• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Site with Created Stages

fuzzy4

Smash Cadet
I agree. This is by far one of the greatest features of Smash. I've been praying for it since 64, and now that it's here I really want to know how it works.

ultimateh4xr

Smash Cadet
http://ssbbcreated.ffrq.com/
that is the link to the forum! post all user created stuff(register first though) if you are one of the first 3 people to join you can be a mod just send me (board name is "booty" lol) a PM on the forum.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im going to be modifying my site soon for a section where users can actually upload save files of their stages that people can download to their SD cards so they don't have to remake the stages, but I need some more hands on time with the game to test out everything.

KTGoldwolf

Smash Rookie
I'm sure that the internet will soon be filled with stages full of weird exploits and glitches.

I've already seen a YouTube video with a custom stage featuring a weird wall that you could attack your way through.

Top Bottom