• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shquirtle Shquad Crew Thread!!!

CStick

Smash Lord
This will be taking place the sunday after the one coming up at my place.

Teams tournament first, then tryouts. Ya'll wanna up it to $20 a team?
its too late for me to take off, so hopefully they gave me Sunday off out of luck. Either way, I'll still show up. Also, phuck $20.

"Why do I want to pay that much money just to lose to team Ether?"</sovajohns> :p

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Someone should make a change to this first page listing the tourney details for next sunday.

And later today I'd like to play some good ol' smash, anyone care to host?

CStick

Smash Lord
not entirely sure if I can, or if I dont have other plans. I also dont have enough stuff or room to throw something for more than...like, 3 people :(

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
So who wants to go to this mag fest6?

i happen to have the days off AND a car to ride 4 people up there in. all i need to know is WHO wants to go.

the more people the cheaper the hotel will be. its 3 days and 2 nights of gaming awesomeness. let me know whats up ASAP!

Ether

Smash Ace
I'm having second thoughts about this SS thing on Sunday. Let me tell you why.

I feel that a crew should be a tightly-knit group of people who have formed bonds with each other. It shouldn't be a list of the top people in the region.

I would like to have Sunday feature a doubles tournament and a singles tournament, and crew battles. 4 or 5 people per crew, 20 stocks per crew, $20 per crew. FORM YOUR OWN CREW. My crew is going to be me, Schoolie, Kitsune, CStick, and O-NO. If any of them can't show, I'll take alternates.

For that matter, I need to get a head count of who is going. So post here if you are, or IM me at Kyolin Curai. Just know that I plan on going to sleep very soon, so sorry if I do not reply =P

My address is 3458 Mangrove ave. apt 9 norfolk va 23502.
Yes it is a shady neighborhood, and yes park on the street, not in the parking lot.

So here's the breakdown.

5:00 pm - Arrive and pay $2 venue fee
6:00 pm - doubles tournament (double elim) $10 per team
8:00 pm (or whenever doubles ends) - singles (double elim) $5 per person
10:00 pm (or whenever singles ends) Crews (single elim) $20 per crew

Venue fee is waived for people who bring set ups. I need at least 2, hopefully 3.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
aww, i was soo looking forward to round robin pools or something so that i could get to play more people:\ meh i can only conclude the best way for me to get practice is to just get people to drop by and MM me:)

but then RR would take like 5-6 hrs probably

and now schoolie hasn't shown up to play with me..nor fats..nor IV..i'm so bored..i guess i could sleep, but still don't know if someone will give me a ride tomorrow

Ether

Smash Ace
Is anyone else interested in this anymore? I may just cancel and wait for O-NO's tourney next week. I wouldn't mind a day off to chill and sleep all day. I'll wait until morning, and then I'll cancel if there isn't much interest.

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
hmm well 5pm is pretty late for a tourney.. and we all know how long they fckin take. not to mention i start class on Monday... TCC ftl :(

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Is anyone else interested in this anymore? I may just cancel and wait for O-NO's tourney next week. I wouldn't mind a day off to chill and sleep all day. I'll wait until morning, and then I'll cancel if there isn't much interest.
if u cancel u mind if i stop by 4 some training?

CStick

Smash Lord
just cancel...we know you want to lol

I'm still down for smashing. If not, then I'll take the time to get my affairs in order for Monday...and play my 360

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
cancel, and everyone come camp at my place:) but i only have one setup:\ but seriously if any of you have any way to get to williamsburg, i would love to have you over.

or don't cancel, convince schoolie to come pick me up, and i'll **** these nubs for you....lol jk

but i would like to play some of you that i haven't played *coughs* c-stick and riku

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
guys, within the next week or so... plz tell me who you plan to main or you know you're gonna main so i can update the roster. =P

Ether

Smash Ace
I plan to main Marth.

Good luck, SS on winning these Gamestop tournies. I can't go, myself, due to work, but I expect everyone who participates to win. No exceptions.

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
Can I has an honorary SS membership? I have photoshop and can make delicious signature pictures. :D

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
metaknight just sounds cool lolll iono how he plays. i should have looked up gameplays. darn. oh well haha. metaknight/marth?????????/megaman

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna main Wolf/Falco/Toon Link. Gannon/DeDeDe will be my secondary.

Top Bottom