• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sm4sh Wii U Canada Wide Online Tournament 2/08/2015

Actilide

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Actilide
3DS FC
5300-9499-3228
Hey guys you probably don't know me as I don't come on that much, but I am gonna try and start coming on a lot more. Anyways here is the situation. On the 8th of February at 1:30 EST I am going to be hosting an online tournament of Sm4sh for Wii U. Here are all the rules and stuff:

-Canadians Only (Sorry if you aren't Canadian I guess, I just wanna do this to get a grasp at the best Canadian players)

-Must have decent internet, seriously if you know you have not the greatest internet please don't sign up. And if you do face an opponent with bad internet please report it and they will be D'Qed.

-All matches are 4 stock with an 8 minute timer.

-Legal stages are: Battlefield, Final Destination (Or any Omega form map), Lylat Cruise, Smashville, Town and City, Lylat Cruise

-Legal Counterpicks: Castle Siege, Delfino Plaza, Duck Hunt, Halberd, Kongo Jungle 64, Skyloft

-If you're gonna use Miis they must be 1-1-1-1, 2-2-2-2 etc. and their name must match the set that you are using.

(idk if it's ok but I posted this here and in the canada subforum)

UPDATE 1/20/15: So far we have 8 players, also here is the Chat room: http://tinychat.com/actilide
Please be in the chat at least 15 minutes before the tourney starts so that you people can trade NNIDS.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Even though this tournament is only for Canadians, this was moved to Online Listings seeing as how this is an online event. I also added the date into the title.

Jords2Good

Smash Journeyman
Well I'm Canadian and I play smash! I'm also trying to get real competitive in smash 4 and so far I think its safe to say I'm above average.

So count me in.

I signed up.

Last edited:

Frededish

Smash Cadet
NNID
Frededish.
3DS FC
1650-2628-3264
How will the DQ process work exactly? Could I just report my opponent first, and I'd move on? It's not like Canada has the best internet anyways x)

Signed up.

Actilide

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Actilide
3DS FC
5300-9499-3228
How will the DQ process work exactly? Could I just report my opponent first, and I'd move on? It's not like Canada has the best internet anyways x)

Signed up.
The DQ system is sorta wonky, you report your win but you also need proof like an image or video, unless you both agree on the outcome, which would make things easier

AlphaShadow

Smash Rookie
NNID
Shadowr2d2kirby
I checked the challenge page but I don't see my name on it, or a sign up button anywhere. What do I do to show up on the bracket?

Cedy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cedyism
I'm participating. By the way, are you sure 4 stock is a good choice? It seems a bit too much. 3 is alright, but I think 4 stock is too much for a new game that is played on the defensive side.

Frededish

Smash Cadet
NNID
Frededish.
3DS FC
1650-2628-3264
Didn't notice that. 4 stocks will probably go to time with only 8 minutes. 3stocks/8mins is definitely better.

Top Bottom