• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skynet Gaming Smash Bros. Brawl West Michigan

Syrensilly

Smash Cadet
Started with 29 in pools, 28 ended up in brackets.
Top 3 were:
3) Roller
2) Tutu
1) L_Cancel

If there is a way to post the bracket I will. I will at least have a picture of it on Skynet's facebook site. I think there is a way to also email the data file. So if anyone wants it I can get it sent to you. Just drop me a line. cheli.mellema@skynet-gaming.com

Had a really great time and it was nice to meet everyone. It looks like you can watch the recordings at: http://www.twitch.tv/ori_bro

I'm thinking we try this again in about 3 months. I'll try to find you guys some more locals. ;)

PS Did anyone find their way to B-Dubs?

fishnax

Smash Apprentice
Fantastic tournament you guys! Sorry I didn't stay longer I really wanted to face some of you guys but i just bought skyward sword and i was having withdrawals

Syrensilly

Smash Cadet
He requested to drop.

I'm heading home, got to get dude(who had a great time meeting every one and is determined not to be grounded next time) to bed, but I will do the image thing with tio tomorrow.

Thanks again guys, hope everyone makes it home safe.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Mini results:

1. L_Cancel :olimar: (undefeated)
2. Tutu :sheik: :peach: (lost to Roller and L_Cancel)
3. Roller :popo:(lost to L_Cancel and Tutu)
4. Tech_Chase :dedede: (Lost to L_Cancel and Tutu)
5. Ori :popo: :metaknight: :marth: (Lost to L_Cancel and Tutu)
5. LordHelmet :falcon: (Lost to Roller and Tech_Chase)

And we had a great time. Very nice to meet all you guys. Hyped for the next one and for my tournament since many of you expressed interest. Very fun tournament.

:phone:

rsr2

Smash Lord
This tournament was a lot of fun ^_^

It was really nice to see everyone including those I haven't talked to since June. Why did I play when the most hyped match happened. >: O

and yes we found B-Dubs and it was really good.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Yes, I'd like to see how everyone did myself, considering I had to leave as early as I did. Monday morning classes suck. I didn't do too bad for my first tournament, if I do say so myself....

I played so much Mario when I expected to play so much Fox. Good times.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Shoutouts to fishnax having skyward sword in his car and makin me super sad because I don't have skyward sword yet.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Not quite. Ori was playing some local in friendlies and he was camping with Snake. The guy looks at him and he's like "You're throwing bombs? Do you have any friends?"

Gifts and I just died laughing on the spot. LOL

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Where can I find the videos of the matches from the tournament?
I'm working on making them look pretty, I'll upload when I can #library

Since no one really saved their matches I have:

lordhelmet vs Gifts/Roller/Tech
3 games of L_Cancel vs Roller (Winners Finals)
Tutu vs L_Cancel (Grand Finals)

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
I saved a friendly on my own Wii against... I think Ori. There may have been some **** involved, I'm not sure. I have to check.

Gives me a reason to upload anything that got replay'd on my Wii, I guess.

rsr2

Smash Lord
Not quite. Ori was playing some local in friendlies and he was camping with Snake. The guy looks at him and he's like "You're throwing bombs? Do you have any friends?"

Gifts and I just died laughing on the spot. LOL

I thought that was pools he did that in. Against that Pikachu player. But yeah that was hilarious. Then the locals saw him fly underneath Smashvillie and grab the other ledge with Meta Knight. One of the locals was like, you ****ing kidding me? That is stupid.

Top Bottom