one of the only people NOT to blame for the lock. I've never seen you spam, and you've always tried to keep the thread as calm and on-topic as possible.

Despite how many times I've called you "grumpy" or "the killer of fun", I actually respect you quite a bit. There's no grudge, not from me, anyways.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I don't like them because it just so happens that a lot of the water levels I come across in games are either filled to the brim with some of the most dangerous enemies yet, or because they're extremely confusing and maze-like.

(glaring at pretty much every Water-themed Zelda dungeon ever)

....though, that is pretty ironic considering my love of the Wind Waker...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom