• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiD 4: 1st Experiment | Toronto, ON, Canada | Results/Shoutouts/Vids | 9/17/2011

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
cruxis im so glad you dont consider things like threatening a norfair counterpick unfair

(but i really would have picked it if you refused smashville)

Iliad

Smash Lord
Yo Zhao, you know, it's actually pronounced Chao, like Ciao.

Chao Kuang son of Chao Chilong.

Dynasty Warriors ****ed up the pronounciations REALLY hard lol. I had to learn from playing RotTK XI, watching movies, and reading up on the period.

Also, shout outs soon.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Hey Red X, one day when my ness improves I kinda wanna team w/ you in dubs as DOUBLE NESS

I know its a terrible idea but goddamn it'd be jokes.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Tin Man banned?
LMFAOOOOOO I said the same thing. He shoulda DQed himself...it's called...Karma. :troll:
*puts on sunglasses*
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHH

anyways, shoutouts

1. Hammerdin (Ally) ($162) - FUUUUUUCKAYOOOOOOU. Can't wait for Sept. 28th tho, D2 ladder reset. We in there!! /hotkeys
2. Holy Nightmare ($81) - man, I'ma have to learn what to do against you. You're improving way too fast, and working so many new things into your game. Good ****.
3. [YRSF] Tin Man ($27) - I learned my lesson. Don't pick lottery stages.
4. Rammus (Meekspeedy) - Get better scrub.
5. Zhao_Guang - Best Luigi. Ever.
5. V115 - Man...from the slums of Amateur bracket, to placing 5th, in a matter of months? I know you're on allisbrawl, hittin' the wifi sticks, or somethin. Improving wayyyyyy too fast, but don't expect to do so well against Hamilton again. <.<
7. cMeDu - MY BOII CHARLIE. MAH DU.
7. Annie (Sauc3) - You smell like burning. :3
9. Red X - lulzy doubles set. Nice seeing you again, you're improving lots. I think I can generally say that to everyone in the scene now, but you're really starting to stand out.
9. Black - GOOD ****TTTTTTTTTTTT
9. Karma (Phiddlesticks) - Guess what's about to hit the fan?
9. Fiddlesticks (Iliad) - I think I'll let you suffer for a whiiiiiile...
13. Poke - wiimote swag
13. Cruxis - I am Jehryn, lord of Lut Gholain!
13. DDM - Good stuff comin out man.
13. Nunu (Raidos) - DON'T MAKE THE YETI ANGRY. YOU WON'T LIKE IT WHEN HE'S ANGRY.
17. Mr.L - Keep workin' on that Diddy. This wasn't a good day for anyone in Whitby.
17. Inle - Fun dubz set, we kinda got lucky lol.
17. AKali (NekoNeko XD (Dropped out of singles) - So many noobs...will match making ever find true balance??
17. Fuddo - fun "honest conversation" about LoL/dota
17. Mprime - mannnnnn we didn't get some Sonic dittos in. Did you at least play Annie in Sonic dittos?
25. Crowbar - fun set, Green greens is stupid
25. Jen - Thanks for letting me borrow your wiimote, I couldn't find poke somehow.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Tallest guy there.
Can't be found.
I did get there around 12, so, before then, it makes sense, but, after.. You derped pretty hard.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
1. Hammerdin (Ally) ($162) - 1st again, what a surprise :p...Kinda sad I didn't get to play your snake though :(
2. Holy Nightmare ($81) - Your just like Luigi, your always in the shadow of your brother
3. [YRSF] Tin Man ($27) - good games in doubles, me and zhao almost had you guys
4. Rammus (Meekspeedy) - Dem SD's lol...But yeah good games like usually, I didn't play gehy enough with Luigi against sonic, I got too aggressive
5. Zhao_Guang - Great teaming with you, double luigi toooo good. Def come down to more tournaments
5. V115 - Didn't get to play you but really nice ZSS and cool tricks in duelists :p
7. cMeDu - Still haven't played you, but finally a decent placing outta you, gj.
7. Annie (Sauc3) - lololollol, dem snake ditto's. fun games
9. Black - Maaaaaan, legit yoshi dude. I now know not to underestimate a yoshi ever again
9. Karma (Phiddlesticks) - Great games in doubles. We came sooo close to winning D:
9. Fiddlesticks (Iliad) - Fiddlesticks sucks
13. Poke - Tall ******* getting in the way of me watching the projector
13. Cruxis - GGs in doubles.
13. DDM - Fun friendlies and fun games in duelists lol
17. Skyler Silver - Ggs in bracket. I ****ing hate jungle japes >.>
17. Mr.L - I am disappiont
17. Inle - Dat wiimote teching
17. Fuddo - Green greens is like the gayest stage ever lol
17. Mprime - Whitby sucked this tournament D;
25. .exe - Nice seeing you again

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
5. V115 - Man...from the slums of Amateur bracket, to placing 5th, in a matter of months? I know you're on allisbrawl, hittin' the wifi sticks, or somethin. Improving wayyyyyy too fast, but don't expect to do so well against Hamilton again. <.<
Lol, I don't go on AiB and I've only had like 4 wifi matches ever
And I'm pretty sure they were all 4-player FFAs with items
The input delay is just terrible for me, especially since I have to buffer a lot

