• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Show me your skills- June21 *Congrats to Ally for winning!*

ChaoticSamus

Smash Apprentice
gg but I suck I SD'd bad with Wolf, walked right into most of your attacks and I only got you down to two lives out of five

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
I beat bmasterr 2-0.

GGs, pretty laggy though x_X (Sorry about leaving constantly but if you looked at your chars and stages you're not allowed to use Ness until the last round and also FD wasn't even one of our stages).

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
Last match doesnt count
What are you talking about? How could it not count? You could only be Ness if we had to play a third round read the rules lol. For the second round you could either use PKMN Trainer or DK.

Unfortunately, it was over after 2 ... :/

The last round definitely counts. You can't say it's because the stage was bad because if you look at our bracket we have Spear Pillar for our round 2.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
I really did lose the first match. Sonny won that one fair n square. Why didn't you come out when i was using pkmn trainer second match?

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
What are you talking about? How could it not count? You could only be Ness if we had to play a third round read the rules lol. For the second round you could either use PKMN Trainer or DK.

Unfortunately, it was over after 2 ... :/

The last round definitely counts. You can't say it's because the stage was bad because if you look at our bracket we have Spear Pillar for our round 2.
It wasn't the stage. The fact that I wasn't suppose to use pkmn trainer automatically voids the match.

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
It wasn't the stage. The fact that I wasn't suppose to use pkmn trainer automatically voids the match.
Then for round 2, you can choose to be the character form round 2, or the one from round 1.
Sorry, but it's not really my fault if you didn't understand the rules fully. :/

We can play a match for fun if you want but it won't count for the tourney.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Sorry, but it's not really my fault if you didn't understand the rules fully. :/

We can play a match for fun if you want but it won't count for the tourney.
why not rematch?
I not gonna argue. Its his call for a rematch. For the facted I DID pick Ness and he came out battle does mean something. Stages were set to random.

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
I not gonna argue. Its his call for a rematch. For the facted I DID pick Ness and he came out battle does mean something. Stages were set to random.
1. "For the facted I DID pick Ness and he came out battle does mean something." -- :confused: What?

2. The stages are not supposed to be set to random. Our stage order is ...

Smashville > Spear Pillar > Delfino Plaza. That's why I did a no contest when we went to FD for the second round.

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
why do tourneys bring at the worst in everyone?
If I have a rematch and lose I'll just be pissed because I know that I already technically won. I know it sounds dumb and selfish but I'm not the only one that feels that way.

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
OK. Fine. Lets redo round 2, but I keep the win from round 1. Make sure you read the rules fully this time.

Top Bottom