• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiD 7: The Final Practice | Toronto, ON, Canada | Results/Shoutouts/Vids | 06/09/2012

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
That's real sad. :(

I got my *** stomped at my first community tournament by Poke's Ganondorf. but all of you guys are awesome so now you can't get rid of me muahahaha
Oh yeah.. I went all Ganon at that Tourney, good times.
Haha, and why would we get rid of someone as fun as yourself ?

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
Me and my friends started playing together and we became interested in the competitive aspect, so we found SmashBoards, saw this tournament and decided to go. :D , We got destroyed, but all those good people just makes us want to get a lot better! ^_^
Run away while you still can enjoy brawl~ :troll:

Bing

Smash Master
Just getting into a new scene is difficult. Most of the people you played Saturday had atleast a years experience, so try not to get discouraged lol. I still get wrecked by quite a few people and it does get rather frustrating after awhile but stick with it, the people you meet and the events you could go to is pretty awesome. Like despite being a noon and only attended one tournament before, I went to apex, one of the largest brawl tournaments ever, got wrecked, still had a blast meeting all the melee and brawl players(I also entered melee)

:phone:

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Tin Man - good **** man
HolyNightmare - idk what the **** to do against a pro ROB lmao, I'll go in harder next time!
V115 - shame we didn't get to play much, but slick job placing and more ggs next time!
Poke - you got some mad good and bad luck streaks going! haha
Meekspeedy - ggs man, I had a feeling Diablo would have added some rust to at least one player. DDM for TOP5 worst Snake lmao
Iliad - fun games man, glad you got to face Holy instead of me, I was toast after my game with Ben and you're so legit. Racist korean johns won't get @ me anymore ha ha
Inle - nice placing man, let's actually PLAY next tourney!
R e d X - saw some legit **** in your matches, unlucky bracket, you deserved higher
JustNoOne - glad you came out man! Shake off that rust and come back again
Kongmetal - BOOOOOO
Shard - ggs lol, ****ing brinstar!
Patches - minor slump, you'll be going in soon again I can tell
99999999 - ggs lmao, using rock glitch was soo uncool!
Zetsu - ggs, STOP USING SAMUS, SHE'S SO BAD!
.exe - Snake sucks bro
Blacktwins - fun teaming with you man.
The Pizz - lol ****ing pikachu in 64 is more broke than MK
Warchamp7 - ggs, you got potential so fix up some habits and you'll def start placing

Bing

Smash Master
1. Tin Man - Oh ****! Tin man on top! Congratz on the big wins homie.
5. Meekspeedy - Enjoyed our little adventure to 711 and Licks, look forward to hosting Impulse with you lol
5. Iliad - Fun games in pools, and you had a strong finish, dont worry next time you got this, Also screw fox Im going Marth only next time.
7. Inle - Oh snap wow, you did better then I thought you would, congratz!
9. R e d X - Aww Mark, next time you can take both Holy and inle no problem, keep rockin' that Ness swag.
9. Kongmetal - Sheik dittos next time douchebag!
9. Shard - Next time Im beating you, no doubt about it, My Marth is going to stick it to ya!
13. Patches - Ian :( Oh well, you're my new metal homie, turns out im going to warped this year(**** Scene I guess lol)
13. 99999999 (pidgezero_one) - Stef! You made pro bracket! Super Legit. Also like how I refered to you as 9999999 instead of Stef or Pidge? Yeah, Im awesome. Keep it up, you've come so far!
17. SkylerSilver - Fun games in Amateurs, last game high-ish percent! I got surprised by the counter pick to Rainbow Cruise.
17. The Pizz - lol Pizz, nice to see you didnt get ***** ;) Fun games in 64!
17. Warchamp7 - Despite it being only 2 games, I thought our set was pretty tight, I thought about it after and I think I thought of a few way to take you down ;)
17. Xavier - Damn the Boy chin wonder! Rockin dat D3. I really enjoyed our friendlies, sorry I suck at teams.
17. Hammertime - Thanks for putting me in losers in the amateur bracket :( Good games though, I ****ing hate wario!
17. Lilty - You surprised me, intense set of Marth dittos in pools, I really wanted to beat Hammertime in bracket so we could have a round 2!
25. Yosh - I know Im a noob but I hope you listened to my tips on ZSS vs ICs, I read an article on it recently + basic ICs knowledge
25. BlackGold - We never did our Brawl MM, next time I guess, good games with Melee though, I wasnt really sure how to handle Mewtwo because of the fact ive never faced a mewtwo and I suck against Ganon lol
25. RSG! (Bing) - Damn look at that sexy new tag! For the record, RSG! means ReadySetGo!
33. Chris Fisch - Dude wtf. 33rd in pools, wins amateur. YOU SANDBAGGING BRAH?
33. Ducktato - Fun games in bracket, just a tip, dont use you down B when you're above me, you have many better options that dont totally kill the potential to combo later.
33. Kyle - You seem like a really nice guy, I hope you continue to come out, keep working on that Zero Suit! Shes a really fun and awesome character, next time we can ditto! Im just too scared to break out my ZSS lol

Other notes: So Im just wondering, Im sure everyone is well aware that for the most part I ran the bracket for both amateurs and pro so I was just wondering if anyone had anything to say about that,tips, whether I did good or bad etc etc.

I had an awesome time, my highest finish by far considering normally I just get last lol. Now that I finally own a wii, I can practice a little bit more.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
25. BlackGold - We never did our Brawl MM, next time I guess, good games with Melee though, I wasnt really sure how to handle Mewtwo because of the fact ive never faced a mewtwo and I suck against Ganon lol
I was hoping you'd go fox when I switched to Ganon so i could cg you to death lol. And i don't think anyone in our region has played a Mewtwo before. (Unless the people who've went to the states have played Taj, and I don't think they have)

Zetsubou

Smash Cadet
Shout outs to all
Kongmetal, I oh so want a a serious rematch my samus vs your sheik ^_^

DDM, I'm calling you out Samus vs Snake, Donkeykong. . .don't know who else you might use ^_^

RedX, I want a piece of that ness just letting you know. . .I'm itching to spike the living day lights outta ya gehehehe ^_^

Iliad, no scarf = me no recognize you half the time ^_^

Poke, Come at me bro-san. . .also, n't>? ^_^

Inle, I think I'll start wearing a mask everywhere I go just cos of that lol ^_^

Stef, Soft arm :D

V115, Why you no better than salem yet>? ^_^

Meekspeedy, Samus vs Sonic. . .ya, ya. . .YA>? :D

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for all the shoutouts everyone, and I could, I'd hit the like button on every comment from every new commer who said they enjoyed this event :)

Shoutouts:
Tin: Good ****** job on placin
Holy: I didn't get to face you :(
V115: I didn't get to face you :(
Meek: I didn't get to face you in singles :( Fun stuff in dubs... don't really know what I did to deserve that shoutout but I`ll take it :D
Poke: First time I`ve ever face u in tourny. And you wrecked ME LMAO :p I gots alot to learn I guess. good games... N although I stole your coke, you stole mine, so I think were even :p Good job with placing btw.
Iliad: I should learn to not go Kirby after getting destroyed as Kirby... meh fun games in pools.
Inle: I didn`t get to face you :( You were very loud on your set with RED X lol.
KongMetal: You fought better for the environment than I did that day. Your EcoIke is AMAZING... dittos next time k :)
Patches: You gotta unrust man, that GaW is beast when it gets fired up. Ur still chill to chill with tho.
WarChamp: Great doubles run we had man. Don`t be so down bout that last game... sorry ,my Wolf was still rusty in the 1v1 part of it.
Bing: Not bad man. Space animals who don`t know the Kirby MU well tend to fall fast- quite literally and in a bad way. To bad we didn`t get to play melee tho.
Lility: I was not expecting to be brought down to my last stock in both games. Come out more, you had a sick Marth. I figured ud take top 5 in ameteurs bracket the moment I heard there was one.
Kyle: Fun set, you seem like a really nice guy whose willing to learn. Their aint much better qualities to have in this scene so keep coming out :)
RED X: Your set with Holy was SICKKK. You just keep getting better and better :D
30: 999999999999999 that`s like OVER 9000! Everytime I see you play uve taken abit of Mark`s playstyle an mixed it in with ur own. That`s a REALLY good thing lol.
.exe: Fun set, let`s play again some time. I`ll add you to a long list of people who wish I didn`t play Kirby lol.
DDM: I`m pretty sure You`ve knocked me out of more tournaments than I have fingers and yet somehow you seem to be a more chill guy every tournament lol. Hurry up and move up on the PR so I don`t continously have to lose to you :p Fun set man... that brinstar game was whack.

Shoutouts to everyone I didn`t shout at. Your all great, keep coming out so we can have more sweet games.

Mprime

Smash Ace
Gratz chris for first in amature, you made the boyz back in whitby proud.

Gratz tinman for defeating holy in gf. Even though it wasn't his mk i'd say this was quite the historical moment for yah.

Are the replays for gf in pro and amature bracket up?

PZ

Smash Lord
I saw PZ and I was like woah when did this happen but then I saw pidgezero and I was like oh...
Um...nice work poke!

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
^ lololololol

wait, the PZ that went to this tourney isnt me o.O

Top Bottom