And lol I don't even know who is from Hamilton
Are YOU? XD
If so we should have a rematch, for the sake of defending your region

I, on the other hand, am pretty sure that I'm the only one in this scene from Scarborough.
Lololol Scarborough > Hamilton :awesome:

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Lol, seriously, I suck when it comes to knowledge of the GTA in general
The only reason that Hamilton and Whitby are registered in my mind as 2 different cities is because I know there was a crew battle between them at SiD 1. I don't know who is from what region, and where each city is, etc XD

'Tis a sheltered life I live

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
fwiw i didnt know anything about cities outside toronto (besides brampton) until like last yr when i dated a guy from pickering that i met on an earthbound forum

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Lol, I don't go on AiB and I've only had like 4 wifi matches ever
And I'm pretty sure they were all 4-player FFAs with items
The input delay is just terrible for me, especially since I have to buffer a lot

And lol I don't even know who is from Hamilton
Are YOU? XD
If so we should have a rematch, for the sake of defending your region

I, on the other hand, am pretty sure that I'm the only one in this scene from Scarborough.
Lololol Scarborough > Hamilton :awesome:
Scarborough has Looftwaffles.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
^ does looft come out to smashfests/tourneys anymore? i havent seen him i think since sid2 :(

Cr0wbaR

Smash Apprentice
I did terrible that tourney, quite saddened i shouldn't won my losers game. But to Meek, Green Greens is amazing just admit you lost that game! XD

All in all, had loads of fun considering my playing, i was actually in a decent mood too.

And hey for the stream, you should let me commentate sometime. I actually make commentary videos on Youtube on a daily basis. I could also bring some hype to my 1000 subscribers ;)

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
We were abusing broken stages. Also, he doesn't camp with D3, like you do.
You make camping with Dedede sound like a bad thing, lol. Go watch some high level Dededes, you'll find there are very few MUs where I actually need to play agressively (Falco and Olimar being notable exceptions).

And there's nothing wrong with abusing stages.

fUddO

Smash Ace
1. Hammerdin (Ally) ($162) - Great friendlies, I definitely know I have a Falco problem now. Gratz on first, that Mario match was hype.
2. Holy Nightmare ($81) - Didn't talk to you at all I think, let's play some matches next time. Good stuff on 2nd.
3. [YRSF] Tin Man ($27) - I think we came up with some good ideas on our lunch run, lol. I'll be bringing my laptop to tournaments from now on, so hopefully we can make something happy. Gratz on landing in the money and winning in Duelist lol.
4. Rammus (Meekspeedy) - Always love watching Sonic, you do such cool mindgames. We should play some friendlies next time.
5. Zhao_Guang - Good doubles matches, I feel they'd be a lot closer next time. GGs.
5. V115 - You did some work this time, lol. I don't feel bad for losing to you in AM bracket last time we played anymore!
7. cMeDu - Sorry for gaying you with Norfair, also MK is stupid. LOL.
7. Annie (Sauc3) - We should play LoL some time.
9. Red X - Nice placing, but I can't say I'm surprised. You've been improving like crazy, even since Oakville Uproar.
9. Black - Didn't see you play at all. Good **** with Yoshi though. Rep those low tiers!
9. Karma (Phiddlesticks) - Commentating with you was fun. Seems like we were on the same wavelength about a lot of stuff. You definitely have the voice for it too.
9. Fiddlesticks (Iliad) - Didn't play you, but those LoL talks were legit. Sorry if I raged or sounded like a know-it-all; it is a DotA-like, after all!
13. Poke - It's been a while since we've really played, I can't wait to see how I match up with you.
13. Cruxis - See you at MK banned, up for a MM?
13. DDM - Good job in teams. I was really liking the Pit/Snake, and the Pit/D3 was a lot better than I expected too. We should team again some time.
13. Nunu (Raidos) - Some close matches, I'm really disappointed I didn't take at least 1 game off you. MM next tournament?
17. Mr.L - GG in doubles, GGs should be a good Luigi stage, lol. Although it's definitely a better D3 stage. Your Luigi is looking as legit as ever.
17. Inle - Didn't play you. Gotta fix that.
17. AKali (NekoNeko XD (Dropped out of singles) - Great talking with you and doing some commentary too.
17. Fuddo - Wooow, still getting 17? Time to man up, and start playing wifi.
17. Mprime - Fun duelist match, that **** is lulzy. APEX is gonna be hype.
17. Skyler Silver - GGs in doubles. Try to work in a few more mixups, and take a few more risks when you're playing doubles, you get a lot more predictable than in singles.
17. pidgezero_one - Great talking with you. Fun doubles matches too.
25. Crowbar - Keep working on that Diddy. Try not to let your opponents control your nanners.
25. Ocean - You're Falco actually had me a bit worried at first. I think you got more and more nervous as the matches went on. With more experience, I'm sure you'll do a lot better.

My bad anyone I missed, I probably should have copied the first post, not someone else's shoutouts, lol.

Top Bottom