• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Exia 00

Smash Champion
When I saw the word "Twilight" I wanted to puke. Still no SFIV TE Fight stick. I pre ordered one since February (SFIV's release) but it hasn't com in yet. Anyone have any fight stick. I need some recommendations. Hori sticks are hard to find as well.

Also, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! MvC2 :colorful: Old news though. lol

:034:

Exia 00

Smash Champion
I dunno bro. Twilight Princess was pretty mediocre (IMO) I rarely ever died. It was way too easy and it was a GC port. Miyamoto said we will get a new Zelda Wii title so we'll just have to wait for june 1st (E3).

Btw, this is officially the best year for fighting games. Look out for Blazblue, King of Fighters XII , Tekken 6 and MvC2! :colorful: I'm sure there is more but I'm to tired to go down the list of reasons why I NEED an arcade stick for my PS3.

Also, I had a dream that SSB4 was just like Brawl but with intense HD graphics :colorful:

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Meanwhile, who's stoked for Heart Gold and Soul Silver?
http://kotaku.com/5245005/pokemon-gold-and-silver-getting-ds-remakes
Woah! Neat! They finally got confirmed! They could've picked cooler names, though. Also, did anyone notice "Heart and soul?" Also, I, and I'm sure a few other people, are waiting to see if they do anything with the DSi, too. Hopefully the batteries on these don't end up dying and killing our saves (ba dum pssht) !

Also, I'm more hyped for the possible Wii pokieman game revealed at E3!

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Might get Soul Silver, seeing as the original Silver was tied with Blue for my fav Pokemon game.

Also, the new WarioWare is going to kick SERIOUS ***. Really hoping Nintendo announces a US release date for that one at E3.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
When I saw the word "Twilight" I wanted to puke. Still no SFIV TE Fight stick. I pre ordered one since February (SFIV's release) but it hasn't com in yet. Anyone have any fight stick. I need some recommendations. Hori sticks are hard to find as well.

Also, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! MvC2 :colorful: Old news though. lol

TP was pretty garbage. And my TE stick isn't here either! I ordered in February as well. wtf Play-Asia?

Seeing as how MadWorld is broken/freezes a lot, that's unlikely to be played on Stickam.

I'm so excited. Hopefully we get some footage on Sunday and at E3 next month!

Darkurai

Smash Master
Seeing as how MadWorld is broken/freezes a lot, that's unlikely to be played on Stickam.

Hell yes.
Now.
I command you.

yeah i did not like brawl taunts 3 at all. there were a few funny moments but the first two were way better.

I'd say it lived up to them alright.

I really do think Brawl Taunts is overrated anyway.

Oathblivion

Smash Apprentice
Youko said:
This is quite possibly one of the best days ever, if that answers the question. I'm most looking forward to the revamped music, as GSC has some of the best tracks in any game (though OoT takes the cake in that respect). Definitely going to get SoulSilver.

Is it me, or would Gold(en) Heart and Silver Soul have been better titles? Oh well, at least it's better than FireRed/LeafGreen...

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Mad World is my new favorite song thanks to Adam Lambert...

... oh wrong Mad World. ^_^

thekingsdinner666

Smash Apprentice
Oh Mad World. :D
Listen, you can't deny it.
Yes, Mad World.

Anyway, Brawl Taunts 3 is - IMO - very gay. 1 and 2 were just good, and I loved how there were only 2.
Then came 3. I dared myself to watch it and totally jaw-dropped. I doesn't freakin' NEED a 3 one!
It's kinda like the Tellitubbies. (hope I spelled it right.) It's was so good, with the walking animals, the gayness of Tinky-Winky, the bi-ness of Dipsi, the straightness of Lala, the lesbian-ness of Po. Then came BOOBA. A stupid show featuring 2 old people and fat women who hopped on couches and ugly *** bubbles that flew around by farting. WTF?! 0.o

Exia 00

Smash Champion
OMFG! Apex was EPIC! I'm surprised no one raised the topic here. If you missed the live stream, you missed the best tourney ever. Lain taking 3rd was probably the highlight of the entire tourney for me. Next was Ally winning (CANADA FTW) but Lain is a beast. It might be me but this made me think that Metaknight is more manageable than he appeared at first. Anyways, I had more fun on the stream than I ever had watching TV :colorful:

WaterTails

Smash Lord
However, about 25 minutes of the documentary (still a work in progress, will be finished in the winter) is going to be shown at a student film festival in Ann Arbor at around 7 PM.
It's still a work in progress, but I, too, would be interested in seeing the 25 minute "cut!"

Anth0ny

Smash Master
You guys have gotta find some time to make an episode.

With Apex, all the E3 rumours, and Heart Gold/Soul Silver, I'd probably go insane if I didn't hear my favourite podcast duo talk about it!

Darkurai

Smash Master
It does kinda suck that such a hard time for Youko has to come with such podcast fuel.

However, I think Youko's own life is a tad more imporant. So I'm afraid we're all just going to have to live with it for now.

WilldaBeast

Smash Apprentice
I was thinking, if things don't work out and Youko cant continue doing SMYN (God forbid and Knock on wood) Then Maybe someone else could take it over for a time being like different guests could Like Gimpy for an episode of CyberLink, that way people would still get updates and news in the same style, it gives Youko a break though Just a possibility should the worst happen.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Your name is ALANofawesome and you're from PETERborough? This is a plant right? We're okay with you taking some time off Youko/Panda. No need to make an alt account to guilt us into it.

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
I just read the blog. MAN! I missed a lot. That's a lot of stuff going on all at once Youko. But, I support you all the way.

P.S.: IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK!

Top Bottom