• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Skyworld Hub - "Soaring through the Skys"

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Working on Trickster!Palutena (based off her cyan palette though with some green tossed in), not sure what to base Pittoo's off because none of his are really eye-hurting.
All of his palettes

I find that Hades and that brown barf colour pretty ugly

Or you can always throw in some orange, asparagus green, bright blue in.

Make his hair red and his eyes orange.

Then I'll gauge my eyeballs out :p

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Guess I'm not the only one who can't sleep.

I've been having really bizarre dreams lately. ...Well, for a while now actually. I'd be doing one thing, (a bicycling backwards up a mountain type thing) then it'd switch to something completely different, then back to the first thing, then it all trainwrecks together and I wake up at-

Uh, my digital clock is flickering. Knowing me, that's what woke me up. :estatic:

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I've been having really bizarre dreams lately. ...Well, for a while now actually. I'd be doing one thing, (a bicycling backwards up a mountain type thing) then it'd switch to something completely different, then back to the first thing, then it all trainwrecks together
wat

@ The Merc The Merc the size of your Eweon in your sig is bugging me so I got some bigger ones for yew~

Bleh broken images I'll get some later~

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Guess I'm not the only one who can't sleep.

I've been having really bizarre dreams lately. ...Well, for a while now actually. I'd be doing one thing, (a bicycling backwards up a mountain type thing) then it'd switch to something completely different, then back to the first thing, then it all trainwrecks together and I wake up at-

Uh, my digital clock is flickering. Knowing me, that's what woke me up. :estatic:
Drugs?

Last edited:

Final-Fortress

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1220-8477-3634
Hello there. Been slow around these parts since school started for some of us... Need something?
Just sort of thought I'd drop in. I'm kind of new here and I'm just trying to come out of my shell and talk a bit more, so uh.. Hi.

Howdy-owdy, new angel~ :3
Hi there! How's it going?

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Just sort of thought I'd drop in. I'm kind of new here and I'm just trying to come out of my shell and talk a bit more, so uh.. Hi.
Heheh. I'm Lancerstaff, resident scientist. I'm on here a lot, so give me a tag and I'll explain something if you need help. Although Wintropy here certainly knows her stuff.

Let's see... There's TECH who's been repping Pit in some big tournaments, then TitoMas, UnknownHero, SilverWolfLaguz, TMNT2014, and Koiba are regulars around here. No need to be shy around us, miss.

Final-Fortress

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1220-8477-3634
Heheh. I'm Lancerstaff, resident scientist. I'm on here a lot, so give me a tag and I'll explain something if you need help. Although Wintropy here certainly knows her stuff.

Let's see... There's TECH who's been repping Pit in some big tournaments, then TitoMas, UnknownHero, SilverWolfLaguz, TMNT2014, and Koiba are regulars around here. No need to be shy around us, miss.
Well, it's nice to meet you! You may or may not have seen me floating around a bit, but I'm never usually on much. I've been practicing but I'm not really getting any better, you just have to look at my For Glory stats to prove that one, though I have been a bit distracted lately, I finally managed to get my hands on a copy of Uprising after a 2 year search so... I've been playing that a lot.

Thanks for filling me in as well, and I really will try to not be shy. I apologize for that, it's just a habit.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
@ Final-Fortress Final-Fortress , I'm pretty sure I have seen you around. Your name definitely rings a bell, at any rate.

Happy that you decided to come say hello! How are you finding Uprising? :3

Final-Fortress

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1220-8477-3634
@ Final-Fortress Final-Fortress , I'm pretty sure I have seen you around. Your name definitely rings a bell, at any rate.

Happy that you decided to come say hello! How are you finding Uprising? :3
I have commented on a few threads before, mainly just going on about why I chose Pit for my main and such.

I'm finding Uprising great! I mean, I finished the main story in two days and have 80% completed and I've owned it for only two weeks. So yeah, I'm really enjoying it! I mean, I'm not that great at it, but still!

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Well, it's nice to meet you! You may or may not have seen me floating around a bit, but I'm never usually on much. I've been practicing but I'm not really getting any better, you just have to look at my For Glory stats to prove that one, though I have been a bit distracted lately, I finally managed to get my hands on a copy of Uprising after a 2 year search so... I've been playing that a lot.

Thanks for filling me in as well, and I really will try to not be shy. I apologize for that, it's just a habit.
If you need some help in Uprising, I'm pretty much an expert there too.

No worries miss. That's why we all hang out on forums all day. Really though, you'll fit in.

And sorry for taking twenty minutes to reply. Slow as heck browser. :p

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I have commented on a few threads before, mainly just going on about why I chose Pit for my main and such.

I'm finding Uprising great! I mean, I finished the main story in two days and have 80% completed and I've owned it for only two weeks. So yeah, I'm really enjoying it! I mean, I'm not that great at it, but still!
Yeah, my girlfriend had a similar story to you: tried for ages to find it, got it out of the blue a few weeks ago, finished it in a few days, loved it.

She said it's even better the second time around if you aren't used to the controls on your first playthrough. I personally didn't have an issue with the controls, but it helps that I am right-handed~ :3

Final-Fortress

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1220-8477-3634
If you need some help in Uprising, I'm pretty much an expert there too.

No worries miss. That's why we all hang out on forums all day. Really though, you'll fit in.

And sorry for taking twenty minutes to reply. Slow as heck browser. :p
I'm getting there, still struggling with the controls a bit, and I'm absolutely useless at using any other weapon class than claws and palms (I learnt this the hard way. I died about 10 times in one match of free-for-all)

It's fine! Honestly, I have the same problem.

She said it's even better the second time around if you aren't used to the controls on your first playthrough. I personally didn't have an issue with the controls, but it helps that I am right-handed~ :3
I'm just randomly replaying chapters as of now. The highest intensity I've managed to clear is 8.5, but that's the first chapter so.. yeah.

Final-Fortress

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1220-8477-3634
It's cool.

A ditto match, also known as a mirror match, is just simply when both players pick the same character. Can get interesting because ditto/mirror matches REALLY come down to player skill.
Oh, okay. I've always just known them as mirror matches, sorry for the confusion! Though, I really need to get better before I have a match with anybody.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Oh, okay. I've always just known them as mirror matches, sorry for the confusion! Though, I really need to get better before I have a match with anybody.
*WARNING* *WARNING*
NEW MEMBER APPROACHING!

...welcome

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I mean, I've been a member of the site for a while, but I've never really bothered to use it all that much. For me, school's starting up in about a week so I might not be around for much longer.
Lucky. We all have to suffer while you can live life for a little bit longer.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Waitwaitwait there was a new person and I wasn't there to say hi smh ;____________;

Anyway hai Final-Fortress~

I'm that derpy 13 year old who likes Pittoo~ :happysheep:

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Waitwaitwait there was a new person and I wasn't there to say hi smh ;____________;

Anyway hai @Final-Fortress~

I'm that derpy 13 year old who likes Pittoo~ :happysheep:
You messed up the name...OW THE EDGE!

Top Bottom