• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR Results and Videos Thread

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Honestly, the line-up of commentators were perfect. Gunblade, EEVisu, Doom, Diem, Coontail, Pierce, Keitaro and Orion are all great at commentating. They are great at being informative and entertaining while calling the plays of the matches. I especially approve of the informative commentary of Pierce and Orion. Both are amazingly analytical players and it shows when they are calling the match. People need to CTFD and appreciate their talents.

Tony T

Smash Ace
Keitaro: we'll leave by 2 at the latest.

*leaves at 3:30*

They were booking the Europeans a hotel or something . Luckily we got tickets rescheduled for free since we got to the gate like right as it was closing

:phone:
Damn well at least you didn't have to pay for the new set of tickets at least ouch.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Laughed so hard at the 9x spotdodge by Gluttony vs Ally.

Gnes

Smash Master
This tourney sort of makes me want to play brawl seriously again.

Too good keitaro. really entertaining to watch.

Trela is a god.

highest diddy got 25th, ewwwwwww.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I always felt that Trela was the best Lucario for a while now. I'm glad he finally got the breakout performance he was looking for.

And man...it's almost scary how much one player can sharpen up their game in such a short time. I'm looking at you Leon. xD

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Thunderstorm is currently missing his sensor bar. It had been with his Wii (which has his name taped onto it) on Saturday. It was not there at the end of the day.

If you have a sensor bar you shouldn't have, please fess up and return it. SKTAR staff, if you found a sensor bar that was left behind and you have it, it's his.

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
there is no word to explain how I felt this tournament. I will make my shoutout later.

BTW I'm still in new york until friday if someone is okay for a meeting and playing I'm 100% okay

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
there is no word to explain how I felt this tournament. I will make my shoutout later.

BTW I'm still in new york until friday if someone is okay for a meeting and playing I'm 100% okay
Leon, where in NY are you, I can have you over and maybe house you for the nite. I have to talk to building staff and see how that works. But I can seriously house you, 80% sure of it. I live in a studio apartment so no need to worry about people being around.

Tony T

Smash Ace

Where in NY are you staying at if you want to send me the address via PM thats good I may come tomorrow or Thursday since I'm back in Staten Island.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
relax ppl...lol damn I was planning to tour him around nyc today once he gets back to me lol

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
not from what i heard so i figured...what the hell XD.

I need to contact the nyc kids for smashfests

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
LEON, Come play with Vinnie & I maybe some others tew.
heh, so much for actually getting a chance to sit down with a top player for hours to help me out. Like the rest of you don't get enough of that already with your group. I forgot though, if you want one of the cool kids or a big name you don't matter and might get over shadowed by this. Idk why I bother having a feeling this would happen.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Glutonny is also with Leon and will be staying in NY until Friday so he should be available to play too. They are staying at a hotel near Penn Station.

Keitaro: we'll leave by 2 at the latest.

*leaves at 3:30*

They were booking the Europeans a hotel or something . Luckily we got tickets rescheduled for free since we got to the gate like right as it was closing

:phone:
Hey, lolol! Although that is true, it was hard to plan cause you guys originally were going to take a train which would have worked out well until you guys realized (the day of) the train leaves too late for you guys to make the plane. If we still stuck by that schedule we would have been fine. Regardless I'm happy you guys got to reschedule for free. Screw NY.....I mean NY's traffic :p

Tony T

Smash Ace
Glutonny is also with Leon and will be staying in NY until Friday so he should be available to play too. They are staying at a hotel near Penn Station.

Hey, lolol! Although that is true, it was hard to plan cause you guys originally were going to take a train which would have worked out well until you guys realized (the day of) the train leaves too late for you guys to make the plane. If we still stuck by that schedule we would have been fine. Regardless I'm happy you guys got to reschedule for free. Screw NY.....I mean NY's traffic :p
oh lol funny I know the feeling Staten Island is no exception.

@ Anti where are you guys doing the smashfest at Queens or LI (same thing lol)?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Payouts (140 Entrants - $1,400 in Prizes)
1 - Nairo ($630)
2 - ESAM ($308)
3 - Vinnie ($168)
4 - Anti ($112)
5 - Ally ($56
5- Trela ($56)
7 - Tyrant ($35)
7- Rich Brown ($35)
I just added this up and it came out to $1406!!!

I already paid everyone out too lol!! I trusted you!! You owe me $6 bucks lmao!!

Tony T

Smash Ace
I just added this up and it came out to $1406!!!

I already paid everyone out too lol!! I trusted you!! You owe me $6 bucks lmao!!
hahahaha thats nothing to what M2k owes me lol he owes me $10 for the second night at the hotel room lol, Trela is paying me via paypal same for rich brown as well. Vinnie made an arrangement for LIRR2 so hes good now lol.

@ Anti would you like to mm for the $5 at LIRR2 so if you win you don't owe me anything MK vs Lucario best of 5?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Same, I haven't been this inspired to play since the game first came out. Mekos and Trela are huge inspirations.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
heh, so much for actually getting a chance to sit down with a top player for hours to help me out. Like the rest of you don't get enough of that already with your group. I forgot though, if you want one of the cool kids or a big name you don't matter and might get over shadowed by this. Idk why I bother having a feeling this would happen.
HE just said to join him too, he didnt say 'Screw Drk.Peach, come to us' he is staying for 3 more days, pick a day for each of you -_-
^^^ Exactly, holy **** calm down... O_o, it's not that big of a deal.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Post them results on AiB, I love how them shiny 4th place medals with the wings on the side look LOL.

Top Bottom