• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle V Results - Columbus, OH

Player-1

Smash Legend
Fun event, I thought it was ran really well. GGs to everyone I played.

Shoutouts to Leon for teams, it was really fun and despite not reaching our goal of top 3 I think we still did well considering it was our first time teaming and going up against a bunch of static teams and still doing well against them (Zero + Chibo, Nakat + False)

Shoutouts to Zinoto, Nakat, and everyone else that helped seed the bracket. I'm really glad I got to play DRN for the 2nd time in a row at an OoS regional/local in round 2 losers (Crossfire 3 spend $300 on plane tickets to fight him there too) and for like the 20th time in a year in tournament. You know, I just COULD'T WAIT to get back to Georgia to play him again so it was a good thing I got to play him a lot sooner than that /sarcasm.
Seriously though, I understand that other regions might have also played each other early in bracket also, but those were mostly MW players at a MW tournament. When there's only THREE players from GA in bracket, I don't think it would have been entirely difficult to predict we would meet up in round 2 losers and seed us differently. This isn't a personal attack against any of you, I like you guys and all that, but PLEASE next time it would be awesome if next time I'm at a OoS regional with only like 3 people from GA there that I could not fight them in like the 2nd or 3rd round of the tournament.

Overall I had a great time seeing everyone again, can't wait til next time.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Couple quick S/Os

Hungrybox - I wanted to see you win Melee GFs so bad, and it looked like you had the momentum for a bit - next time!
GimR - putting the VG logo on Chibo's t-shirt during the brawl finals stream was legendary, thank you so much for that
Leon - I'm really glad you stayed in the U.S. after Apex dude, good seeing you again. You're a joy to watch.

Okay so real quick, I talked to a metric sht ton of Dayton smashers at this event and I think I'm going to be starting up a monthly tournament series for Brawl and P:M so

If you live in Dayton, Ohio and are interested in Brawl and Project: M monthlies, please send me a PM or email me @ camprice.2@gmail.com.
Smashboards thread soon to come.

This tournament was very well run and Royer was the perfect space for it so S/O to ESI and the volunteer staff for making this happen.

Karaoke Man

Smash Apprentice
Brawl Singles (Top 32)

(Chile) 1. CT Zero

(TX) 2. CT Vinnie

(NJ) 3. CT EMP Mew2King

(NJ) 4. Nairo :metaknight:
(TX) 5. CT Tloc Denti :olimar:
(NJ) 5. ADHD

(NJ) 7. LoF False :falco::metaknight:
:popo::marth:
(MI) 7. LoF Zinoto

(NJ) 9. CT LoF Nakat

(Canada) 9. EMG Leon

(KS) 9. MJG :toonlink:
(MI) 9. LOE1 :warioc:
(PA) 13. CT Xzax

(MA) 13. Bloodcross

(GA) 13. DRN
:warioc::metaknight:
(OH) 13. Shugo

(OH) 17. Carls493

(NJ) 17. Ish :wolf:
(OH) 17. Karaoke Man

(KY) 17. Kero

(KY) 17. Mister Eric

(GA) 17. Player-1

(KY) 17. Ralph Cecil

(MI) 17. Sparta Kick

(IL) 25. DLA

(GA?) 25. Dyno :wario:
(MI) 25. FF Ori_bro

(NJ) 25. Gunblade :metaknight:

(OH) 25. Legend of Roy :dk2:
(MO) 25. Nicole :peach:
(MI) 25. Stewyian

(MI) 25. Tech_Chase

Bracket: http://challonge.com/ESIBS1

You're all welcome.

Last edited:

2-Tone

Smash Journeyman
CT EMP Mew2king - Sucked going into pools with a guaranteed loss, but I guess it was fun playing your stupid Sheik. Good job in Melee finals, man.
CT Hungrybox - Great set against M2K, dude. You were inside his head. My favorite Jiggs to watch, hands down. Hope to see you take first next time, man, you deserve it.
Drephen - Didn't get to play you, friendlies or otherwise, but great to see that you still go to these things (and that your down C-stick still works, lol).
Hanky Panky - Cool as hell. Fun PM Doubles with Salt and I. Hope to see you again, man.
Oro?!- Nicest dude. Good Melee Doubles. Wish I would have gotten to play you outside of doubles, you and Scythe were on point. Can't wait to see you next time.
PGH Carroll- Nomination for the best brawl troll ever.
Paradigm - Digm! Awesome to see you again and super nostalgic to see you and Megachuck's Samus dittos. We need to play next time. Also, what ever happened to your bro, the IC's main? He was also legit.
Corkus- Most fun match I played in pools. We had each other on the ropes all the way down to third match last stock. That Falco is sweet. Can't wait to play again, man, keep it up! That corkscrew is too much, more Falcos should do it, lol.
Dr. X- Great to see you still play, dude! What happened to the rest of GUNPUNCH!? I think we need to re-kindle that old crew rivalry.
JmanJ- Fun friendlies, dude! I enjoyed playing you a lot. Sorry my Marth is so gimpy, lol.
FEAR- Stop sd'ing. Just stop it. Nothin' but love, man. But seriously, once it gets in a groove, your Fox makes me pee.
Megachuk- Chuck D!!!!!!! Main Samus again! Way to tank for Sean in doubles with your stupid DI.
Salt- We've got some crazy team dynamics, Matt. Sucks you didn't make it into any tournament singles, but we rocked PM. Roy+Peach is baller.

