• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SJSU smash and smash events

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
hey its ICEninja here, trying to bring a little cohesion to the san jose smash community. kizzo and myself have been sorta batting around the idea of bringing back a student only tourney, especially since the days of melee may be limited.

even if we cant get a tourney of event going, i would certainly like everyone who plays in the CS club to post here, get to know each other a bit, maybe let people know when we'll be there and try to get some games going even outside of sjsu. there are plenty of you guys that i would go hang out with for smash or w/e off campus.

post away, guys!

EDIT: JUST BECAUSE IT WASNT CLEAR TO SOME PEOPLE, THIS TOPIC IS FOR PEOPLE WHO PLAY SMASH IN THE COMPUTER SCIENCE CLUBROOM AT SAN JOSE STATE DURING THE WEEK ON SCHOOL DAYS. IF YOU DO NOT PLAY HERE, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM TROLLING THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU HAVE INTENTIONS OF TRANFERING TO SJSU OR PLAYING IN THE CLUBROOM IN THE FUTURE.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i dont actually go to sjsu but im there alot and I use to go to the CS room to smash with people... ummmm i forgot why im posting here lol

Sky Hazuki

Smash Apprentice
Cultivate your hunger before you Idealise

Hmm.
Yeah we should probably get Bi Weeklies going again. ^-^​

Motivate your anger, and make them all realise...

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
ok chok, zhu, this isnt your spammy norcal thread. you guys dont go to sjsu, this thread has absolutly nothing to do with you. im not talking about biweeklies here, im talking about smashing amoungst students that go here, and maybe the few that dont but show up during the school week.

its one thing if you guys are having fun in the NCB thread which has no real purpose right now but please dont troll this thread

Miharu

Smash Hero
ok chok, zhu, this isnt your spammy norcal thread. you guys dont go to sjsu, this thread has absolutly nothing to do with you. im not talking about biweeklies here, im talking about smashing amoungst students that go here, and maybe the few that dont but show up during the school week.

its one thing if you guys are having fun in the NCB thread which has no real purpose right now but please dont troll this thread
Cry more. You just asked for it.

Who do you think you are that you can be such an arrogant **** towards the rest of the community? If you want it to be for student-only events, then state that more clearly. Putting that message on the title would help. But it's Norcal, and you know that no Norcal thread is safe from Norcal spam.

anEpicMarth

Smash Rookie
Yes this is my first post ever! Haha. What's up Ice, you might know who this is. Kizzo and other CS club folks would know me as Red Marth or that one Marth player. hahahah.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
yay more good sjsu players! gimmie a heads up and i'll hook you up with whatever i can.

and epic marth...i honestly have no clue who plays what color. josh? i think josh plays red. i think jeff plays white? is there someone else? unless you're josh lol

and hydro kirby, if you actually red my post, i made it quite clear that im talking to the people that i play with in the CS room, on school days.

theres going to be some places with brawl in san jose coming soon, im really looking forward to that. and i'd still go play with DBR if they invited me, but i dont think i know those guys well enough XD

anEpicMarth

Smash Rookie
Yea you're right it is Josh hahaha. Once Jason gets his modchip, the fun begins, well, more turns to a new direction is a better way to put it, because melee is still fun. Haha.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
yeah ive been smashing so much at the CS room, just because i dont smash outside it very often. like outside the CS room, i smash about once every 2 weeks, so you guys are most of my experience now LOL. oh well. tell jason to post here. and i'll try to get tom to post here too, so he can give us updates on his friend's japanese wii.

and then i'll try to get other cool people like rob and mike and yen and glen and whoever to post here. that way if people want to smash outside of the CS room, its easy. so if anyone wants to smash with me, just let me know here!

edit: you dont have to be part of the club. there are some people who dont even go to sjsu, but they still drop by sometimes to play in the club room. although im TECHNICALLY in the club, its only because glen bullied me in to joining it. i dont actually participate in anything except smash, as i have no interest in computer science.

so you can come and play sortarad, you just have to make it to san jose haha

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
Haha yayyy love for the cs club...like Nick sed...u dont have to be a cs major or hella like cs or anythin...
im an art major for jeebers sake! XD
i go there and kill many many hours almost everyday... Anyone can join the cs club if they want.
Glenn sed that clubs arent allowed to discriminate according to major or watever so yeah!
Hope so see more familiar faces in there!

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i havent been able to go to the CS room like last semester mainly de to me taking more classes at EVC but around what time are people mostly there??

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
gaara, i showed up to the CS room yesterday at about 11 AM and there was no one smashing there. i was EXTREMELY supprised.

this is because 19/20 times, there is someone smashing there. theres almost always someone smashing there, from late morning to probably lioke 7 or 8 in the evening, though i cant say ive been there past 5:45

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
gaara, i showed up to the CS room yesterday at about 11 AM and there was no one smashing there. i was EXTREMELY supprised.

this is because 19/20 times, there is someone smashing there. theres almost always someone smashing there, from late morning to probably lioke 7 or 8 in the evening, though i cant say ive been there past 5:45
yeah the late crew (after 4:30 5ish) is prolly most likely composed of me, glenn, and josh.... and sumone to usually close up the circle and we have teams!! yeahhh teams

anEpicMarth

Smash Rookie
yeah the late crew (after 4:30 5ish) is prolly most likely composed of me, glenn, and josh.... and sumone to usually close up the circle and we have teams!! yeahhh teams
Hahahaha Yes Yen, I'm there too, carrying my team half the time, taking a brutal punishment because you guys are such a good team. Hahahahah

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Man, the CS club is hella funny hahaha. Hella broke controllers, playing every day XD with the same broke controllers = john.com

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
so yesterday my ike played an apic marth in an epic brawl match, but its ending was epically unepic. rofl at the grab spike.

naota, if you would like to smash with us just tell us. there are so many people in the area.

Mekkimaru

Smash Rookie
Ice's Ike is a monster~ ;3

Too much brawl makes my head hurt and eyes burn ;()

-Mekki

Top Bottom