• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Online General Discussion/Social/Thing

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Yes, juuust a little bit. Maybe.

Wait so...
I'm a quote said:
That's it! You got it.
awesome quote said:
You can add quote titles just like spoiler titles, too, by putting in =texthere after the [quote

Uh, hi! I'm Sneakers from the 3DS For Glory, coming back to SmashBoards after so long.

Nice to meet you!
Hi there! I frequent For Fun on Wii U, but sometimes hang around in 3DS FF. Nice to meet you, too! :happysheep:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Oh wow dang. Its been a few days. I'm not even. what just.. how did this.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
Like they'd believe you. We may be brothers, but in public, I do not know you ;p
Yeah they'd believe me... I'm constantly being stabbed by you and therefore bleeding everywhere. And you, consequently, are always covered in blood. Maybe it's mommy's or mine but it doesn't matter.

P.s. - thanks for my 500th like. I got the "I LOVE IT!" trophy, and I appreciate your love bro! woof

FURIOUS EDIT: GOWN YOU WERE WAITING FOR ME TO POST SO YOU COULD TAKE THE PAGE I WAS ACTUIALLY SO CLOSE AHOERGTHRE%NJOMNSRCKJMSXERJDX

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
@ kaazers kaazers I'm tired of Falco's. Whenever we go there I always feel depressed because it has become a symbol for not getting what I really, really want.

But yeah I'll have a cream puff. Woof.

OHHHHH................... I....... UHHH.......... ERRRR.... CREAM PUFFS IT IS THEN.
I seriously wish you could have tasted the one I had two weeks back.
LMAO.

I actually thought all that was original until the chorus part, LOL. Then I realized you just COPYPASTED. Smh.
I totally meant to respond to this earlier but I forgot ._.
Anyway JUST DEAL WITH YOUR LITTLE LUCARIO SQUARE OK.

Of you keep this up I'm gonna have to ground you again...remember that 9 month thing? :troll:
Hey, I didn't JUST copy and paste. I also spent a whole 2 minutes formatting it since it was all stuck together, okay? I worked for it, gdi, Rick. Don't take this away from me.

Ogod, I remember The Great Lucario Ban of 2014. Never again... please. I'd threaten an Ike ban but... you'd celebrate if I did.
Uh, hi! I'm Sneakers from the 3DS For Glory, coming back to SmashBoards after so long.

Nice to meet you!
Hey there and welcome to the thread!

I play on the 3DS as well. Both FF and FG. Maybe I'll catch you on sometime.

You can add quote titles just like spoiler titles, too, by putting in =texthere after the [quote

Hi there! I frequent For Fun on Wii U, but sometimes hang around in 3DS FF. Nice to meet you, too! :happysheep:
my mind said:
I am 7 different levels of blown right now.
edit: Not THAT kind of blown @ Bluekandy Bluekandy
Such learning, much amaze! Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks? I'm gonna start calling you sensei again.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Such learning, much amaze! Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks? I'm gonna start calling you sensei again.
Heh, I think I'd like that. What had you calling me sensei before? It was something to do with Brawl, a character I was teaching you?

What else can I teach you, oh eager pupil of mine? :awesome:

kaazers

Smash Master
Wow, just finished watching a lame horror movie with my siblings and cousin. I didn't even get scared, darnit. Much disappoint.

Heh, I think I'd like that. What had you calling me sensei before? It was something to do with Brawl, a character I was teaching you?

What else can I teach you, oh eager pupil of mine? :awesome:
...You taught me how to stay up LATE... and in some cases, straight into EARLY. Sadly (thankfully?), I've forgotten some of your precious teachings and I'm about ready to keel over now at 3AM. How the mighty have fallen. Inb4 reviews.

If you ever have more cool text code voodoo stuff to teach me, I'm always eager to learn that, Sensei!

And if you ever get a second student, I get to be a senpai. And I swear I'll try my hardest to not notice them. Aw yis. :awesome:

edit; UNLESS THEY DID THIS. THEN I WOULD BE TERRIFIED NOTICE THEM.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Wow, just finished watching a lame horror movie with my siblings and cousin. I didn't even get scared, darnit. Much disappoint.

