• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKYPAL (WA) Thread

malva00

Smash Master
oh yeah and I completely forgot about all that >___>

but just make the tournys whenever but of course not when there's an mlg

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'll talk to henry asap (i'm assuming your keeping in contact with him as well)

the guys is busy with microsoft he is...

him and his crazy... 'CAREER' and... 'LIFE GOALS' lol

EJdge

Smash Rookie
Hey this is ej, mind if i drop by sometime? Looking to get into smash again. Btw anyone have a way for me to contact Derilink? Thanks.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Yo, Kei - I want a rematch. You crushed me at PAX in the final match (fox ditto), though I was a total n00b back then. Haha, I heard you've gotten a lot better since then too, but nonetheless, when you get back from Japan, lemme come smash with you skypallians IF that okay with you.

hey jumpfreak, youre the one that beat my falco at pax. I also wanna rematch and was also a total noob back then.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
[Silent_Wolf] said:
hey jumpfreak, youre the one that beat my falco at pax. I also wanna rematch and was also a total noob back then.
I'd be happy to provide you with a rematch. Come to the lynwood tourney OR check out the pacific region thread (I'm in the process of setting up Bellingham tourneys)

Heheh, were you the younger kid that went 'uh oh' when I matched up against you in the tourney? (Cuz we had been practicing beforehand and I think I had a sleight upperhand) :p

flip1

Smash Cadet
Can someone tell me exactly WHERE skypal is? A couple of friends wanna go there....btw is there a bus I can take to get to Skypal?

Takagi

Smash Journeyman
Jumpfreak said:
Yo, Kei - I want a rematch. You crushed me at PAX in the final match (fox ditto), though I was a total n00b back then. Haha, I heard you've gotten a lot better since then too, but nonetheless, when you get back from Japan, lemme come smash with you skypallians IF that okay with you.
hey =). its a good thing you still play. Im planning to visit WA during summer so maybe we can play then.

SKYPAL smashfests are usually held at Yagi's house but it seems like many people are interested in going right now and i dont know if Yagi is willing to let many new people(?) come to his place at once. So if you want to play with them you have to first contact Yagi and see if he will be willing to host a smashfest at his place. then he will tell you the location and the date. Im not the one in charge so its all up to Yagi.

its a bummer to see so many new smashers in WA right when i move to japan =(. where were you guys when i was here lol

jumpfreak, that was me, lol. just go to skypal if yagi will let you, im there every week exept for last week. do you still play fox? i do a lot more now. but back then, i lost on mushroom kingdom 2, thats my worst stage. i couldnt even l-cancel, it was sad. everyone kept saying that guy over there (takagi) was one of the best in WA, but i didnt beleive em until i saw him play. i bet hes also a lot better though. hope to rematch you soon though.

flip1

Smash Cadet
Wow so it kinda sounds like Skypal is a VIP smash club....gotta be good to be in skypal....ahh well, maybe we'll see how things go when I get a little better

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
flip1 said:
Wow so it kinda sounds like Skypal is a VIP smash club....gotta be good to be in skypal....ahh well, maybe we'll see how things go when I get a little better
Dude you play smash with other people that are good in smash. You learn by playing with other people that ARE good so that you CAN GET good. I'm sure Skypal doesn't mind if you show up on their doorstep eager to heighten your game. We play smash for the competition and fun stuff, NOT to sit at home by ourselves and practice with computers for hours and hours then go to tournies where you know no one.

It's a Smash Bros Community just as the site says no one is elite and everyone is welcome to play. I think what Takagi is saying is Yagi doesn't know if he wants to invite hella peoples he doesn't know over at one time cause that's kinda like OVERLOAD.

I personally don't know any skypalians, by I intend to if they go to TANG 15.0!!! Come one guys you know you want to ;)

flip1

Smash Cadet
NintendoKing said:
Dude you play smash with other people that are good in smash. You learn by playing with other people that ARE good so that you CAN GET good. I'm sure Skypal doesn't mind if you show up on their doorstep eager to heighten your game. We play smash for the competition and fun stuff, NOT to sit at home by ourselves and practice with computers for hours and hours then go to tournies where you know no one.

It's a Smash Bros Community just as the site says no one is elite and everyone is welcome to play. I think what Takagi is saying is Yagi doesn't know if he wants to invite hella peoples he doesn't know over at one time cause that's kinda like OVERLOAD.

I personally don't know any skypalians, by I intend to if they go to TANG 15.0!!! Come one guys you know you want to ;)
Oh I understand...I mean I play with people....its just that I need MORE people...I get sick of the three people that I play all the time. But yeah...I know where your coming from. I'll just have to get a little more into Seattle's Smash community thats all!

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Hey skypal, thanks for having Mark and I last night. We had a lot of fun playing you guys.

Yagi - I played you the most out of everyone. You definatley had the better mind games with that Marth of yours ;P Though I won some, the matches that YOU won were like, 3 stock victories, haha. **** your combos. :p (BTW, I left my purple controller there. I colored in the 'nintendo' sign on the back of it with a black marker, so you'll be able to identify which one is mine. I was thinking I'd stop in again next friday for a little while so I could get it back, sound good?)

Blair - Superb Fox, just as I expected. I need to ditto you more in the future - it's good practice.

Derilink - You're hilarious. "It's over!" "I'm done for!" Hahaha. It's nice to see a player as skilled as yourself have a good sense of humor and not be so serious all the time.

Sastopher - Devestating Peach, even though I didn't get to play you much. I think you held onto the pad for the longest during the time which you played :p

Gimpy - Well hell, I didn't really get to play you much. We'll have to have another 'go-round' when you're not having an off day and there arent so many people. Still want that that $5 money match? ;P

That sucks we only got to play one match, it wasn't really the rematch i wanted. You should definately try to make it again soon, I would like to play you a little more.

That sucks we only got to play one match, it wan't really the rematch I wanted. You should definately try to make it again soon, I would like to play you a little more.

EDIT: What the hell!!!??? why does my computer always post twice!?

jrta

Smash Ace
You don't want videos of skypal, they really suck. Kei and Blair are easily 2 of the worst players in the crew. If you want to see true skill, find videos of silly fox on the internet.

Takagi

Smash Journeyman
S-Royal's tourney
May 4th, 5th

number of entrants = 96
Free for all tourney
teams tourney
and singles tourney

will post results in this thread.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Sorry Blair, I can't even make it to Oregon. But actually there are timing issues on that one.

Jeff - Or else what?

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
BalefireBoy said:
Just thought I'd say something so no one forgets me... :(

And Scamp! You better be at OC2!
Jeff!! Have you seen my cd player at your house!? I think I left it at your house last time we smashed. Its an mp3 cd player made by sony. I got myself a nano but I still miss it... :cry:

VarietyBarrage

Smash Journeyman
i want to come up to washington and meet up with skypal sometime during the summer, how does that sound?
sounds good, how long would want to stay up here? Im just wondering if you wanted to go around to the usual places visters like to see.

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
Gimpyfish62 said:
ken, caotic was telling me you guys were planning a road trip, sounds awesome,.

UNITE THE WEST COAST!

(ps bring arash with you LOL)

LOL if you think you can feed the fella...:)

UNITE THE WEST COAST! :)

~San Diego Love~

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
West Coast Road Trip? I'm gonna pee my pants...

I wanna do lots of fun Seattle like things

Having Arash in the van would cost us an extra gallon of gas per 100 miles, LOL, <3 Arash

Touk

Smash Journeyman
I'm down to smash/learn from SKYPAL, where in Seattle are you guys located? I live in bremerton (just across the water).

Top Bottom