If I forgot anyone, my apologies. This was a great tournament and well organized. Props to ESI, MLG and all the TO's, you guys were all awesome and super nice. I'd definitely go to another one of these.

Last edited:

Zanguzen

Smash Lord
Great tournament! Thanks a lot to the TOs for keeping everything going so well - you guys were really nice and helpful throughout the tourny (and thanks to MLG/Juggleguy/Carroll as well for their contributions). And man I totally forgot how awesome people from the Midwest are in general. Everyone I met was really nice and chill.

Too many shoutouts to give, so I'll just give some general shout-outs to the people in my pool and the people I played in bracket (good games all around), the NY crew (including Codi for carrying me in teams, naming every move in the game after me, providing helpful advice as always and avenging me for the Gravy MM lol), the WNY crew (you guys are beastly at this game and also very nice) and anyone else I hung out with or spoke to.

My placing is kind of fraudulent lol considering I lost almost every MM I had with people from the Midwest/Upstate NY, but I feel like I learned some good stuff this weekend and hopefully I'll play even better next time (shoutout to Duck for his inspiring words to me - thanks again for the advice, man). Hope to see a bunch of you at some upcoming tristate tournies!

Last edited:

JamesBJames

Smash Apprentice
Super fun tournament. I met so many people over this weekend that I know I'm going to forget a lot of people in this list, but, well-- let's take it slow and see how many people I remember talking to.

