• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
NO DEMO. JAPANESE BRAWL. It is totally stupid! Wahahaaaaaaa!

-- WAYKO

(Youko really says it's awesome. But I wouldn't trust that guy...or would I?)

okiyama

Smash Ace
So, did you get any videos or all clocks matches?

I think not! If we get someone else to agree I'd be happy to do an all clocks on Halberd with you guys. :)

And nice to meet you more formally Panda.

Ytoabn08

Smash Cadet
Aw man, I was hoping there would be an early release today so I could listen to it during my four hour drive back to Texas A&M.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
This week's SMYN will be like any other previously...hopefully it will be enjoyable.

Simply, it will be broken up into two parts.

...And yes, we did record an All Clocks set. It was absolutely NUTS...but maybe you'll see that? Hmmmmmm...

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord

Actually though, this is how detailed we’ve drawn them!

Probably just because we wanted to give a big "**** you!" to Samurai Panda so much.

mario-man

Smash Lord
he said already it would be the normal time^^^^^ usually means somewhere around 6:00-7:00 P.M. EST

Ytoabn08

Smash Cadet
Better be careful Youko, as his avatar suggests, Toon Link's final smash is indeed the Landmaster.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
So here's how the podcast will be broken down, basically:

1 hour podcast (done, but I'm having issues accessing the server for upload)

2 hour easter egg or so (VIDEO - not up to audio standard because we made a couple mistakes with balance while recording a video podcast...you know, it was our first time. Slowly being worked on.)

Please be patient, that's all I can ask. :)

Rhokk

Smash Apprentice
Under ur bed, steelin ur dust bunneez....in Utah
Hooray! So..how will this video factor in to the whole podcast thingie?

Will it be a separate download altogether? Or is there some sort of technological magic you can cast to make it be audio, and then allofasudden video?

I'm assuming it'll be 2 separate things..but I don't really know much aboot that kinda thing.

Darkurai

Smash Master
It's too hard to hear what's being said. Really not worth watching.

Although I still will.

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
I'm sorry Youko, but your TV is way too loud to hear any commentary. That just killed the best part of a hands-on for you guys =[. Any way you could fix it? If so, I'll give you a happy cat.

mario-man

Smash Lord
Yeah, if you haven't recorded these already, plz turn down the tv a little. Can barely hear you guys talking which is part of the fun of it. :p

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
hahaha that should be an assist trophy
I think that the HORRIBLY annoying Nintedog was enough. ^^

Edit: No, seriously. Nintendog is THE WORST Assist Trophy. At least Mr. Ressetis bubble is somewhat see trough and doesn't take up the hole screen. /rant

SwordHunter

Smash Apprentice
They recorded last night/this morning, so I imagine there's not really anything Youko can do about turning down Panda's TV, hours after recording from it... The videos are still amusing to watch. So yes, please stop saying "turn down the TV!". We all know it should have happened, but oh well.

Top Bottom