• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Naruto suxs

Seriously stop talking about Anime... *cough*Hellsing>Naruto(NoMatterHowShortItWas)*cough*

Anyways... er... thought of a name yet Youko?
Avatar > Naruto even though it is not anime it's still kick azz

At least we are starting to get feed back outside of SWF

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Part of cless-mint's in Ep. 3 was about the music updates for like a paragraph, but then he primarily talked about Fire Emblem characters. Plus, this is different.

So no, we really haven't.
Kdeal, just wondering because I thought it had a sense of familiarity to it.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
There'll probably be a delay because of how long it took to write, expect around 3 hours from this timestamp.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I seem odd..?

HOW ABOUT WE GET SOME POKEMON IN HERE!?

"Snake Strikes Back" (Mewtwo Strikes Back)
"Lucas and mystery of Metal Gear." (Lucario and the Mystery of Mew)

OH MY GOD!

"Snake 4" (Saw 4)
No, you seem "Even". :grin:

Episode 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14. You're not odd at all. Just even. :chuckle:

"Mother 3's Revenge: Ness Strikes Back"
"Mother in the year 2000"
"Mother 3"
"Mother times 3!'
"Ness and the mystery of Mother 3"

"Solid Snake 4"
"Solid **** 4"
"Metal Gear Saw 4"

Lord of the gears: The fellowship of the Subspace (In reference to the team stuff and Snake)
Lord of the Mothers: The Twin snakes (Lucas AND a name based on the name of Snakes game)
Lord of the Snakes: The return of the mother (Snake and Lucas again)

Hey hey!
"Lord of the PSI: the fellowship of the mercenaries"
"Lord of the Snakes: The Two PSIs"
"Lord of the Snakes: Return of the Ness [or King]"

"Final Fantasy VII: EarthBound children"

"Snakes on a Lucas"
"Snakes on a Samus"

Or the best one, the title of this episdoe"

"Samus took her clothes off"

:laugh:

and youko, don't forget to mention that Korby and King of Town were confirmed on the smash mojo! :laugh: Or Super Cosby Brawl from the Smash Mojo! :laugh:

Couldn't resist! :chuckle:

Seriously though, I'm really looking forward to the podcast, as always. :) I hope you cover Ness' chances. Remember, classic cult following fanbases could be big, Ness is like the Geno of SMRPG, only bigger, simply put [and 1st or 2nd party, instead of 3rd party]. ;)

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i just want Youko to mention i made the wiki thing. i felt bad doing all that work and not getting any thanks for it.

although it was a fun project, so i guess i have nothing to complain about

and holy crap, they put the king of town on the Mojo. i love homestar runner so much

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
You are getting the shout-out colbusman, cuz I felt equally bad.

And I already gave props to Super Cosby Bros on in a shoutout already, but I can't remember which one.

This'll be an interesting episode...

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
^^^ Ditto: i personally believe if Lucas doesn't have any moves using a yoyo or a baseball bat then Ness still has a chance

Sariku

Smash Master
Can't wait Youko. I love the fact you got so many listeners, plus what you showed me on Deviantart, that was amazing, xD.

PS - LOOK AT MY AWESOME BLUE WRITING!

EDIT - Don't feel bad Colbusman, I did Who's In for a whole season and never got a shout out. Samorai Panda did one Roundtable and got it, xD.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Sorry guys, about 45 minutes from this time stamp...:(

It took a long while to write, but I bet you guys will like it. It has quite the humorous moments! :) Plus it's around 35 mins, which isn't too shabby.

Yeah, Sariku, you were on every other episode for a while, and SamuraiPanda is like my Smashboards icon, so it's an honor for me to be working with him, thus the shout-out...no offense or anything...

Sariku

Smash Master
Sorry guys, about 45 minutes from this time stamp...:(

It took a long while to write, but I bet you guys will like it. It has quite the humorous moments! :) Plus it's around 35 mins, which isn't too shabby.

Yeah, Sariku, you were on every other episode for a while, and SamuraiPanda is like my Smashboards icon, so it's an honor for me to be working with him, thus the shout-out...no offense or anything...
Lmao, I was messing with you dude. Just showing Colbusman it wasn't only him, xD.

Perfect, give me AND Colbusman the shoutout, xD.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Download is up! Huzzah huzzah!

Still not blogged yet though, so it won't be on iTunes yet.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
alright nice job.

rundown is always good. went over the Snake stuff very well, which was really the only thing i was listening for. hell, Snake stuff is always good. really don't care about Lucas, but it was good. co-op was nice. and the other stuff was well put too

mailtime went well. i like this section. it would be nice to have other people be a part of it too. nice answers too

viewpoint. eh, didn't like the guy's voice, but he apologized for his first time. but he was detailed and put good examples in. tell him good job, and to music updates! Huzzah to Music!!

good episode!

i still want to be part of the roundtable

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Look at Ness' old fair and look at the arial shown. See similarities? Pkt WAS useful... There's a guide written about it...

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I think they don't show the Arwings as Fox's Final Smash because:

The Arwings are in the background

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Fair enough, I suppose. But who knows if Sakurai'll pull a fast one on us...:laugh:

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
I am going to have to explain my view of you as a casual gamer. In last weeks episode, you and Samurai Panda were talking, and it was agreed he represented the hardcore, while you were said to represent the casual gamer, or as memory serves, "the more causal gamer", but this is where I announced you as a casual one. You can not blame me. ((My keyboard is sucking, I can not make apostrophes and therefor, no contractions for some reason or another.))

Moving on, You have spent about the same amount of time on SA2B as I have, I believe. Have you obtained the all powerful immortal chaos chao yet?

The Brawl view-point left something to be desired, as the voice was so... boring. It felt like he did not even care about what he was saying. The sound clips were a nice listen, but I could no longer hear his voice. I have not decided whether that is a bad thing or not. Sorry to him, I just did not feel it.

But overall - awesome podcast, and I can not wait for next weeks Roundtable now that Samurai Panda and yourself have so much material to go off of from only this week.

I am proud to have been a part of this podcast in the Mailtime, and even the episodes name I had suggested - while I did not take the time to see if anyone took the time to be as simple as I was with it.

Top Bottom