...You taught me how to stay up LATE... and in some cases, straight into EARLY. Sadly (thankfully?), I've forgotten some of your precious teachings and I'm about ready to keel over now at 3AM. How the mighty have fallen. Inb4 reviews.

If you ever have more cool text code voodoo stuff to teach me, I'm always eager to learn that, Sensei!

And if you ever get a second student, I get to be a senpai. And I swear I'll try my hardest to not notice them. Aw yis. :awesome:

edit; UNLESS THEY DID THIS. THEN I WOULD BE TERRIFIED NOTICE THEM.
Lame horror movies are lame. I enjoy those tense thrill builders, you know? Not so much the slasher fics and such.

OH YEAH, I did. Haaa, you enjoyed learning those lessons, didn't you? :troll:
I remember I got you to stay up until.. what was it? 12:30pm? And then I made you beat it by staying up until 12:35. Ahh, good times. Yeah, I had my own run of all that staying up to absurdly late times, and now I sleep regularly between 4 and 5am. I'm still completely capable of staying up forever under special circumstances, however. :awesome:

I'll be sure to! Once I learn something new, I'll teach you first thing, my pupil.

If I ever did take on a second student, you'd better not "notice" them like you did me in our Senpai/Kouhai relationship. Now that's just cruel. ..;;

Y'know, I always thought Toy Bonnie was kinda adorable.

Sneaky 2.0

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2724-1598-9725
I added Twili and Rickster's codes. I would have added kaazers if I saw their code.

D

Deleted member

Lame horror movies are lame. I enjoy those tense thrill builders, you know? Not so much the slasher fics and such.

I remember I got you to stay up until.. what was it? 12:30pm? And then I made you beat it by staying up until 12:35. Ahh, good times. Yeah, I had my own run of all that staying up to absurdly late times, and now I sleep regularly between 4 and 5am. I'm still completely capable of staying up forever under special circumstances, however. :awesome:

I'll be sure to! Once I learn something new, I'll teach you first thing, my pupil.

If I ever did take on a second student, you'd better not "notice" them like you did me in our Senpai/Kouhai relationship. Now that's just cruel. ..;;
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. YOU THINK THIS IS CUTE?

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. YOU THINK THIS IS CUTE?
Yes. Look at his rosy red cheeks and those innocent eyes. All he wants to do is say hi and give you a hug. :awesome:
Look at him he looks like he was just caught doing something bad.

He is actually my favorite animatronic in FNaF2 besides Mangle :3

I added Twili and Rickster's codes. I would have added kaazers if I saw their code.
Added yours, too! c:

If anyone wants to friend on 3DS I'm totally up for that, it gives me more friend safaris in X/Y.

D

Deleted member

Yes. Look at his rosy red cheeks and those innocent eyes. All he wants to do is say hi and give you a hug. :awesome:
Look at him he looks like he was just caught doing something bad.

He is actually my favorite animatronic in FNaF2 besides Mangle :3

Added yours, too! c:

If anyone wants to friend on 3DS I'm totally up for that, it gives me more friend safaris in X/Y.
Say hi......and give me a hug...

IT REMINDS ME OF THE GREEN KIRBY WE FOUND ON BASIC BRAWL A WHILE AGO...

@ S Sneaky 2.0 I'm really late but WELCOME TO THE THREAD AMIGO! You'll have lots of fun here wif me and teh croo!

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Hey, I didn't JUST copy and paste. I also spent a whole 2 minutes formatting it since it was all stuck together, okay? I worked for it, gdi, Rick. Don't take this away from me.

Ogod, I remember The Great Lucario Ban of 2014. Never again... please. I'd threaten an Ike ban but... you'd celebrate if I did.
So........you pushed enter and space a bunch of times. :awesome::troll:

And yes, I would celebrate. A. LOT.
Enjoy this in the meantime since YOU DON'T HAVE A WII U AND CAN'T SEE HD-CARIO OR IKE.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Here's mine: 0576-4950-6495

I'll add you once I track down my 3DS! It's probably in my computer bag. Just gotta fish it out.

