• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Youko. What format does it have to be in? I'm just going to do it on Movie Maker and cut the video out. Is that alright?

EDIT: Whoops, double post.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
well it was first come first serve.......but one of us is done with the review :p idk i think youko'll decide
Unfortunately for you, SonicLucario called dibs first in this thread and has already sent me a file, so according to the "rules" I posted, he gets the review for Sonic Unleashed.

Mp3, wma, or wav files are generally accepted, by the way.

AgentJGV

Smash Journeyman
Youko PLEEEAASE please please please extend the deadline to sunday. Im extremly busy tomorrow and saturday and can't record my review. It would be much appriciated but if it's impossible than i give up my claim on the WoW review.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
woah...holy sh*t ive been absent to long. just now heard of these review things. episode 42.5 sounds like its gonna turn out really cool :D

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Youko. I finished the review. It's my first review, so it's kind of mediocre, meaning that sometimes I stutter, and I didn't really do that good of an editing job, but I hope you enjoy it.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
SEND IN YOUR REVIEWS, PLEASE!

I can maybe delay the submission deadline to Sunday morning, but the intent is to get the half-episode OUT by Sunday.

I've only received three reviews so far and that hardly shows any fan support. Jus' sayin'.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero

I can maybe delay the submission deadline to Sunday morning, but the intent is to get the half-episode OUT by Sunday.

I've only received three reviews so far and that hardly shows any fan support. Jus' sayin'.
Sorry. :/ The only games I've bought in the last few months are Sonic Chronicles and Sonic Unleashed. I've been saving up for a PS3. I went to buy it today but turns out I was about 30 bucks too short. I was good until I realized I had to eat this week. >.> I was about 5 seconds away from doing something really stupid. Ah well. Probably next week. ^_^

If all goes well? 7 days till I sell my soul. T_T

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
Aw, ****. I had mine all recorded and then Audacity crapped out on me and I lost the whole thing. I'll try and get it done again, but I might not get it done in time since I have work tomorrow. ****.

EDIT: It seems like Audacity crashes if you try and record too many parts at once. Can anyone suggest a better audio software that I can use to record my review?

Darkurai

Smash Master

Oh god Youko I love you right now.

My computer is screwing up so badly. I recorded the whole thing only to find that it lagged at certain parts and is skipping all over the place. Then while I was fixing it Audacity crashed.

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
I have to go to work in like 20 minutes, so I thought I'd try and get the review recorded in one take seeing as I have no other time, but now Audacity is crashing whenever I try to record. So no review from me either, sorry. :(

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Oh, and here's a friendly note to anyone who happens to read this.

Do NOT, under any circumstances, complain about the length the episode. This was advertised just under a week ago, I even EXTENDED the deadline 24 hours, yet only FOUR REVIEWS were received. Yet this episode was still put out despite impending college finals.

I reserve every right to be rather irked at you if you go "BUHHHHH ONLY 40 MINUTES???"

Top Bottom