2. Hungrybox :jigglypuffmelee: - So good. You rested The Moon so many times game 1 that you completely ****ed up the side bet I had going with a friend of mine. He set the line at 1.5 rests and I chose under. Whoops. Didn't know you could play piano and sing. Guess it fits your character.
4. Nintendude :icsmelee::peachmelee:- Super fun set. Your SoPo extended wavedash -> d-smash to get that last kill on FoD was sick. I was just kinda staring at the screen questioning how you got the range to do that. I want to play your ICs more in the future. There are no ICs at all around OSU and I'm starting to realize I can't win the matchup just by beinng Peach (but it's close, lol). Oh, and get back into 1P Stadium.
5. Zanguzen :falcomelee: - We never got our MM. =(
7. Duck :samusmelee:- When are you coming to Ohio again? I know you said sometime in March but I forget the specifics. We're gonna do a lot of Peach v Samus. It's my favorite matchup and I'd like to put my skills to the test. At any rate, nice job in bracket. I love the way you move with Samus.
7. KJH :foxmelee:- Fun MM, really wish I got to see you play more in bracket but Abu was taking about 8 minutes a match and I chose to watch him plank instead of you do tech skill. Did I make the wrong choice? I want to play you more at the Michigan tourney next week if you go to that.
9. Prince Abu :jigglypuffmelee: - Shoutouts on timing out your best friend from Michigan twice. You're cold-hearted, man. We should have gotten 2nd or 3rd in teams but oh well. We're winning SWEET.
9. Drephen :sheikmelee:- You made brawl fun to watch and I think created the chain of events that led Greg Winchester to start gambling with everyone sitting around him. Good work! I really hope your wife doesn't keep you tied down and away from smash -- you keep things interesting and give me some really good non-Abu practice.
9. Yu :falcomelee: - You have the trolliest name, dude. I had half a dozen people ask me, "Who'd you lose to in bracket?" and I'd say, "Oh, I lost to Yu in Winners 2-1" and each one of them just looked at me and tried to process what I said, as if to say "...but I didn't play you in bracket." Your Falco is really solid and I failed to adjust to its defensive style. You've got a lot of patience, and it's something I'm gonna have to work on combattng.
9. Hanky Panky :peachmelee:- GOOD JOB BUBBLING BOTH MELEE EVENTS, DON'T WORRY, MONEY ISN'T EVERYTHING
13. SS Nicaboy :sheikmelee: - Probably the coolest guy I met at the tournament. Sick work in teams, **** Sheik / Sheik, amazing job beating the legendary Prince Abu, and congrats on finishing -- how did the TO put it -- somewhere between 12th and 16th. Sorry I couldn't give you any good friendlies the first night, but I learned a lot about my ****ty secondaries because of it. I feel like we're on a very similar level and I want to get some friendlies in next time we're at the same tourney. I'll be awake this time, honest.
13. CT Zero :foxmelee: - For a brawl player, your fox has some really nice tech skill and spacing. GGs in doubles.
13. Mooose :falcomelee: - Friendlies with you are always hype. Hope we see each other at SWEET.
13. MIOM Juggleguy :falconmelee: - You're so slippery and you trick me every single ****ing time with your up-b recoveries. Fun set in bracket.
17. Voorhese :foxmelee:- You never MMed me and Abu, man. You scared? If you're scared, just say you're scared. It sucks that we only got, like, two friendlies in before I got whisked away to play PM. I really hope you and Nick come out to more tournaments in the future... and that we host more tournaments in the future. Sucks your car broke down on the ride home; hope everything worked out.
17. Jesiah :marthmelee: - I don't feel good about our melee bracket match at all. You were completely outplaying me game three and then killed yourself twice. Anyway, like last time, you're sick at controlling space and I'm afraid to pull turnips against you because you can get in so fast. I'm gonna have to research how to recover against aggressive Marths. I figured out how to DI as to not get spiked so much like at Y-Town, although it... uh... didn't work out so well in PM where I think you spiked me like twenty times or so.
17. Kalamazhu :foxmelee: - CANES. Loved our set of 20 at Corkus's Castle. You're still kinda meh against Peach but you seem solid at a lot of other MUs. When I told the other Michigan players that I thought your Fox was pretty good they were all, "lol kzhu's fox," but I know better. It's solid and I think it's gonna be great in a couple of months.
17. Watty- holy **** 17th, never knew you were so good at melee, watty.
17. SS Flow :sheikmelee: - You're a really good teams player, but you might want to look into the Peach v Sheik matchup a little (it's easy for Sheik, don't worry). I could tell you were getting frustrated during our bracket match but you just have to adapt your game a little. I was doing fair -> jab jab -> d-smash a lot because you weren't grabbing me at the right times when I was pressuring your shield. The good thing about being Sheik is that Peach doesn't really have many safe options on shield, so you get to grab her and **** up her day. Anyway, keep at it.
25. PGH Carroll :foxmelee: - Yooo. I didn't realize how randomly insane your tech skill was until Friday night. 25th seems a little under your skill level but whatever, you're better than that. Keep working on BtT. I hope you have something cool to show me next time we see each other.
25. Gravy :falconmelee: - I'm glad we got around an hour of friendlies in. We're really even against each other and I love playing your Falcon because it reminds me of how Hax just ****s on me when he gets a hit. You're gonna be his level in one, two months tops.
25. KittyMW - Nice seeing you again. MMs at all the tournaments from now on.
33. Paradigm :samusmelee:- Get good against Peach. Please. Butch G is decent but you're getting 3-stocked by him after the 50+ hours we've played the match-up during our lives. That said, wow 7th in PM teams. That's the Paradigm that always manages to surprise me
33. Butch G :peachmelee: - How did we not get any friendlies in? You're a Peach, I'm a Peach-- I mean, do I even have to say more?
33. Peenore :falcomelee: - Weird to see you not playing League for a couple of days. Tell Corkus to come to the next tournament; I think he'd have fun.
33. Achilles :foxmelee: - I'm salty because I didn't get to see you play a single game. Ah well.
33. Sonuva Beach :sheikmelee: - Good MM. I went from owning you in friendlies to almost losing our MM so nice job adapting and learning the match-up at record speed.
33. 1der - Mario is soooo broken in PM. That was a really fun set. Like Paradigm, good job getting 7th in PM teams.
33. Gracen :sheikmelee: - You better come smash with us in the future. Sorry I couldn't give you more Peach practice.
39. tm :ganondorfmelee: - You'll do better next time. Your ganon is really solid and you got 9th at Youngstown after all.
45. Derf.MW - You've got some solid Ice Climbers and I was surprised how quick you were on platforms. Fun friendlies. You're a really chill guy.
??. Greg Winchester - Amazing side bets. Next time we're spectating top 8, more pointless sidebets all the way.

Shoutout to the TOs, too. This tournament - although it still had its problems - was much better run than its predecessor (and hey, it actually finished!). IMO, don't let people enter more than 4 events. So many things came to a halt because of a handful of people who were in literally every bracket. Be more rigid with regards to finding people and getting them to play matches. If a guy's opponent isn't doing a tourney match in another event, threaten to DQ them sooner if they don't get paired up sooner, etc.

