• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

RDK

Smash Hero
Is it just me? Or does Sonic no longer fit into the environments into which he is placed?
Next year:

Sonic Competitive Cooking.

Sonic and the Basketweavers.

Super Sonic Scooter Drivers.

RDK

Smash Hero
Every time I hear Eggman instead of Robotnik, a small part inside me dies.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I would do awful, unforgivable things for a new 2-d retro Sonic game. Just cut a Virtual console / Xbox live arcade type release, and I GUARANTEE I would buy it. Juice it up a little, just not what they've done.

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
Next year:

Sonic Competitive Cooking.

Sonic and the Basketweavers.

Super Sonic Scooter Drivers.
Okay, these I made up on the spot at school for a joke:

Sonic Digs a Hole

Sonic Drives a Bus

Sonic Rides a Horse

Sonic Plays Sonic

Sonic Goes Back to 2-D...JUST KIDDING!

Sonic Goes Down a Slide

Sonic Climbs a Tree

These are only some of them. I have MILLIONS more!

EDIT:
A review segment, huh? I might try it out. I call Fire Emblem, Path of Radience for the GCN, or is that not recent enough? If so, I'll try to play Radient Dawn and review that. Youko, if I can't access a mic, can I send you a video file or something like that?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Okay, these I made up on the spot at school for a joke:

Sonic Digs a Hole

Sonic Drives a Bus

Sonic Rides a Horse

Sonic Plays Sonic

Sonic Goes Back to 2-D...JUST KIDDING!

Sonic Goes Down a Slide

Sonic Climbs a Tree

These are only some of them. I have MILLIONS more!

EDIT:
A review segment, huh? I might try it out. I call Fire Emblem, Path of Radience for the GCN, or is that not recent enough? If so, I'll try to play Radient Dawn and review that. Youko, if I can't access a mic, can I send you a video file or something like that?
Radiant Dawn was excellent. I loved the difficulty. Good game.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Just try not to have it go past ten minutes, if it's possible.

EDIT: OMG GAIZ, LUK WUT I MAID (in 20 mins)!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rv_P_S75HWQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rv_P_S75HWQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

crewster

Smash Lord
Nice one Youko!
You should get Gimpy and Mic played as themselves.
How do you get the you tube video on SWF?

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Youko? I've been thinking of changing my game from Fire Emblem to Sonic Unleashed. I was wondering if that was alright. Plus, I don't have a mic, but I DO have a webcam with a mic built in. I was wondering if I could just record myself doing the review, and then you could just rip the audio from the video. Is that alright?

SonicLucario

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Youko? I've been thinking of changing my game from Fire Emblem to Sonic Unleashed. I was wondering if that was alright. Plus, I don't have a mic, but I DO have a webcam with a mic built in. I was wondering if I could just record myself doing the review, and then you could just rip the audio from the video. Is that alright?
I'm doing that one. Unless it's the 360/PS3 version but idk if they'd allow that.

AllanT

Smash Apprentice
well, after months with no internet access, I am back...

and I'd like to call Animal Crossing City Folk for Wii as my review, please :D.

as for the SMYN flash movie, I have still continued to work on it. once I get back in touch with sporkninjadraken things will start to come along very quickly.

~AllanT

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
Is it just my internet or does every site except SMYNC work?
Seriously, it won't load! D:

Fail said:
Network Timeout

The server at smyn.smashnexus.net is taking too long to respond.

The requested site did not respond to a connection request and the browser has stopped waiting for a reply.

* Could the server be experiencing high demand or a temporary outage? Try again later.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer's network connection.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.
* Still having trouble? Consult your network administrator or Internet provider for assistance.

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
Hm I might try I'd be doing Castlevania Order of Ecclesia though... if that isn't taken (can't be bothered to trek back)

Since it's the only recent game I've played except for My Sims Kingdom which would be a very short review "This game sucks" but yeah.

Silverline

Smash Apprentice
Think I can do a review on Warcrafts most recent Expansion, or does that not count as an actual game?

Top Bottom