• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shulk Hitbox Data

Shulk is really cool and fun! So I'm compiling his hitbox data into a sheet!! It updates in real time as I add stuff to the original document, so yeah!!! If you have any questions on what something means, please don't hesitate to ask and I will answer to the best of my ability!!!!

Disclaimer: I will add in UTilt's duration values as soon as I figure out this tricky frame speed multiplier business

Good job Indigo Jeans! :)

I'll add this to the thread directory as soon as possible

Garde Noir

Smash Journeyman
Is there any way you can have this on a frame-by-frame gif, so those of us who are better at seeing can read the data while seeing what it actually looks like?

LionKeith

Smash Rookie
Hey, not sure if you havent gotten around to it or what, but there is no specials/throw data. At least that I can see.

Im wondering what attack comes out the fastest as shulk. Is it the jab, throw, airslash or vision?

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Hey, not sure if you havent gotten around to it or what, but there is no specials/throw data. At least that I can see.

Im wondering what attack comes out the fastest as shulk. Is it the jab, throw, airslash or vision?
It's Jab. Jab-1 is Frame 5, Grab is Frame 7, Air Slash is Frame 10, & Vision is either Frame 7 or Frame 8. I don't exactly remember Vision but yeah.

Last edited:

Piford

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperZelda
It's Jab. Jab-1 is Frame 5, Grab is Frame 7, Air Slash is Frame 10, & Vision is either Frame 7 or Frame 8. I don't exactly remember Vision but yeah.
I'm pretty sure Vision is frame 7.

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Oh! So Dair and Uair both have hitlag multipliers x1.2 on their first hits. I suppose that's probably a good thing for MALLC if just doing the first strike, but bad if doing both strikes.

Top Bottom