• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shut UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guglio

Smash Apprentice
We're still playing Melee, and we've known everything about it for years. Knowledge of the game does not lower our excitement or fun.
I disagree.

Knowing generally how a Mewtwo vs Pichu matchup works makes this game seem very sad. Or, finding out the best character for tiny melee. Both quite superfluous.

MasterCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasterCheeze
3DS FC
0688-5933-2030
You sound somewhat like the elitists you seem to hate by trying to compare Brawl to Melee.

M.K

Level 55
The Original Poster is completely right, this place is becoming GameFaqs.

There, I said it! Don't try denying it, you'll just look like more of losers than we've already become.

GoodMornEvery1

Smash Cadet
OK. well, im far from elite cheeze. im nowhere near as good as most competitive players, but I guess that comparing melee to brawl makes me an elitist.. whatever you say. my main concern is that wifi will be flooded with elitists that will be no fun to play against. but whatever, its cool. All of you should quit bittching. I tried to change the subject a few posts back

EDIT:
scarecrow, the game IS good, dont get me wrong. the thing is that it has done nothing more than replace melee for me (for now) just like its predecessors, its no fun alone, but this one is REALLY fun with friends. My main concern is that the day it comes out, wifi will be broken except for the elitists. Itll be no fun if you cant do a random battle without being destroyed. But thats what friend codes are for, huh?

ps.
falco all the way

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you don't like people talking about the game, why are you even here?

Did you expect to find a board where only people who have played the game posted? Before it was even released outside of Japan? Um.. yah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom