• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Smash 3DS Sound Test Tracklist

Graydient

Smash Cadet

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
This is excellent! I agree with @ Rohalina Rohalina , the Wii U list will be absurdly perfect.

Are there unlockable tracks in the 3DS?
and can all of those songs play on Dream Land, it's the exception to the 2-song per stage rule?

Graydient

Smash Cadet
This is excellent! I agree with @ Rohalina Rohalina , the Wii U list will be absurdly perfect.

Are there unlockable tracks in the 3DS?
and can all of those songs play on Dream Land, it's the exception to the 2-song per stage rule?
GREEN GREENS cycles with CASTLE LOLOLO, FLOAT ISLANDS, BUBBLY CLOUDS, and Mt. DeDeDe, all from KIRBY'S DREAM LAND.

There are unlockable music CDs, however I have yet to see any stage go past the 2 song limit. You are supposed to be able to select what music plays during Smash Run, so I'm guessing the additional songs provided are specifically for Smash Run.

I know for a fact the list is still incomplete since my current total is 113, and gema_yue has at least 114. Considering Smash 3DS just released in Japan, I'm willing to bet someone will release all the songs soon once they get the Complete CD achievement.

EDIT: I assumed that for Yoshi's Island, Obstacle Course cycles between the two season variants. I know that Autumn/Winter definitely plays, I'm not completely sure about Spring/Summer. Both are tracks taken directly from Brawl.

Last edited:

Thessbmzocker

Smash Apprentice
If they could make it to choose music for smash run, why not for all stages? The melee 2songs way is kinda lame :/ but the music i've heard so far is pretty awesome^^ But it's sad, that Pokémon only has music from the 5th and 6th gen. Where's the love for the other ones? Not even something from the first one this time? Not even the main theme? Meh ._.

Last edited:
Top Bottom