• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Didn't Panda bring one to the **** apartment?

I'll add you if ya do get one.

Here's something COOL about the 360. Only ONE person needs to add the other and you'll get a confirmation request! NO FRIEND CODES!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
He did...but I'm getting tired of Nintendo's piss-poor online, non-HD graphics, and lack of updating games so I'm going to get one too.

That and I believe that World Tour looks better for the 360, plus I can get Rock Band 2 as well since the instruments support both games.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
Well if you didn't get the email I sent because my computer seems to hate the podcast's email, here it is.

What did you think of Ken on Survivor? Do you think he has the potential to win? And who did you hate the most on the show? Personally, for me, its Jillian.

thedobaga

Smash Apprentice
I have a couple mailtime questions:

1. Do you believe in Ghosts? (Yes, out of the ordinary, but i've been curious as to who all says yes...)
2. What do you think of MLG acquiring SWF? (Probably been posted already, or is probably a main topic, but WTH?)
3. Are any of you big readers? And, if so, what's your favorite book/series?
4. Favorite game of all time?
5. Besides the obvious winner being on the podcast, what are some other pictures for the contest that you really liked?

That's all I've got :p

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
Well that gives me another question: what was the first video game you played- ever?

Mine was a crappy Aladdin game for the SNES. You threw breadsticks at your enemies.... yeaaaah.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Well that gives me another question: what was the first video game you played- ever?

Mine was a crappy Aladdin game for the SNES. You threw breadsticks at your enemies.... yeaaaah.
OMG I played the very same game when I was a kid. But if my memory serves me correctly, you throw apples, not breadsticks?

I got a good start to my gaming career. *in C. Falcon's voice* YES!

Knowing Panda, he probably won't remember the first game he played.:ohwell:

GForced89

Smash Rookie
Stilllllllll looking for mailtime questions...:)
What Podcasts do you listen to?

Seriously, plug every podcast you can think of. TWiT, CAGcast, Mugglecast, even obscure stuff like the Wicked Good Podcast, and podiobooks like Seventh Son. Just start listing whatever you have in your iTunes Podcast list. I'm always looking for more podcasts to listen to.

Or do you even listen to other people's podcasts?

The Star King

Smash Hero
What Podcasts do you listen to?

Seriously, plug every podcast you can think of. TWiT, CAGcast, Mugglecast, even obscure stuff like the Wicked Good Podcast, and podiobooks like Seventh Son. Just start listing whatever you have in your iTunes Podcast list. I'm always looking for more podcasts to listen to.

Or do you even listen to other people's podcasts?
He probably wants questions that are related to the podcast...

Trapt497

Smash Ace
Mailtime...Mailtime...MAAAAAAILLLLTIME!!!!!!!!

What has been the worst mailtime question ever, regardless of whether it was read or not on the podcast?

-Trapt497 and Kev

I know, probably not going to get answered, but me and kev had to ask :D.

I had another one, which was better. Can't remember it (didnt write it down >.>) so if i think of that before the broadcast i'll be sure to post it.

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
With lots of new games being released over the next few months, what title (or titles, as it may) coming out before year's end are you anticipating the most for any system?

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Actually, Youko, you should consider bringing back What R U Playin, what with the holiday gaming rush coming up and all. It'd be good to get the word out about what's available, which can become confusing what with all the new stuff coming out.

thedobaga

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah, another, I'd kinda like to have Youko answer it wether it be in the thread or in the podcast, soo..

How did the whole thing with portraying you as k.K. Slider start? When did people start using him to portray you and why?

Trapt497

Smash Ace
dude, what a great idea. wut are u playin would be a great thing to bring back to the podcast, for at least this episode. Since so many games have been coming out. It'd also be cool if you discussed which games you are anticipating or been wanting to play, like cyber's mailtime question.

My second mailtime question (you can pick either one if you want):

Did any of the three of you watch the premier episode of The Office? If so, what did you think of it and what are your general impressions of the show overall?

Youko, I know your answer since it was breifly discussed on Stickam but I was curious about the guest and Panda as well.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Because of Youko's avatar. Waaaay back it was a pic of K.K. Slider from the Japanese Animal Crossing movie.

Um, it was even before that...although I can't remember why.

I think the "cool guy who plays guitar = Youko = K.K. Slider" is the best I can recall.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
According to Yu Yu Hakusho, "Youko" references "spirit fox"...but yeah, same general idea.

Top Bottom