• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Smack 3-5th/4/09 - feat. Armada, Amsah, Zgetto, Remen, Adam & more - more 1vs1 up ~

Samochan

Smash Master
MORE samo

cant get enough female smash vids

let me see samo beat some goood people
There is no video of me beating people unfortunately, cause uck's machine decided to call it quits when I was owning and recording. Alwaus happens to me though. I only have vids of me playing bad, not a great service to my image lol. >.> And besides you're not even serious here. :p

But I heard more ajp vids should be up when he wakes up, should be processed bu then. Bracket matches I heard, then Armada vs Remen & Adam, Amsah vs Aldwyn & Remen/Zgetto and Tonberry vs Remen are there at least. Some more tonberry and fuzzyness too I heard (lol vilness vs fuzz pools keke)

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Something funny:

Was wondering why this gigantic .avi file had so few matches. Turns out that in the middle, the Wii got a disc read error and was restarted. Afterwards, the recorded picture was shifted 2 pixels to the left for some reason, which resulted in the coming "ready/game"s to be so much different from the sample "ready/game" from the beginning that the auto-cutter didn't recognize them. Well, problem solved (shifted the image back 2 pixels), and lots of new matches were found.

118 new videos are up on the server.

With the new matches, the total number will reach 486.

Falcinho

Smash Ace
If you find two matches of Armada vs a red Fox pls up them and/or contact me.

One was Armada(Peach) vs BrokenBone/Pasi (Red Fox) on PS
The other was Armada (blue Fox) vs BrokenBone/Pasi (Red Fox) on GG

It was in WB if that helps somehow

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
I don't see how I could *not* up it, as everything I have will go to the same place. I'm currently going through the matches to see what they are, and then you can just search for what you are after. Note that I won't recognize all players, but you can still search for characters and stages. Also, the timestamp may further help your search.
Whenever a new version of Smack-renamer-v#.bat appears, there are new filenames (new search targets).

Samochan

Smash Master
More videos up, winners quarterfinals amsah vs aldwyn and armada vs remen, then winners semifinals armada vs adam and amsah vs zgetto. Many bracket matches are up on ajp's server and that includes your match vs armada Falcinho. ;3

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman

Samochan

Smash Master
woah I just saw today that Samo uploaded her MM against Ksta!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD89LchFp78
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5QQXKEuzL8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7xEt-Bbrqo

please edit the videos title to put his nickname there, he will be glad to see it.

an amazing comeback he did there in the first one :O :O

I also think he did beat Yuna in a MM too on those TVs that were recording, if you watch them please upload it too ;) ;)
It was my mm? xD I didn't recall I had that mm lol, but I'll edit it appropriately when I have time.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
I don't know if you are guessing that, but if you are, you are correct.
Had to leave in the middle of the match.

Magio

Smash Rookie
ajp_anton do you have the grand final matchs of the brawl teams ?
It should be 2 sets and each set has got 6 matchs.
G&W + MK vs snake + shiek
reaper+ pamaro vs armada + aniolas

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Brawl teams up. There is a 5-match set of aniolas+armada vs pamaro+reaper, and it's from an earlier .avi than the 6-match set, so I'm guessing it's from earlier in the bracket and only one final set was recorded.

Tero.

Smash Champion
amsah is pretty good, so who all is coming to genesis? just AR?
Most of the top dutchies will come, I know about Amsah and Faab for sure, not quite sure about Adam, Zgetto and Remen.

(What's up with choco anyway? Haven't heared much of him lately)

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
I've been asked about the remaining videos. For those who didn't know, there's still a huge 13-hour video of the B-TV with a total of 77 matches (a few might be instant resets) ranging from 090405-024600 to 090405-132952. Again, the audio needs to be manually synced because of the random frame drops.
I've synced about half of it, but then came lots of school stuff. Tomorrow I'll have time to continue, so hopefully it will be finished in a few days.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
74 matches, B-090405-024600 to B-090405-132638, are up. And that was all of them - 496 matches total.

Top Bottom