Might go through PM later and give some shoutouts there, I dunno; this post is way too long as is.

Last edited:

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
PGH Carroll- Nomination for the best brawl troll ever.
Cough cough, if I'm going to be told that I'm "making the Melee community look bad," I'm to have to ask for some recognition here too.

EDIT: Also, your pools match vs. Corkus was HELLA good. You both played very well, and I'd love to see you two play again.

Last edited:

2-Tone

Smash Journeyman
^That match was full of awesome. It felt like a damn ballet, lol. Mad respect to Corkus for pullin' it out and beating me. Gonna get him next time though!

Last edited:

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
This was a lot of fun! Any chance you guys could post the full results including the pools results?

Too bad I got third in my pool but I'm pleased to know that I've been improving. Shoutouts to Ori for being the benchmark that I measure myself against! I got to watch the replay of our matches and I have a lot of ideas for how to do even better next time ;) also I got 55% more damage on Zero than you did!

Shoutouts to everyone I played friendlies with, and gave me tips. Shoutouts to everyone I just met for the first time at this event! (DENTI!!)

SHUGO - let me know if you have free time and want to practice!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
ugly ass warioware inc lookin wario next to my name :c
:warioc: :dk2: pls

fyi it's Project M, not Project Melee. thx for making the results thread colten

Last edited:

SoulPech

Smash Master
Updated. Thanks for the heads up Strong Bad and the facetious attiude. Can't wait to see you twitching on steam when GIMR posts vids :)

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
haha when I'm not on my phone I'll see what I can do about filling out the rest of the chars =P

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
Warning Received

Last edited by a moderator:

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Yo this tourney was fun. I'll do shoutouts when I'm not exhausted/sick.

It was nice meeting all of you melee players and catching up with a bunch of the brawl guys.

SoulPech

Smash Master
lmao. If you thought that was an insult, I feel sorry for ya xD. Making that mistake I figured it was a token of endearment. Oh well.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Warning Received

Last edited by a moderator:

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Time to do some shoutouts.

CT EMP Mew2King: Nice to finally see you again, and good job never placing under 3rd in every event. I hope to see you in Columbus or at least in Ohio again in the future.

CT Vinnie: I'm glad I could help you get home. It was nice talking with you and having to fight MK pros so much must've have been a total pain. I can't ever imagine myself having to go through MK players THAT good in a row.

CT Hungrybox: Really good work in Melee & P:M. Those Rests in Melee after M2K whiffed a grab with Sheik really shocked me.

Rat: You're a really good Wolf in P:M. Forgive my rage after your team beat mine in Doubles. I was on a power high and got too caught up in the competition. Hope to see you again regardless.

Strong Bad: GGs in our P:M Wario dittos. Although for the past few months, I've been making Columbus rage over him, it still looks like I have room for improving on him even more... Heh.

1Der: GGs in our P:M bracket. Mario is hard to fight, and yet I've had some pretty good experience against him already. Same with Fox.

CT Zero: Nice to see you again, too. We didn't get to talk much but it's always a riot seeing you fired up from a hype match. lol.

Pink Fresh: GGs in P:M. I think you were the 3rd & last Lucas that I had to face in bracket. You're really good with him, too.

Nairo: Nice to finally meet you after seeing each other on All is Brawl. You're a pretty cool guy and it was nice to chat with you a little about AiB and about MK.

LoF False: GGs in our Brawl pool. Man, I almost had you. I just got a bit careless against your Snake.

LoF Zinoto: Keep up that Diddy in Brawl, and GGs in P:M. When we meet again, I'm gonna get my revenge on your Mario again. Count on it.

LOE1: I'm pretty surprised that we didn't get to fight in Brawl nor P:M. We probably could've had a P:M Wario ditto 1st to 5 where I'd let you have my Wario plushie if you won. Maybe...

LoF NaKat: This man. YES. It was great hanging out and talking with you a little. Thank you for your Fox tips in Brawl, and GGs in our $1 P:M money match. I hope to see you again someday.

CT Chibo: GGs in P:M. That streamed match with Karaoke Man was pretty hype. His Yoshi's no joke.

Nicole: GGs in Brawl. I still can't believe that I sniped your Bom-omb right in your hands with Fox's laser. I've never had that happen before. Nice to see you again, babe.

Shugo: Nice to see you again too. You and Nicole are pretty awesome together.

SoulPech: Thanks for being both my ally & my coach again. I know I get angry when I get out of bracket half the time, but I usually snap back to normal sometime afterwards. I think I've said this already.

Dr. X: Your P:M Lucas is pretty good, too. GGs.

