• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Character Wallpapers by Exor

Exor

Smash Cadet
I've been putting together a few wallpapers featuring Smash 4 Characters in my boredom lately. Feel free to use them as you wish. I'll likely be adding more as I make them.

Captain Falcon
Lucina
Robin
Ike
Marth
Pit
Palutena

Little Mac
Greninja

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Link
Zelda
Sheik
Samus
Zero Suit Samus
Kirby
King Dedede
Meta Knight

Mega Man
Pac-Man
Sonic

Last edited:

Exor

Smash Cadet
Added Little Mac and Greninja.

Last edited:

WispBae

Tsundere Princess
NNID
The-Wispy
3DS FC
5343-7751-0954
Wow, these are great! Very cool! Would love to see the rest of the roster, if you're boredom strikes again! Haha

VGM1

Smash Rookie
Dang man, these are nice! Do you think you could do Bowser or Sonic next, if it doesn't bother you to much.

Exor

Smash Cadet
Dang man, these are nice! Do you think you could do Bowser or Sonic next, if it doesn't bother you to much.
Just finished up Bowser! Added him to OP. I'll get around to Sonic soon as well, I've been wanting to do the third party characters soon.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Very nice! Think you could do Palutena and Zero Suit Samus next? c:

Last edited:

VGM1

Smash Rookie
Just finished up Bowser! Added him to OP. I'll get around to Sonic soon as well, I've been wanting to do the third party characters soon.
Thanks dude, it looks great!

Sqid

Smash Apprentice
Are you just gonna end up doing all of them?

Requesting Toon Link, Villager, Mega Man, and if possible, one of just Male Robin.

Also, once you finish, would you consider doing some that are a mix of more than one character? I'd have some more requests if so :p

rhcprawsome

Smash Rookie
These are all really nice, but could you please fix Luigi's nose? It looks weird because of that weird shadow on the left side of his nose. Keep up the good work!

Exor

Smash Cadet
Its a third-party extravaganza!

Added Mega Man, Pac-Man, and Sonic to the OP. :4megaman::4pacman::4sonic:

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Awesome Wallpapers good work, here is an idea, when the game is released make a wallpaper with all the characters, that would be awesome.

.n_n.

rhcprawsome

Smash Rookie
What background did you use for the Luigi wallpaper? I wanted to make my own but I can't find a good background.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Think you could do Rosalina and Yoshi as well? c:

Exor

Smash Cadet
Meta Knight rejoins the battle! Added to OP. :metaknight:

I haven't had much time to work on more characters but I had to make a wallpaper for Meta Knight as soon as he got revealed. :)
More to come soon!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Looks like another character was revealed (Shulk)!! Looking forward to his wallpaper! c:

CURRY

Smash Journeyman
QQ no updates

Oh well, my Sm4sh hype is literally just... gone... :p
Ever since the game came out I was like... meh... :(
I still REALLY want the WiiU version.... augh

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Hey @ Exor Exor , you still around? I wouldn't know if you're still making wallpapers, but I hope you'll make more soon. I'd have loved to see some wallpapers of Palutena, Shulk and (once his official render is revealed) Mewtwo. :c

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
Can you do Palutena, Bowser Junior, and Duck Hunt?

Dyz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dyz-89
3DS FC
1950-9945-5854
These look pretty nice, well done dude :3

Exor

Smash Cadet
Hey @ Exor Exor , you still around? I wouldn't know if you're still making wallpapers, but I hope you'll make more soon. I'd have loved to see some wallpapers of Palutena, Shulk and (once his official render is revealed) Mewtwo. :c
I am, in fact, alive. Kinda stopped making these on a regular basis, but I do have a present for you guys :4palutena:

I'll see what I can do about more in the future. Thanks to all who enjoy these though :D

brownzombie

Smash Cadet
NNID
BrownZombie
I just found this thread right now. Loving your work! :D I didn't see Ness, so would you mind making one?

Top Bottom