• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle & Cut Brawl Weeklies Brawl (Saturday) and Melee (Sunday) 10/25 cancelled*

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
NO JOHNS.....

i got a E key :D

new laptop 3 hoorays for me!!!

The Game II

Smash Champion
I was surprised there were a lot of people, but then again, I don't remember anything else scheduled for today, so that's probably why people went. It was a good tourney, I had fun.

And if by chance that mojoe or jamez sees this, tell your parents to go to www.thecgs.com

--GCII

araknophobik

Smash Master
wow edrees so much for peach countering ic's in brawl? =[

who's interested in going tomorow for melee? if atleast 1 person shows interest i'll go =] got lots of time to kill before i go into work at 6

edit: im going tomorow for brawl to either one works but im going around 1

Charoo

Smash Champion
gg every1. Wish more people play teams though

edit: who did mojo, tyrant, and vadorojo use?

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Those 2 kids with the WiiMotes + Nunchucks.. I'd like to point out I beat them 2 on 1, all 3 of us at 3 stocks each. My partner failed me. No johns =]

The calm tyrant...

Smash Ace
haha my partner failed me to kanzaki =/ but somehow we beat futile and chaz one round so im pretty happy! oh and gg's on singles kanzaki your mario is good!

and i play snake champ.

The Game II

Smash Champion
Doubtful. BUT, I'm going to try to get my pc working again sometime in the next two weeks. If that's the case, I'll upload it from the tio on my pc.

--GCII

Huber

Smash Apprentice
Sorry about the short notice guys, but I was just reminded that someone is renting our space on Saturday and I'm going to have to cancel this week.

Sorry if a lot of you guys planned on coming.

Top Bottom