CT Xzat: GGs in P:M & Brawl. You play your Brawl Falco really, really safe. Almost every attack I threw at you got power-shielded, and a lot of my grabs got whiffed. You know Fox good, but it's because I need to work on fighting Falco better like I was in Game 2.

Karaoke Man: Your Brawl Yoshi on stream was kinda like watching Amsa's Melee Yoshi on stream. That was awesome, thanks for coaching me a little on beating Falco better. Will I see you again in a future Smash tourney?

QD: Your Lucario is really stepping it up now. GGs in Brawl.

Legend of Roy: I've seen you around, mostly with Cameron & Kayron, but I haven't gotten to talk to you in person. We can do that next time.

Cameron: GGs. My Fox is still on fire.

Kayron: Dude, thanks for showing up to this. It was nice to finally meet you in person after all I've talked and seen of you on All is Brawl. You're a better person than what you may think you are. Don't let others tell you otherwise.

DRB Juushichi: 49th in P:M Singles? What happened ?_?

Lordy: Nice to see you once again. I see that you have a really good P:M Ike, yet I never got to see your Captain Falcon again at all. GGs.

Stef: It was great to see you again in the US. Thanks for the goodbye hug before you went back to Canada!

Amar: Thanks for everything for this weekend. Although I was too late to enter into anything in Shuffle IV, I can still tell that Shuffle V was a HUGE improvement over it. I hope Shuffle VI is even better if you're planning that.

--------

Alright, that should do for now. I also want to give shoutouts to everyone else I missed, including the staff and artists that sold me a Wario plushie & the Fox & Falco poster. You're all great in my book, too!

Last edited:

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Yo people steppin' all over Strong Bad for just trying to differentiate the brand? I know it seems a bit haughty guys, but really, they're trying to show that PM is a different Smash altogether. I won't argue that his methods could use a little bit of a public relations paint job, but the message is still clear enough.

Shoutouts... eh, let's do 'em now. Ain't got much else to do.

Project M Shoutouts from 9th Place - The Salt

1. CT EMP Mew2King :fox: :mewtwopm: - The Mewtwo was real. I hope you drop the Fox soon in PM, it's much more hype to see you run Mewtwo.
2. CT Hungrybox :jigglypuff: :olimar: - I never saw many of your matches, but my salt is real that I didn't get the chance to play you.
3. CT TLoc Denti :ivysaur:- Didn't even know who you were before this, to be honest. I don't pay much mind to things outside my region, but I love seeing 3.0 Ivy do work.
4. Rat :wolf: - The man I wanted to see take the tourney. That Wolf is just all sorts of fantastic. I'll see you in Chicago.
5 Oro?! :zerosuitsamus: - Hype set, my man. I panicked hard during it, but that's why you're marked as such a good player. Keeping your cool and getting the work done. Viewing our set again, I'm surprised at how well/awful I did(it's really interchangeable). I'm coming for you, soon the 2-1 will be in my favor!
5. LoF Zinoto :mario2: - Yooo, Michigan getting Top 5! Zinoto it was great seeing your Mario and seeing that skill transfer so well into PM.
7. Ripple :dedede: :dk2: - I was watching bracket, hoping beyond hope I'd run into you instead of Oro?!. The Smash Gods did not deem our match so, so you've escaped me this time. Jokes aside, fantastic D3. Lots of good friendlies.
7. Strong Bad :wario: :dk2: - I won't say I would have beat you... but I will say it would have been a close match, and my only salt from my loss with Oro!? is the fact I didn't get to play you.