I like horror movies, but not lame ones! I just like to be scared once in a while. Otherwise, I'll stick to animated movies since I'm an oversized kid!

We don't talk about those two incidents... Subsisting on naps... War flashbacks...
The horror.

Great, thanks!
Oh, you mean when we were both playing Ike? I remember my Ike noticing yours in a totally normal way back then... You'd be all, "Hi! :D" and I'd be all,

:troll::troll::troll:
IT WAS CRUEL!!?? Omfg, the rejection is real!

So........you pushed enter and space a bunch of times. :awesome::troll:

And yes, I would celebrate. A. LOT.
Enjoy this in the meantime since YOU DON'T HAVE A WII U AND CAN'T SEE HD-CARIO OR IKE.
Darn right I pushed enter and space a bunch of times! And don't you forget it!

LOL. OHH, IS THAT A PIC OF THEIR KID? NIIIIIICE. He's beautiful, Rick. :troll:
I'm saving this btw.

I think you forgot someone, though.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Here's mine: 0576-4950-6495

I'll add you once I track down my 3DS! It's probably in my computer bag. Just gotta fish it out.

I like horror movies, but not lame ones! I just like to be scared once in a while. Otherwise, I'll stick to animated movies since I'm an oversized kid!

We don't talk about those two incidents... Subsisting on naps... War flashbacks...
The horror.

Great, thanks!
Oh, you mean when we were both playing Ike? I remember my Ike noticing yours in a totally normal way back then... You'd be all, "Hi! :D" and I'd be all,

:troll::troll::troll:
IT WAS CRUEL!!?? Omfg, the rejection is real!
Darn right I pushed enter and space a bunch of times! And don't you forget it!

LOL. OHH, IS THAT A PIC OF THEIR KID? NIIIIIICE. He's beautiful, Rick. :troll:
I'm saving this btw.

I think you forgot someone, though.

I KNEW THIS WOULD BACKFIRE SOMEHOW

I was actually planning on making an Ike head on Lucario, but I got lazy and...didn't.

Oh and your photoshopping skills>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mine.
What's the secret?????

kaazers

Smash Master
I KNEW THIS WOULD BACKFIRE SOMEHOW

Oh and your photoshopping skills>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mine.
What's the secret?????
Then why'd you do it? Bwahahaha.

I don't really have one... I pasted the Ike head over the Lucario and carefully erased away from both the Lucario and Ike until it looked good. Oh, and I got big, high quality images so it wouldn't looked pixelated. Better to work from big to small than the other way around.

I was actually planning on making an Ike head on Lucario, but I got lazy and...didn't.
Don't worry, I got ya. Aw, look at little Icario and Luke. They're so cute. :troll:

izumisempai

Smash Rookie
So after finishing the anime Gourmet Girl Graffiti on my Wii U, I decided to play some Smash. Just went on For Glory instantly and the first opponent that pops up is AceStarThe3rd...

Easy to say I got wrecked all 3 matches. I feel like I could've done a lot better than I did and I'm sort of embarrassed to have played like that in front of a Smash player I'm subscribed to on YouTube. Time to find the pieces of confidence I used to have then watch myself get wrecked on YouTube. ;_;

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Then why'd you do it? Bwahahaha.
Kaz plz don't question my obvious GENIUSness....:awesome:
I don't really have one... I pasted the Ike head over the Lucario and carefully erased away from both the Lucario and Ike until it looked good. Oh, and I got big, high quality images so it wouldn't looked pixelated. Better to work from big to small than the other way around.
And here I was thinking that you had some fancy editing skills.....smh another disappointment.
Don't worry, I got ya. Aw, look at little Icario and Luke. They're so cute. :troll:
Aw, look at little Icario and Luke.
Icario and Luke.

