• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Online General Discussion/Social/Thing

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Dan people think we're weird because Dora over there just posted a picture of pikachu in a banana hammock

THAT'S TWO PAGES FOR ME. #LMAO ***** GOT ET

Last edited:

TheBlackLuffy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheBlackLuffy
Switch FC
8040 1413 9929
Dis is a magical place where abnormal people have fun. It's rather quiet here, but we post here from time to time :p

I'm the Mexican in the group with a Selena Quintanilla obsession :p

SELLLEEEEENAAAAA. Looks a lot like :4lucina:.

Selena for :4lucina: in the Smash Bros Live Action Movie!

I've never actually sat and looked at Selena like that to put them together.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Heh.... I don't want to jinx it... :smirk: but I like where this is going :smirk:

Rukia

Enamored
KONOHA.
The bro would be strong with us!

But maybe we should all do something big like... Fire Emblem or something next time. ERRYONE knows the FE games. I know Marth and Henry'd be claimed in like one second.
BRUH. We could be twinsies.

And if we do Fire Emblem, I call dibs on Lucina, Elincia, or Ephraim.

Edit: Taking Konoha. :D

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Dan people think we're weird because Dora over there just posted a picture of pikachu in a banana hammock

THAT'S TWO PAGES FOR ME. #LMAO ***** GOT ET
If you're gonna claim a page, at least spell right.

Last edited by a moderator:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
quick give the weapon to chreest and say he did it

Also i wasn't trying to say "got 'em" like them got them dan, I as trying to say "got et" like trying to say got it

typical Mexican

D

Deleted member

quick give the weapon to chreest and say he did it

Also i wasn't trying to say "got 'em" like them got them dan, I as trying to say "got et" like trying to say got it

typical Mexican

Matsushi

True Blood
Leave Chreest alone. Stop being so judgemental.

*hugs Chreest's head*

@ Cap'nChreest Cap'nChreest shhh shhh don't worry the mean Italian is gone now

Omf I remember this episode. Then that lil ***** *** fish came and stole Spongebob's chocolate bar :/
Ugh, that episode was SO frustrating to watch, I kinda wanted to punch something.

And that stupid fish. I will never forgive him. :emptysheep:

D

Deleted member

Ugh, that episode was SO frustrating to watch, I kinda wanted to punch something.

And that stupid fish. I will never forgive him. :emptysheep:
Wooow I am really late but ikr, poor Spongebob couldn't get back home then Patrick was on the bus and was trying to reach Spongebob and he kept crying and i'm like "OH MY GOOOOD FEELS" then that nice red fish helped him back to his house then Patrick goes back to Rock Bottom...

Matsushi

True Blood
Wooow I am really late but ikr, poor Spongebob couldn't get back home then Patrick was on the bus and was trying to reach Spongebob and he kept crying and i'm like "OH MY GOOOOD FEELS" then that nice red fish helped him back to his house then Patrick goes back to Rock Bottom...

The friendship between Spongebob and Patrick is just so adorable to me. Spongebob doesn't mind or judge Patrick for how dim he is, he simply accepts him as a person. And like yeah, when Patrick was crying, right in the feels. I love Patrick so much.

Also @ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂
I just realized that Deidara in your avatar looks like he just cracked a joke and is waiting for a response.
If I don't remember or know who?
milo wow!!!!

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Oh darn, I was just about to post a random gif on his thread too

doing it anyway

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oh hey this place had a sudden burst of activity since the last time I came here.

We talking Spongebob? Neat.

The show's not nearly as good as it used to be though. It's long outlived it's golden age....

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The cartoon I like the most right now is Gravity Falls. That show is just pure genius.

Following it closely behind is MLP, as well as Adventure Time and Regular Show, but I haven't seen those latter two in quite sometime, I rarely watch CN anymore because of some of it's....other, so called cartoons..... I still watch it more than Nickelodeon though, which has really been going down a bad path for a while now.

Spongebob and Fairly Oddparents used to have a lot of heart and creativity put into them, but then they lasted for so long with so much good reception that Nickelodeon just doesn't want to let them go, and the writers for their modern episodes just don't have the same creativity or imagination, they've taken those shows in much different directions than they used to go in, the humor is weirder and less funny, the plots makes even less sense, the characters are more one-sided, especially in Spongebob's case.

Mr. Krabs has always been cheap, but he values money way too much now, as an object rather than for it's actual value and expense, it's gotten to the point where I can no longer find him funny and instead just an annoyance, someone who ruins things for every other character because of practically the same obvious joke every time. And Squidward is the victim of pain, misfortune, and torture solely because he's Squidward, where he used to just be extremely grumpy and ignorant because he didn't have the same interests and joyful attitude of Spongebob and many other characters, which is what usually led to his own downfalls. In modern Spongebob, Squidward has a more justified reason to be grumpy because Spongebob and Patrick constantly invade his personal space and they actually do things which most people would find annoying. I can't find the bad things that happen to Squidward funny anymore, it only makes me feel bad for him and disappointed in the show's writers.

I still remember when Spongebob was in it's earliest years....the sequence where the Anchovies invade the Krusty Krab and Spongebob comes to save the day after being so strongly neglected and doubted by Mr. Krabs and Squidward is still a favorite childhood memory of mine. The pilot episode was one of the most creative episodes of all, compare episodes like that to today's Spongebob episodes, and you can tell the creativity and love for the show just isn't there anymore.

Last edited:
Top Bottom