• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SINGLES @ DEVRY UNIVERSITY POMONA! Aug 10th!!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Holy **** Fabian, you need to calm down. First you're bragging about your victory to everyone, next you're going to be posting myspace bulletins about it.

The only reason you got so far ahead is because you talked me into some bull**** fun matches. Next time, I'm not ****ing around with you and make sure to take you out.

stfu

araknophobik

Smash Master
Holy **** Fabian, you need to calm down. First you're bragging about your victory to everyone, next you're going to be posting myspace bulletins about it.

The only reason you got so far ahead is because you talked me into some bull**** fun matches. Next time, I'm not ****ing around with you and make sure to take you out.

stfu
lol why are you posting in here, you didn't win

no on the real i didn't brag until earlier cuz i dont think anybody really knew who won this tourny with all the useless posts from P and Thomas

i dont go on myspace inorder to post bulletins =/
if i did, it would simply say "my falco > ryans falco"

and i guess i did win 6-2 cuz of those first two matches, but i did still beat you on your counter picks other than gay *** brinstar...got you on corneria and japes is MY map =]

edit: we should all be happy that thomas didn't win this time around lol j/k

fargokraft

Smash Apprentice
lol, I'm not feeling any of the tension at all XD
all I see are words claiming that egos are being thrown back and forth XD lol,
I'd rather see some matches, or at least some witty conversations,
but its no biggy to me, just as long as no one dies. ^_^
physically, mentally, or spiritually.

in any case, I forgot to add JTB to meh myspacso,
where did I put his name? lol,
its in a notebook some where ^_^;
I'll get it later,
I'm still working on some art projects here :)
(including the ad for the team tourney 2 weeks from now)

Top Bottom