Trying a new posting format so if anything breaks it's totally my fault...

kaazers

Smash Master
lol'd at Luke.
Ty, ty. Luke made up for Icario/Ikario...
So after finishing the anime Gourmet Girl Graffiti on my Wii U, I decided to play some Smash. Just went on For Glory instantly and the first opponent that pops up is AceStarThe3rd...

Easy to say I got wrecked all 3 matches. I feel like I could've done a lot better than I did and I'm sort of embarrassed to have played like that in front of a Smash player I'm subscribed to on YouTube. Time to find the pieces of confidence I used to have then watch myself get wrecked on YouTube. ;_;
Well, you got to fight someone you follow on Youtube! That sounds pretty cool. BUUUUT THAT'S JUST ME, haha.
Kaz plz don't question my obvious GENIUSness....:awesome:

And here I was thinking that you had some fancy editing skills.....smh another disappointment.
B-but I told you everything I knew... that should count for something.
Dayum, you're hard to impress.
>___>

Trying a new posting format so if anything breaks it's totally my fault...

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Ty, ty. Luke made up for Icario/Ikario...
Well, you got to fight someone you follow on Youtube! That sounds pretty cool. BUUUUT THAT'S JUST ME, haha.
B-but I told you everything I knew... that should count for something.
Dayum, you're hard to impress.
>___>

Omg NO. NO MORE GIF WARS.
War flashbacks...

I don't remember if I told you guys or not, but I finally got my Smash Soundtrack CD! One has mainly 3DS songs on it, And the other has Wii U songs. The little booklet has all the song names (the names on the disk are in Japanese) and a message from Sakurai with a small Kirby drawing with what I assume is his signature. I ended up ripping the songs to my computer, then transferring them to my phone. Yay no more going to YouTube for music!

kaazers

Smash Master
Omg NO. NO MORE GIF WARS.
War flashbacks...

I don't remember if I told you guys or not, but I finally got my Smash Soundtrack CD! One has mainly 3DS songs on it, And the other has Wii U songs. The little booklet has all the song names (the names on the disk are in Japanese) and a message from Sakurai with a small Kirby drawing with what I assume is his signature. I ended up ripping the songs to my computer, then transferring them to my phone. Yay no more going to YouTube for music!
WHAAAAAAT. I got a patent on the bolded red "War flashbacks" okay?!

And niiice. I don't remember you telling us you got the CD. How many songs in all?

edit; Why split, why.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
WHAAAAAAT. I got a patent on the bolded red "War flashbacks" okay?!

And niiice. I don't remember you telling us you got the CD. How many songs in all?

edit; Why split, why.
Hey HEY that 10 character WHAAAAAAT. is mine!

36 songs on each disc, so 72 in all.
Why am I still awake...

EDIT: Yeah I should sleep.
NIIIIIGHT.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Hey HEY that 10 character WHAAAAAAT. is mine!

36 songs on each disc, so 72 in all.
Why am I still awake...

EDIT: Yeah I should sleep.
NIIIIIGHT.
You can't prove that...

72? Not bad!

Same here. NIGHT, RICK!

Wow, tried to find a goodnight gif but found this instead.

It's me and @ Player -0 Player -0 :troll:

I'm getting back at you for trying to burn me alive.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Hey guys path doesnt put end tags on spoilers so she screwed me over AGAIN

Some interesting words that hide the fact that I don't care what's being said
:troll:
B-But... What if people....
Reminds me of when everyone assumed I swung that way back in the old social. GOOD TIMES... I don't blame any of them.

Ohh… well, all I can say to that is…

WE'RE NO STRANGERS TO LOVE

YOU KNOW THE RULES AND SO DO I

A FULL COMMITMENT'S WHAT I'M THINKING OF

YOU WOULDN'T GET THIS FROM ANY OTHER GUY
I JUST WANNA TELL YOU HOW I'M FEELING

GOTTA MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP, NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN

NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU

NEVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRY, NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYE

NEVER GONNA TELL A LIE AND HURT YOU

WE'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR SO LONG

YOUR HEART'S BEEN ACHING BUT YOU'RE TOO SHY TO SAY IT

INSIDE WE BOTH KNOW WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON

WE KNOW THE GAME AND WE'RE GONNA PLAY IT

AND IF YOU ASK ME HOW I'M FEELING

DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE TOO BLIND TO SEE

(OOH GIVE YOU UP)

(OOH GIVE YOU UP)

(OOH) NEVER GONNA GIVE, NEVER GONNA GIVE (GIVE YOU UP)

(OOH) NEVER GONNA GIVE, NEVER GONNA GIVE (GIVE YOU UP)
WE'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR SO LONG

YOUR HEART'S BEEN ACHING BUT YOU'RE TOO SHY TO SAY IT

INSIDE WE BOTH KNOW WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON

WE KNOW THE GAME AND WE'RE GONNA PLAY IT
I JUST WANNA TELL YOU HOW I'M FEELING

GOTTA MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND

Rickrolling Rick. :troll::troll::troll: Even if you've moved onto Zelda, I'm "never gonna give you up." :awesome:
That bullet was meant for me... Poor Kandy had to suffer for it, though... There is no end to her cruelty... I HONESTLY DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE CAPABLE OF SUCH EVIL. NO LIE.
I remember Xad quoted you just fine so I went ahead and quoted you, too. Bam, broken post... That's when I realized... YOU. ARE. EVIL. BABY. PEANUT. >___>
I don't know what you're talking about. :bee:

I'm the nicest person there is. :bee:
that Rickroll 2gud nerf pls

kaazers

Smash Master
That was but a spark
We could have so much more fun
Do you want to
build a snowman play?
Burning is no fun
I'll play if there's no fire
I suck at haikus
I don't know what you're talking about. :bee:
I'm the nicest person there is. :bee:
that Rickroll 2gud nerf pls
I'm watching you, Baby Peanut. Watching you...

Also, thanks! Everyone should try to Rickroll Rick at least once. :awesome:

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
*Down taunts*
if no one gets it my down taunt is always my rickroll'd taunt

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I-CAN-SHOW-YOU-FI-UR=6
The-MIRTH-OF-THE-UN-QUEN-CHA-BLE=8
BUT-FOR-NOW, CAND-ELS=5

you're doing it wrong again pika

kaazers

Smash Master
*Down taunts*
if no one gets it my down taunt is always my rickroll'd taunt
I AM FAMILIAR WITH THAT TAUNT. YES.

I still remember that time back in Brawl when you, me, Twi and Wis were in the middle of a FFA or dubs and you used the wrong taunt... SUDDENLY cue in a ginormous "DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN?" taunt which filled up, like, half of the screen. We all stopped and spammed taunts for 10 seconds after that.

I think we all had Frozen themed taunts back then...
I can show you fire
The mirth of the unquenchable
But for now, candles
Pyrophobia
is developing within.
Pika, you cray-cray.
I-CAN-SHOW-YOU-FI-UR=6
The-MIRTH-OF-THE-UN-QUEN-CHA-BLE=8
BUT-FOR-NOW, CAND-ELS=5

you're doing it wrong again pika
In haikus I think fire can count as either 1 or 2 syllables.
But dat 8, tho. METALBRA HAS A POINT.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I AM FAMILIAR WITH THAT TAUNT. YES.

I still remember that time back in Brawl when you, me, Twi and Wis were in the middle of a FFA or dubs and you used the wrong taunt... SUDDENLY cue in a ginormous "DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN?" taunt which filled up, like, half of the screen. We all stopped and spammed taunts for 10 seconds after that.

I think we all had Frozen themed taunts back then...Pyrophobia
is developing within.
Pika, you cray-cray.
In haikus I think fire can count as either 1 or 2 syllables.
But dat 8, tho. METALBRA HAS A POINT.
Omg I remember EXACTLY why it happened too! I think I hadn't been in a friend room in a while, so I completely forgot what my taunts were. It just HAD to be the snowman one..

Everyone just stopped and looked over at me, LOL.

P.s. .....Metalbra?

Top Bottom