• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shulk confirmed for Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
THANK YOU I KNEW WE WERE GOING TO HAVE HYPE WHERE IS THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!!!

Turmalinium

Smash Apprentice
While i did not support Shulk i always felt that he would deserve to be playable in Smash4. I bet the Xenoblade Stages will be beautiful. It seems like Metall Face will be a Stage Boss.

Last edited:

Keefer

Smash Cadet
MOTHER ****ING C STICK ON THE NEW 3DS.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
That was a really good trailer!

And they announced a Xenoblade Chronicles remake for the new 3DS! Perfect for when I want to visit this game.

NK1046

Smash Apprentice
YES!!! This might be my new favorite character reveal trailer!

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Well at least The Quarter Guy is happy. Glad for him. :)

Ragna22

Smash Ace
I haven't played Xenoblade yet but I'm not gonna lie, this guy looks kinda cool now that I get to see more than what the leak showed which I think was just two moves.

Also not only does this confirm the leak for real, but this also proves one of the later claims, Shulk has 5 different styles here, that same list of claims included Dixie Kong as a playable character and the 7 Koopalings acting as Bowser Jr.'s colors so take that however you like.

Last edited:

RascalTheCharizard

Smash Ace
Really didn't have to give him a Counter, Sakurai come on. Oh well, at least Robin doesn't have one. If (s)he did, that would have sparked even more complaints about the lack of variety in FE playable characters.

That voice acting is so cringe though

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
Im excited for shulk but now that the leak is real, i am very hyped for duck hunt dog!

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
I set up my laptop in my brother's room and woke him up for this. He was still lying in bed when it started, but I suddenly shouted "Smash!" and he jumped right up.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Shoot, the character art proves the leak...time to hide for a while...

But that trailer was pretty good, I'll say that.

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
And I'm sure thanks to the leak earlier this week is the reason why Shulk was revealed sooner than officially planned. Lol

Last edited:

FrostShock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClockworkWizard
"Why are we even still talking about this? This 'leak' is clearly fake. It was PROVEN that Shulk's artwork is just a modified Little Mac! And that gameplay? Give me a break, it's clearly just an elaborate Brawl mod."

That's going in the memory banks for a long time.

Anyway, Shulk, all right! Xenoblade is the game that got me to trust JRPGs again. And it looks like we're getting Gaur Plains with Metal Face as a boss, exactly as I predicted. And the Monado symbol changing mechanic looks a lot more fun than I thought it would.

Last edited:

RascalTheCharizard

Smash Ace
So for those wanting a shirtless man (other than Wario) in Smash to even things out after the whole ZSS dilemma, I BRING YOU SHULK IN SHORTS!

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
yeah what's with the underwear alt? Is that actually from the game itself or something? It would be really lame if this is just to have an underwear battle with ZSSamus :/

Nice shoes there :S

Last edited:

Joe73191

Smash Journeyman
That was probably the last character trailer. I hope it can tide everyone over. Japan release is September 13th. 15 days to go!

DirtyPete

Smash Cadet
The title for the english version of shulks reveal is " looks like we dont have a choice!"

reference to the leak, or some reference to the game?

Buttcheeks mcgee

Smash Apprentice
"Why are we even still talking about this? This 'leak' is clearly fake. It was PROVEN that Shulk's artwork is just a modified Little Mac! And that gameplay? Give me a break, it's clearly just an elaborate Brawl mod."

That's going in the memory banks for a long time.

Anyway, Shulk, all right! Xenoblade is the game that got me to trust JRPGs again. And it looks like we're getting Gaur Plains with Metal Face as a boss, exactly as I predicted. And the Monado symbol changing mechanic looks a lot more fun than I thought it would.
actually the gameplay of shulk was the exact same thing as this trailer you are guilty accusing the leak

Top Bottom