9. Carls493 :wario:- Great friendlies the day after. If we meet in bracket I can't tell who would take the set, and that excites me. Can't wait to see you in bracket!
9. scythe :wolf: - The realist salt is our set. After a day of just being on-point I can't believe how poorly I played in our set. SDs and missed techs everywhere. I want to fight you again to reclaim some bit of dignity after our set. You're so good though, man. Seriously deserved Top 8, but I guess we'll have to settle with 9th place.
9. Solharath :sonic: - some scrub sonic i dunno
13. CT ZeRo :fox: - Probably one of the weirdest feelings I've ever had is watching your Fox mop up in a way that struck real fear into my heart then finding out I out-placed you. Now I just wanna play you! Good sets from what I watched, glad to see you in PM.
13. Hanky Panky :peach: - Saw your set vs. Yu on Sunday in Melee. Hype stuff, really sad you couldn't pull it out in the end. You made me love to watch some turnip games again.
13. Ish :lucas: - Clutch. From an astounding win on Game 1 to just the quickest turnarounds Game 2, I think people need to respect this Lucas. I know Pink Fresh has that Xanadu hype behind him, but I never heard of you going into this and... jeez, just shoutouts to your ability to learn and adapt.
13. Pink Fresh :lucas: - Wanted our Salty runback set, man! MM next time, I'm salty about APEX.
17. Anther :pikachu2:- Perhaps you should have gone Falco, hm?
17. Jt5565 :sonic: :link2: - Good talking Sonic with you, but I think you'd do better with an account and active participation with the Sonic boards. You have better tech skill than me by far, that's for sure.
17. LOE1 :wario: - Shoulda timed them out!
17. Nintendude :bowser2: :peach: - Did not expect that Peach, I knew you for your Bowser, but your set vs. Ish was hype! After he pulled it out against you the first time, watching your set helped me get my head back in the game for Game 3 against Ish.
17. rizner :zeldamelee: - Hello. I am Solharath Montoya. You killed my Doubles Partner. Prepare to get 3stocked.
17. SaltE - Good doubles set. All my hate for Link.
17. SoulPech :jigglypuff:- Really was hoping to see you in Bracket this time and show you 3.0 Sonic's Uair. It's really hype and I think you'll like it.
25. Doctor X :lucas: - Good seeing you again after Nerd Rage!
25. Duck - Watching you adapt to PM with Roy was something. You'll be the Michigan Sethlon if you stick with this game.
25. Lordy :ike: :falcon: - I got your back, man. I won't let those naughty Zelda's get away with murder.
33. Gravy - From the one man who outright destroyed me at BH3, this is not where I expected you to fall. I imagine jank and bad matchups are yo blame. You're just so good!
33. Jawsome :squirtle: - Shuffle Hype! Rep that Squirtle. I didn't see Oro!? bust out his Squirtle so it looks like you're the highest placing one here!
49. DRB Juushichi :sheik: :gw: - Great seeing you again. Salty we didn't play, like, at all. Next time come on back to the hotel and we'll party and Smash all night long!
49. kinglit - West Michigan has a player who would want to meet you based on your name alone.
49. Legend of Roy - Hopefully I've made a better impression of myself offline than online in PM?

Non-Top8 shoutouts in the spoiler.

Last edited:

silverliight

Smash Cadet
1. CT EMP Mew2king :foxmelee::peachmelee::sheikmelee:- great job dude happy to see you loving the game again
2. CT Hungrybox :jigglypuffmelee:- didnt get to see you play much, but great job as well
3. CTRL The Moon :marthmelee:- not impressed with my first meeting with you. Not only do you not argue with any form of logic, but you come across so arrogant. Honestly get over yourself and grow up. You should be happy you were even allowed into the tourney let alone ***** about the bracket. You definitely did not make the first or second wave list of people who tried to enter.
4. Nintendude :icsmelee::peachmelee:- YOU LOOK SO SIMILAR TO GREEN RANGER. I wish i had watched you play a little more than i did. Everytime i did come watch tho it was always interesting.
5. MGFC Swedish Delight :sheikmelee:- Hey good set dude, it was really fun. I'll learn the stupid sheik mu eventually xD. Great job getting 5th tho man.
5. Zanguzen :falcomelee:
7. Duck :samusmelee:- I havent played you for like a bajillion years. Good **** tho. That was such a close match against Moon. I thought you had it dude. Good **** tho and keep doing work.
7. KJH :foxmelee:-Swaggest melee player I have met yet. Keep putting in work dude, and next time ill have to get some friendlies in with you.
9. Prince Abu :jigglypuffmelee:
9. Drephen :sheikmelee:- , but good **** still dude. Glad you see you coming out for things still.
9. Yu
9. Hanky Panky :peachmelee:-YOOOOOOOOO! okay so other than being a pretty cool dude we had some matches this time. Next time though i'm gonna beat ya.
13. SS Nicaboy :sheikmelee:
13. CT Zero :foxmelee:
13. Mooose
13. MIOM Juggleguy :falconmelee:
17. Tian
17. Voorhese :foxmelee:- fun friendlies dude. your fox has some sick tech skill. more next time for sure dude.
17. Jesiah
17. Codi
17. Kalamazhu- i was trying to find you so i could mm you!!!
17. Wenbobular
17. Watty- you got in my head so damn fast dude. wicked smart samus and im definitely a bit salty. Good **** though.
17. SS Flow :sheikmelee:
25. Oro?!
25. XeroXen :falcomelee:
25. PGH Carroll- Doing work dude. you seemed a bit off this tourney, but hey i know youll pull back and give people some of that pgh green next time.
25. Laijin
25. Klob.-you are bad <3 also totally switch to doc and be a man.
25. Gravy- one of my favorite falcon players and a sweet *** NY kid. Ill always cheer for you as long as you arent against some of my native bros.
25. KittyMW-kid is total garbage. soooo much to work and improve on.
25. VGBC GimR :marthmelee:
33. Vino
33. Paradigm :samusmelee:-Im kinda salty we didnt get a chance to meet each other in bracket. Next time tho well have to play friendlies or mm at the very least.
33. Butch G
33. CT Chibo :sheikmelee:- Yo dude good set. That samus is looking pretty mean. Idk how i ended up with all them samus players but its been a hot minute since ive played against samus. Keep doing work dude.
33. Corkus
33. Achilles
33. Soul
33. Sonuva Beach- it was great seeing you again dude. Keep that sheik on point and next time i see you well have to play some friendlies dude.
33. Dyno
33. 1der-cool *** dude. all that needs to be said
33. Scythe
33. Dr. X
33. Nightro- Great set again! We are really close man. We will definitely have to play again and hopefully soonish.
33. Timerbomb
33. Rat
33. Gracen- Fun friendlies dude. That sheik is gonna be the bane of my existence lol
49. Oats
49. Gods LAFCO
49. Booker.
49. BeegsMW.-You are gonna go far dude. Keep putting in work. Too bad the bracket got changed so many times because of complainers. Its all right tho next time dude.
49. tm-cool *** NWOH player. Dat ganon is hawt.
49. Wakka- UH hey you owe me a dollar from a drunken mm. great falco tho dude keep putting in that work.
45. dudeacockus
45. LuigigoShard
45. Derf.MW
45. Broverdose
45. FEAR
45. Top Cat
45. JmanJ
45. Team Nick
45. Tercel
45. Future

