• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

clowsui

Smash Legend
wait i didn't know people were being serious LOL

also david i'm gonna assume you're not trolling and you actually want blueberries. drink of choice?

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
It looks like I work weekends now. =(. I'm going to request work off for this but until now I don't know if I can make it.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Heyyyyyy guys, I was teaming with Yoshq for this, but he's not going now. Sooooo...anyone interested, message me.

well too bad this tournament isnt in canadaland

i'll make sure there's a cop on duty observing your every move and if you drink 1 drop of alcohol jailtime mmmmmmmmmhm lmao

DemonicInfluence

Smash Ace
as fun as 64 is to play...gio is completely ********.

-64 is a bad game

-balance is horrible lol. fox/pikachu **** everything

-camping is just as effective as it is in brawl if not more because of that stupid ****ing hyrule castle lol.

64 is hellarious to play though.
64 insert: You stupid. Learn the tier list plox. And if you hate camping so much pick dreamland. Ezy

Teh Future

Smash Master
idk if those responses are serious or not... you literally HAVE to play on hyrule castle in smash64 game 1 of every set. o if yoou loose you can go to the 1 other not terrible stage in the game where camping isnt as good. amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing game you got right thar if you ask me.

lmao him being in the backroom of 64 when there isn't even a real one. The real ones are a big enough joke as it is.

unlike the BBR, which is a joke ;), the 64 BR actually has only the best and most informed 64 players out there

just drop it, you guys dont know anything about the game. i know this. you know this. so just shaddup

D

Deleted member

The BBR has at least gained some bright individuals in the last application process.

Before that.....uhhh...

DemonicInfluence

Smash Ace
idk if those responses are serious or not... you literally HAVE to play on hyrule castle in smash64 game 1 of every set. o if yoou loose you can go to the 1 other not terrible stage in the game where camping isnt as good. amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing game you got right thar if you ask me.

lmao him being in the backroom of 64 when there isn't even a real one. The real ones are a big enough joke as it is.
Sup:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287664
-First Match must be on Dreamland (Unless Both Players agree on Hyrule)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=286534
Neutral: Hyrule. If both players agree, Dreamland can be the neutral instead.
No where is there you have to pick HYRULE lol.

And there really is a backroom for 64 rofl. And I'm pretty sure community agree that the peeps in the backroom are pretty good/knowledgeable lol

Teh Future

Smash Master
its funny bc if you go to the board for smash64 tournaments all the real (read: not online) tournaments use a ruleset where game 1 is on hyrule.

so yeah i guess your right if you play wifi 64 LMAO

DemonicInfluence

Smash Ace
its funny bc if you go to the board for smash64 tournaments all the real (read: not online) tournaments use a ruleset where game 1 is on hyrule.

so yeah i guess your right if you play wifi 64 LMAO
You're ********. 90% of 64 tournaments are online. Only Cali has console 64 tournaments. So, the state of the online rules do indicate the general ideas in the 64 community.

And if you read the rules (Isai's rules) properly, they also say that Dreamland can be first picked if both ppl agree etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom