• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Rhokk

Smash Apprentice
Under ur bed, steelin ur dust bunneez....in Utah
Curses, Regiwi..it seems I need to switch my avatar...seeing as I always just look for the picture of Vivi to see where my posts are.. Seems like it'll be Sasuke from Mystical Ninja: Starring Goemon from now on..

Um..Great podcast and such?

Also, Silver is the worst sonic character EVER.. You could debate some others might be worse..but I believe it's Silver.

Sutiivun

Smash Rookie
Why is the podcast not showing up on the iTunes RSS feed? I downloaded it when it was released but then I accidently deleted it because I had to shut down the computer, but then when I went back the next day it wasn't there with the list of all the episodes.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I don't know much about how iTunes handles their RSS feeds, but try hitting "Refresh" in the Podcasts section. I have it on my iTunes, so it's definitely there.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
in some of the vids SP sounds like a little kid on Christmas day, I'm excited that Saturday I'm going to "join the party" and finally play brawl at vidjo's tournament. I liked the youtube vids, the balance just made me jack up the volume a bit, it wasn't a big deal.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
We're hoping that we are able to get more footage/impressions for this week's podcast, with greatly improved and tested sound balance.

SmashBrosLover3918

Smash Journeyman
is there anyway that the youtube vids would be able to be on itunes? Id be able to watch them in my ipod, but i cant really on the comp cause my mom hates the noise(and cursing, and fighting...and a lot of other things...)

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
ehh, that's hard to do, i've never seen an ametur podcast video. all of the video ones are companies, like x-play.

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
Hey, Youko, I was scanning through some back episodes of the podcast, and I just listened to Episode 13, "Trophies at Dawn." I stayed around for the Easter Egg, as I always do, when I heard an awesome song I had never heard before. When I started listening to the podcast, I must not have known about Easter Eggs, and the song in this one really was surprising. It's really great, and I think you should do more like it. It was very beautiful. :)

Froilen

Smash Apprentice
this podast is doomed... the Dojo updates are useless now... and we can watch some goods brawl videos on yutube.;););)

Smash Ace
The Dojo hasn't been a major source of information for several weeks now, and the podcast has gotten more and more interesting. It already has outlived the Dojo admirably.

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
I think Silver could be a good character if Sega just figures out how to use him without making him feel tacked on...but that's another tirade for another time.

Also, the DLC rumor has been proven false by none other than Sakurai himself.

(Heh...he and I had the exact same idea about using Skype as a voice chat substitute...)

Rhokk

Smash Apprentice
Is that sposed to be Youko? Goodness, how...awesome?

Yes, definitely. Your chances of being on the show are now about the same as mine(1/1,000,000), congrats!!!

I KNEW that DLC rumor was false the second it was rumor'd... It's not even possible, from a programming standpoint. Not that I'm really good at programming, it's essentially the opposite, it's still pretty easy to infer as to what would be possible and whatnot.

Hm...PDawg..my bro's friend goes by that...strange

Yaya

Smash Champion
0:07, is it just me or is the person on the far right playing the game Josiah Lemming from this season's American Idol. (Yes we get that up here in Canada.)

Rhokk

Smash Apprentice
I wonder what the odds of being on Samurai Panda's/Youko's FC list in Brawl. Seeing as I just barely started posting on this forum, (for some reason my account was created like 1 1/2 years ago) I doubt it'd be possible. But it'd still be cool.

Of course I'd want Cyberlink, and Colbusman, and basically everybody else who wanted to, or felt left out; even Sariku...xP. But prehaps I'm just a big SMYN fanboy, eh?

greeneggsnsam

Smash Apprentice
Even Sariku? He wont be very happy you said that! Since I know Sariku from WiFi Wars I'm sure he'll be on my friend list for Brawl!

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Heh, maybe. I've got a whole list of people I need to add.

Hoping for a good episode this week. Someone stole my GameCube and Melee disc, plus a bunch of other stuff, so I could use some cheering up.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Well, we recorded 2 more hours of video yesterday, with *gasp* commentary you can hear! We played for like 5 hours on Thursday night. Then Youko had to go home today, and I played for like 4-5 more hours. And all thanks to Vayseth btw, that guy is fken awesome.

And Epic wanted me to say that he also enjoyed Brawl. Apparently its too hard for him to get on the boards and say it himself.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Lol, the end of that ad is embarasing, heh. Wonder what ad Australia'll get (if we even get an ad)

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Whoa, already people are adding me to their friend list? Cool. I don't plan on doing that until I get Brawl, but yeah, whoever adds me, I'll add them back! I still want to play against Youko and SP when I get it.

Anyway...I don't know what to say. I've been gone a while, so I haven't been kept up to date on things around here, but it looks like it's been the same, so I'll just say I'm looking forward to the next episode, and ask again if I can come on the show again at some point before release.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
i agree Rhokk, MUCH better

Youko/SP I have a question.

Can you try to get more than one Smash Ball at a time (preferably in a free-4-all)

Top Bottom