GGs everyone else that i played. Also shout outs to all the artists there selling all that sweet stuff! It was sick and i loved it. This was such a fun weekend and i hope to see my peeps soon. That venue is really nice and i would definitely make the trip again.
Hi this is The Moon. I don't understand, the only argument i had was with a guy that was telling me that "how do i know that Codi will beat the other kid?" and then i would had to play my friend second round which by the way we came in the same car. and my theory was right Codi ended up winning and if they had not change the bracket i would have fought him in the second round . How isn't that logic? i had confidence that my friend was going to win and you see that as arrogant and i was thankful that i was let in and i even thank Amar but that doesnt mean you should throw it in my face. also around 5 people didnt show for pools so what is wrong with letting people fill in spots to actually be in a pool.

silverliight

Smash Cadet
1. CT EMP Mew2king :foxmelee::peachmelee::sheikmelee: - nice job jason, didn't get to play you at all though.
2. CT Hungrybox :jigglypuffmelee: - we played some fun sets. I had fun wobbling you in bracket :3
3. CTRL The Moon :marthmelee: - your marth is solid but you need to tone the ego down. Also stop running off that good player privilege.
4. Nintendude :icsmelee: - you're the ****, it was great meeting you. really awesome guy.
5. MGFC Swedish Delight :sheikmelee: - wanted to play you but never got the chance.
5. Zanguzen :falcomelee: - way to time people out with falco. i'm impressed.
7. Duck :samusmelee: - you're the man, I love your samus.
7. KJH :foxmelee: - swaggest muh ****. didn't get to play you though.
9. Prince Abu :jigglypuffmelee::foxmelee: - nice to see you again, good job here.
9. Drephen :sheikmelee: - drephen is the man, nice job, come to more ****!
9. Yu :foxmelee: - yoooo you're good as hell
9. Hanky Panky :peachmelee: - you're the man, hopefully i'll see you at more stuff outside of columbus
13. SS Nicaboy :sheikmelee:
13. CT Zero :foxmelee: - nice to see you playing melee again, had fun playing you in P:M
13. Mooose :falcomelee::foxmelee: - had fun friendlies, wasn't doing too well, but I'm coming for that mm next time :p
13. MIOM Juggleguy :falconmelee: - I'mma get my juggleguy dollar at a tournament one of these days.
17. Tian
17. Voorhese :foxmelee: - had some nice friendlies with you, you were a really chill guy. Hope to see you again soon!
17. Jesiah :marthmelee: - you were pretty awesome, really hope to see you at more ohio/pgh tournaments
17. Codi
17. Kalamazhu :peachmelee::foxmelee:
17. Wenbobular :foxmelee: - nice seeing you, as always. Good friendlies. I'm getting better, I'll be coming for my wenbo dollar eventually.
17. Watty :samusmelee: - didn't get to play you at all, but you're a chill dude.
17. SS Flow :sheikmelee:
25. Oro?! :falconmelee:
25. XeroXen :falcomelee:
25. PGH Carroll :foxmelee: - didn't do so hot this time, but that's alright. Get back on your feet for next time.
25. Laijin
25. Klob. :peachmelee::drmario: - paaaat, I love you.
25. Gravy :falconmelee: - fun MM, I'll be hunting you down again in the future!
25. KittyMW :foxmelee::falcomelee::falconmelee: - chris you're the man! I miss all you guys now that i'm trapped up in NWOH :(
25. VGBC GimR :marthmelee:
33. Vino
33. Paradigm :samusmelee: - the homie!
33. Butch G
33. CT Chibo :samusmelee::sheikmelee:
33. Corkus :falcomelee: - we didn't play at all, I wanted to MM you at some point. Travel to stuff out of columbus.
33. Achilles
33. Soul
33. Sonuva Beach :sheikmelee: - you're the man. Had a really fun set, it was sooo close.
33. Dyno :samusmelee: - a little upset about our set in bracket, tbh, but good ****, you straight outplayed me this tourney. next time I see you, I'm stealin' yo dollahz tho.
33. 1der :foxmelee::falconmelee::sheikmelee::mariomelee: - how the **** did you place this low? W/e you're the homie.
