• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SINGLES @ DEVRY UNIVERSITY POMONA! Aug 10th!!

fargokraft

Smash Apprentice
Pretty Basic and Standard. ^_^

Prizes are different though.

Basic Info
========
Entry - $5

Rules - Standard Single (4 stock, 8 min)
Standard Stages
No Items
Brackets will be done (/w Double Elimination)
BYOC (Bring your own controllers)

Time - 1pm-2pm SignUps
- 2pm-End Tournament

Prizes- 60% 1st Place
20% 2nd Place
10% 3rd Place

(10% goes to the club, for the sake of fundraising)

Where -
----------------------------------
DeVry University of Pomona -
----------------------------------
Pomona Campus
901 Corporate Center Dr.
Pomona, CA 91768

who'll be there:

Fargokraft
... I can't remember the other names, lol. (will update when I get them XD )

Any Questions?

Oh, and sorry I didn't go to that long beach tournament, I got a new job... and it just didn't work out ^_^;

Lit

Smash Ace
Ill try to make this.
It really depends on wat time i get back from San Diego on friday

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Dammit, why does this have to be the same day as the tournament in Irvine?!

>_<

fargokraft

Smash Apprentice
lol, awesome.

Its the same day, because we wanted to do a tournament soon, and that 'soon' just so happen to be on the same day XD

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Well, if I work that morning, I'll go to this instead.

fargokraft

Smash Apprentice
lawl, I work on Saturday's, but hopefully we can have one on the weekend lata :)
hope ya can come! ^_^
Too far o_O??? it says your location is pomona, its in pomona. XD San Bernadino is like 1/2 an hour away no? WEll I don't know where you are, but I'm not going to think too hard X3

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
NeighborhoodP NeighborhoodP NeighborhoodP NeighborhoodP NeighborhoodP NeighborhoodP NeighborhoodP NeighborhoodP NeighborhoodP NeighborhoodP NeighborhoodP NeighborhoodP NeighborhoodP NeighborhoodP NeighborhoodP NeighborhoodP NeighborhoodP NeighborhoodP NeighborhoodP NeighborhoodP NeighborhoodP NeighborhoodP NeighborhoodP NeighborhoodP NeighborhoodP NeighborhoodP NeighborhoodP NeighborhoodP NeighborhoodP NeighborhoodP

fargokraft

Smash Apprentice
you the same evil that won at Long Beach? or have I mistaken X3 ?

oh, and guys. plz no random fighting, we'd like to be able to do these events over and over again for a long time. It would be a shame get shut down because 1 or 2 people couldn't control their temper. And I'd especially would hate to have to ban any skilled players from our tournaments.

:)

fargokraft

Smash Apprentice
nah, got things to do, but 2 weeks from this tournament I'll put up another one. :D and I'll advertise early and more thoroughly! cuzz this one I was overwhelmed with crap to do, so it was hard to contact, for instance, the guys over in long beach. Also, itll be on a Saturday. ^_^ so consider this the warm up tournament for the bigger one :3

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I guess I'm showing up now.....

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Settle down there Thomas.
Man! JTB, I'm trying to be a nice person and not say mean things to people, but you are really starting to push my buttons lately. I don't know what your grudge is, but you have been making lots of posts recently trying to take cheap shots at me. I don't know what this is about, but I'm going to ask you to stop. I have nothing against you. I don't take cheap shots at you publicly or behind your back, so I'm asking you kindly to please stop.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
He actually hasn't. Stop getting so butt hurt. That wasn't a cheap shot, it was a joke that had truth in it.

lol @ me playing everyone but Fabian at this tourny

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
That wasn't a cheap shot, it was a joke that had truth in it.

Okay....... I'm kinda flattered that you would compare this to how I'm undefeated against you in tournaments too but thanks anyway. That was so kind of you to point out the truth in that comment.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
1) Fabian
2) Me
3) P

**** Jack in the Box tacos.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Okay....... I'm kinda flattered that you would compare this to how I'm undefeated against you in tournaments too but thanks anyway. That was so kind of you to point out the truth in that comment.
rofl mike y was right you do take it too seriously.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
So seriously that I throw punches at tournaments right?? Oh wait!! That wasn't me. Sorry. I'm so stupid. That was you that did that, not me. Gosh! I am such the stupid.
Yeah, because we were fighting over a game.

Except we weren't.

You're really slow.

fargokraft

Smash Apprentice
lol, sorry. I keep forgetting to post up results ^_^; lol, never crossed my mind. But they are up here already. In 2 weeks we'll have another one on a Saturday. ^_^ I'll post up the official thread in a bit. First I'm going to dl this program so I can get the brackets set. :) peace all!

araknophobik

Smash Master
whoever didn't win this tournament needs to stfu
only the person who won the tournament is allowed to keep posting in this thread
who was that again? oh yeah...

Top Bottom