• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shulks Boost Pivot Grab

BluB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Crazy_Arni
Sorry if this is already known.
I just tried to mess around with the bpg with a few different characters and this one with shulk was just awesome, sliding across almost half of FD.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Yeah, discussion of Shulk's BPS has come up here and there and it's definitely something that is glorious in Monado Speed.

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Now that I see it done repeatedly multiple times, that's more godlike than :fox:'s pivot grab. halle****inglujah:shades:

I'd like to see Extreme Monado Speed's BPG & Decisive Monado Speed's PBG too.:love:

Last edited:

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
I just tried this out for myself...
and it ended in me joining the "I played Smash so I hard I ripped the rubber off of my circle pad" club. :p

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
Not trying til I get wiiu version.Thanks for info though.

imnotdannyboy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ianjohn
3DS FC
2724-1003-3198
Any tips on consistency? I get it maybe 10% of the time. I can pivot grab just fine but boost grabbing and pbg is just way too hard.

Also, how big is the range difference between speed pivot grab and pbg?

Any tips on consistency? I get it maybe 10% of the time. I can pivot grab just fine but boost grabbing and pbg is just way too hard.

Also, how big is the range difference between speed pivot grab and pbg?
Really big difference

Just remember to simultaneously move the circle pad and press L

Top Bottom