• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Simon Belmont CONFIRMED PLAYABLE for Super Smash Bros Ultimate! Simon Belmont-exclusive Social Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
One thing that has not been leaked yet (and I hope it stays this way until reveal) is Simon's design. That will be the most interesting thing about his reveal, since I really can't decide what I would prefer between his Classic Design, Chronicles Design or a combination of the two.

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
We could just be minutes away from seeing our Vampire Hunter raise the stakes and vanquish the final night without Smash!

D

Deleted member

We did it. I can't believe it, but we did it.

Simon Lashes Out.

I already did my write up for Simon Belmont, and i will post it as soon as Simon gets his own character page.

While it's kind of a bummer that K.Rool stole all the spotlight.......... but it's K.Rool so i already expected that to happen. Im just happy that 2 of my most wanted characters are now playable in Smash.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nietona

Smash Journeyman
YES! My two top newcomers confirmed for Smash Ultimate! Goooood, December can't come soon enough. I'm so happy!

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
tole all the spotlight..........it's K.Rool so i already expected that to happen. Im just happy that 2 of my most wanted characters are now playable in Smash.
nah, is cool, k rool fans now cant hate us for "stealing teh spo" XD...

Jeezz... we got a cool stage, cool dracula battle, even ritcher belmont (while i doubt it i hope the chronicles look and the sotn ritcher look are costumes) alucard assist, and even 34.... 34 friggin tracks!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Although I'm excited Simon got confirmed

They just happened to announce Richter too.

LOL, I'll probably be playing as Richter

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
I gotta say, I almost feel bad at the amount of content CV is getting compared to the other 3P characters.

I can't believe they actually gave him the squiggly whip...

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Richter looks to have a blade at the end of his chain. That puts him over Simon in my mains!

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
We did it. I can't believe it, but we did it.

Simon Lashes Out.

I already did my write up for Simon Belmont, and i will post it as soon as Simon gets his own character page.

While it's kind of a bummer that K.Rool stole all the spotlight.......... but it's K.Rool so i already expected that to happen. Im just happy that 2 of my most wanted characters are now playable in Smash.
Let ‘em have it. K. Rool may get the day...

But Castlevania got the night.

Gallerian

Smash Apprentice
OH MY GOD. SO MANY CHARACTERS GOT IN. SIMON HAS BEEN ONE OF MY TOP WANTS SINCE FOREVER.

Not just Simon, BUT RICHTER AS WELL.

Best timeline ever.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Congratulations Simon (and Richter) supporters! I did not think Konami would let him in, but the Vampire hunters pulled through.

Enjoy your character.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
YES! Finally! I'm so happy Simon is in. He looks so sick, and I can't wait to try out that stage.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
So any ideas of who that ?????? boss is on the CV stage?

Also, wtf with them calling it the Crissaegrim. CV has been calling it Valmanway for ages now.

Last edited:

Calane

Smash Ace
I'm very happy for all of you Simon supporters!

Richter's actually my favorite Belmont, and I didn't expect to see him at all, so that was quite the surprise for me.

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
They really went overboard with Castlevania's love! The first TP Echo, several bosses, Alucard and 34 freaking songs! This is stuff of dreams!!

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Yes! Yes! Yes! I finally got Simon Belmont! Not only than but I even get Richter Belmont as an Echo Fighter?! This is a good day to be a Castlevania fan!

You realize this means we finally have our Captain N reunion! All we need now is Captain N himself to join the battle as a new playable fighter so we can have the complete N Team in Smash.

Last edited:

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
Glad to see Simon in, he looks really fun (so glad to see whip antics will return with him and Richter as that was my favorite part of CV4 and pre-Smash 4 Shiek). Also glad to see they did go with the classic "Conan" style and not the 80's glam rock.

Billybae10K

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4311-5852-0528
Yo, dropping my congrats for Simon! Wasn't that hyped given the leak initially, but the trailer just won me over. The amount of Castlevania love was staggering and I'm so excited to play on that epic stage. All those stage bosses.

Aeon Lupin

Survival of the fittest
Congrats to all Simon fans. personally, I'm way more hype for Richter. I can't believe I never thought of him as a echo. It was so obvious. Also, 34 tracks!!!

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Congrats Simon fans!! We also got a two for one deal and got Richter too!!

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Extremely happy to finally have simon aboard, and the big surprise with richter, crazy! And not to brag, but i think i came pretty close to the castlevania stage we got a while back
Ideally I’d love his stage to be the outside staircase from symphony of the nights intro with the castle and moon in the background. It would be interconnected to the throne room, with candelabra spread out among both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom