• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skype group

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
If you'd like to join the Skype chat, you can either add me on Skype at Oddyesy or give me your ussrname and I'll gladly add you.

Would you guys be willing to start a Skype group? Id really like to talk in real time, but if you guys don't like the idea then that's fine.

Last edited:

DJ _ICE

Smash Apprentice
I'd be up for it, wonder why there isn't one here already

MarthZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NESman1995
uhh whats the skype group about exactly im guessing its about Marth but it says your a roy main but i really don't know

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
uhh whats the skype group about exactly im guessing its about Marth but it says your a roy main but i really don't know
Just look at which subforum it's posted in. In this case it's Marth, so yeah, we'll be talking about Marth.

^Hobbes

Smash Rookie
Skype is an absolutely free program to use as a text to text service device. If you message a user who also has a Skype account, the message will not cost you a dime. Skype costs money if you decide to send an SMS text messages or call mobiles/ landlines.

In this Skype group, since we all would have Skype, it would be free of charge. Just remember not to call or text and phone numbers, just Skype users, and you are good to go.

DerpyDayha

Smash Cadet
yo man, adding you asap. This sounds like a great idea! Makes me wonder why I didn't come up with this since it seems like such an obvious thing to do.

Qazoo306

Smash Cadet
I'm a complete beginner but would like to learn how to play Marth. If I joined, would I be able to get advice and such?

Top Bottom