• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Fanfictions?

CynthiaXY1800

Smash Rookie
NNID
RyanM246
3DS FC
1994-1678-0964
Have you read any interesting fanfictions related to Smash 4? I'm curious because I'm remaking one of my fanfictions I started a long time ago but never finished it! It's called Smash Infinite! It's incomplete but it's still in progress! If any of you are interested in reading my fanfiction and/or have any fanfictions you'd like to share with me, let me know in the comments! Thank you!

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
I... actually wrote a story for the Pokemon series at one point on Fanfiction.net awhile back. it's on hiatus atm since it's now in collab with a friend and a shortage of motivation to keep going.

however I have been contemplating on a Smash 4 story for awhile, with the prime problem being difficulty on writing out fights reminiscent of the games themselves.

Arthur97

Smash Master
While Smash has wonderful potential for storytelling, most of what I've seen is trash and wasted potential. Most of the time I don't even get past the summaries. I've stopped looking for the most part.

Ralugi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Uranium238
Wait, this actually exists?
I remember seeing small slithers of this sort of stuff on the net, but I didn’t think it truly existed.

Though I've thought about Smash in the whole scheme of things. It's basically everyone beating each other up. So it could be shown as a dark fic of sorts, where everyone dies in the end, only to be sent back, to be tortured over and over again.

The story would follow 'low' tiers such as Samus who are sick of being beaten. They take arms, and travel across the subspace to finally put an end to the madness.

Last edited:

Arthur97

Smash Master
I prefer to go with the inter-dimensional peace keeping organization angle.

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
Ganondorf's Warlock Punch x Ganondorf's Volcano Kick. Yeah.

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
I don't even...
You'd be suprised with the kind of stuff that people can come up with it. I actually thought that this one was kind of funny because of how random and bizarre this is. I forget when and what website this was on, but anytime someone posts something like that, you're more than likely going to remember it for how much it sticks out.

Top Bottom