• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKYPAL-house

Captain_Obvious

Smash Journeyman
So, Isai's staying in Bellevue? He contacted me and said he was going to be in Bellevue from the 14th to the 24th. Is he staying with you SkyPal boys? And, if so, could a small contingent of we B-Ham smashers come and chill with you?

It'd probably be Misery (Mark), myself (Drew), and WestCoastWes (Wes) if we can get him to come. I'd be awesome to play you guys, and of course, Isai has to 5-stock me at the Smash 64.

- Captain R.D. Obvious

wow, nice post...
if there is one, its definately not at yagi's house this time, but i dont know if henry is having one or w/e.

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
If its cool with Chris then I'll be up there probably about 8:30 - 9:00
but It depends on how hard I try :)

Ironclad

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys,
I've been looking for some smashers to play with in my area. I was told by Aftermath to come here, do you guys still do weekly smashfests? Are you planning on doing it this coming friday? I have the weekend mostly free and I'd love to go up and participate. I'm not very good, but that's my whole reason for wanting to go.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Im gonna have a smashfest Friday, but its gonna be like maybe a 10(I changed it lol) person max type thing... Chris/Blair/Link/Mike/even KA-M, I hope one or some of you can make it.

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
As of right now i get off of work at like 8pm. Is it at the bowling ally or is it at ur house.
Either way i need like an adress and stuff. PM me.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Its @ my house, itll be an all night thing so anytime is fine.

Address: 3240 S.198th St. Driveway Post 6, House on the right.

If you get lost; Contact Number: (206)595-3553.

Also 2 cubes and 2 tvs would be appreciated if anyone can bring one, we need at least 1 cube and tv, but if no one can bring them, im sure i could find some.

Otto will probably bring a cube, so that will be 1 down.

Hopefully SB can make it somehow, and Teddy and crew.

okay then, me and SB already mdae plans for me to go over to their place, but all of us goin toyour house is better. hopefully you dont have to wrok so i can get there after school or something.

that edit thing used to happen to me too nate, i sued to have to right click and then open a new link, lol. *do that next time* haha

Hey guys,
I've been looking for some smashers to play with in my area. I was told by Aftermath to come here, do you guys still do weekly smashfests? Are you planning on doing it this coming friday? I have the weekend mostly free and I'd love to go up and participate. I'm not very good, but that's my whole reason for wanting to go.
does that answer your question teddy?

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
yes, Sea Tac

You might be able to come Ironclad, PM your # and I can give you a call, its like a half hour closer than the original area where the smashfests are.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
a new smasher? i'd be interested if i still liked this game >_> ;P

haha i'm working on friday (tomorrow i guess) so i cant make it to wherever whatever is going on.

Ironclad

Smash Apprentice
You might be able to come Ironclad, PM your # and I can give you a call, its like a half hour closer than the original area where the smashfests are.
Thanks, but don't worry about it now. I actually already made other plans cause I thought I wouldn't be able to go.

Maybe next weekend eh?

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Sucky, oh wells, don't start showing up until around 6:00 unless you have pre-arranged rides that cant be changed.

And people may stay the night if they wish.

Top Bottom