33. Scythe
33. Dr. X
33. Nightro :marthmelee:? - thanks for coming out to ohio man! I wanted to play you, but never got the chance.
33. Timerbomb
33. Rat :samusmelee:?
33. Gracen
49. Oats :sheikmelee:- good friendlies, your sheik is pretty cool.
49. Gods LAFCO :falcomelee:?
49. Booker. :falcomelee: - awesome to see you as always, i don't think we got to play at all again lol
49. BeegsMW. :marthmelee::sheikmelee: - beegs, you had this tourney, sad to see you place this low. But it's ok, I still love you.
49. tm :ganondorfmelee: - sawyer, how the hell did you place this low? you had this :p
49. Wakka
45. dudeacockus
45. LuigigoShard
45. Derf.MW :icsmelee: - fake.
45. Broverdose
45. FEAR
45. Top Cat
45. JmanJ
45. Team Nick
45. Tercel
45. Future
Hi this is The Moon. DerfMW im confuse about turning down my ego i never said anything bad toward you and what good player priviledge are you talking about? i've never got any special treatment from anybody at the tournament. if you are talking about when they had to change the seeding in day to and i was talking to a guy about fighting my friend that i drove with in second round then i can explain that. the guy was telling me "how do i know my friend is going to win?" and i told him "i can't believe?" meaning that i believe my friend was going to win and then i was going to have to fight him second round and i was right he won. they also change alot of people seeding because of regional conflict. so please inform me about my ego because im really confused. i dont nderstand

-9Volt+

Smash Journeyman
9Volt was referencing the pools match between Corkus and I. Also, brawl tripping bets results?
Truth. Also, I don't know how Drephen made out, I think he lost the first one but won the double or nothing. I had Over 2.5 balloons popped. Vinnie killed himself to end the game when we were at 2 =(

DTR

Smash Journeyman
yo this is pat/klob. this was an awesome tourney. probably the most well run tourney ive ever been to. good **** to all who ran it.

fugazi - good **** in pools. you were real fun to play with and I was afraid of you lol. youre a cool dude to talk to

tian - our set was real close. you clutched it out game 1. its a shame we didnt get any friendlies in because I really need practice against defensive sheiks. youre a really nice dude too

carroll - good **** in teams dude. you are a great teammate. we did more work than I expected to be honest. could have gotten farther I think. it was still weird seeing you cheer for ohio haha.

zanguzen - good **** placing so well. sorry for being mad after our set. ive never played someone as infuriating as you before haha. we definitely need to MM next time we come across each other

luigigoshard - I didnt expect to have as much trouble with you as I did. keep doing work

tremor - we had a solid set dude. dont kill yourself next time.

codi - your fox is really good at punishing. id be down to MM you sometime if you are down

kittyMW - stop being an emo scrub

beegs - im proud and disappointed. you didnt really well vs so many good names and you are only getting better. youll pass me soon enough

rage - get out of pools next time noob

derf - good job making bracket. bad job picking falcon

yu - the few friendlies we got in were really good. just be careful about DIing behind peach at 0 and be careful with your nair approaches. good job in bracket man

gravy - just like kitty said. as long as you arent playing one of my peeps ill always cheer for you. stop being afraid to grab. youll do so much more work

lokii - buttons! :D

nikki - thanks for being my bro

tylers friend mayim - thanks for helping me deal with my stupid drunk friends

chris - sorry for other chris destroying your bathroom. im glad you let us strangers chill at your place

ojanya - I just love you man lol

juggleguy - I definitely wanna play you again. im down to MM you

Top Bottom