• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Sliq

Smash Master
That too. Either way, we asked you to stop and you didn't.
You guys said "stop," which is sort of vague. I figured naughty words in that chat was fine, especially since I wasn't being malicious in any way. I fail to see how cheeky tomfoolery is a serious offense.

I wanna take this time to let you know you have received -10 Sliq cool points.

Also, does anyone know why sigs aren't working?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
SOOOOOOOOOOO we might have encountered a major problem as the recording program crashed as we were trying to save the podcast.

SLK:GJ:LSDFJLAKJSLG:KNLKFASF

MegaMan087

Smash Apprentice
Awwww, mine got answered too. But still, I'm always up for listening to another one be recorded.

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Actually, you went from neutral to -10. Click the sig.
Ask me if I care. I don't enjoy kicking/banning people, especially if they are legitimately a fan of the show like yourself and not someone just there to cause trouble, and the other mods and I deliberated for a very long time as to whether or not to go through with it, but the fact remains that we repeatedly asked you to stop, and you didn't, so we had to go through with it. And if I or one of the other mods is going to lose points on an arbitrary scale that we may or may not have realized existed at all just for doing our jobs, then so be it.

As for the crash, that REALLY sucks, Youko. Here's hoping the problem gets fixed ASAP.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Ummmm, we're not out of the woods just yet actually. It's so complicated and it's freaking me out.

Basically we have the "session files" backed up, but the program is currently at a standstill at 0% when trying to encode to mp3. It's still running though and hasn't reached the "not responding" state.

I get worried far too easily about this podcast, both before and after. It can't be healthy.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i hope it works out. with panda yelling at lain (even though i know it wont be in the finished product), and the awesome commentary on CotT4, this was the best episode i have listened too.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Now that I think about it, I have to immortalize that Panda shouting moment in a MS paint quality pic. (It would probably be a Panda slapping the Ice Climbers with a rooster)

Sliq

Smash Master
Ask me if I care. I don't enjoy kicking/banning people, especially if they are legitimately a fan of the show like yourself and not someone just there to cause trouble, and the other mods and I deliberated for a very long time as to whether or not to go through with it, but the fact remains that we repeatedly asked you to stop, and you didn't, so we had to go through with it. And if I or one of the other mods is going to lose points on an arbitrary scale that we may or may not have realized existed at all just for doing our jobs, then so be it.

As for the crash, that REALLY sucks, Youko. Here's hoping the problem gets fixed ASAP.
See, if you really didn't care, you wouldn't need to tell me you didn't care. Also, the list isn't for you, it is for me to keep track of UPSTANDING CITIZENS.

Also, I'm glad I got to hear Panda yell at lain. That was awesome. I didn't hear much from Ninjalink, but then again I didn't hear much of the podcast. Also, Frosted Flakes headset? Come on man.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
All right, that's enough malarkey, Sliq and Cyberlink.

So we now have a WAV of the podcast. At least it's SOMETHING...I'm hoping for a DL link to be out later today.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
I cant imagine panda yelling... x_x

SFIV on Tuesday!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get it. The xbox controller is really bad so im getting ti on ps3 WITH A TOURNAMENT EDITION FIGHT STICK!!!!!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
no it was like STFU lain! no i mean it STFU! then later on, panda threatened them with bodily harm if they wouldnt shut up. when panda got up to go tell them to stop, i expected him to walk down stairs and say it. the last thing i expected to hear was him opening the door and yelling it at the top of his lungs. it MUST be kept in at the end as in easter egg or something. i was laughing so hard. and yeah lain and the others were being loud.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
No, it will be kept in the main episode for context's sake. I don't know why people are claiming it to be their favorite SMYN moment...I guess it was funny, but I dunno.

The easter egg will of course be all the Anther ♥.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
No need to - I just needed any sound file of the podcast for editing purposes, since all we had before were "session files," which did no good. I do appreciate the offer though.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Episode 46 (02/15) - Crash on the Talkshow (about 110 minutes long)

Keep around (68:00) and (82:25) in mind. GOLD.

Download should be out at around 6 PM ET today.

MajorMoses

Smash Journeyman
Wow... from whats been said, it sounds like this has been one of the best episodes of season 4. I can't believe I missed it. I'll look forward to hearing this.

WilldaBeast

Smash Apprentice
Wow... from whats been said, it sounds like this has been one of the best episodes of season 4. I can't believe I missed it. I'll look forward to hearing this.
I was thinking the same thing, and to think me and Fei Long will be reunited in 3D as of tomorrow, and I couldn't be happier.

Top Bottom