• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Pyroloserkid for BrawlPandacast.

Thanks for using my title Panda. =]
You know, it's funny. As soon as you're done recording, you think of so many ideas and things you could've said.

knuckles_18

Smash Cadet
this is going to be either the best podcast or ... not one of my favorites because idont no how different it will be without youko for the 2 weeks i might be a n00b but ive listened to the podcast since episode 1 i just dont post all that much.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
You get to hear the voice and opinions of SIX different people.

This is a very rare occurance and because of that, I'm sure that this episode will be great.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Yeah, uh, it might not be 2.5 hours anymore. I'm not done with it yet, but it seems like it might end up being more around 3+ hours. We'll see, though.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Woot! Three hours of SMYN?

How laggy would Skype have gotten if all six people got on it at the same time? That would've been pretty awesome!

Also, Panda, you should e-mail it to some random people on the boards (preferably me!)

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I used to just listen to SMYN while I'm "Supposed" to be asleep and while i wait for the brawl update. But since its Christmas break... Idk what to do! :(

By the way, are we gonna have brawl viewpoints? I have one in plan ^.^

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
three hours, nice. me and my friends had a smashfest going last night, and they'd never heard SMYN so we listened to the most recent, and then the one with Mic, and they're all hooked now. They're getting so long that the only time i have to listen to them straight through is during the smashfests.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
All you cute kids with PARENTS in the same house... ^_^

Sariku

Smash Master
SamuraiPanda, any idea at what time you'll be ready to air it? I know you said awhile, but meh.

I'm sorry, but your Preview is a little more addicting than Youko's.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
The final running time is 3 hours and 43 minutes. It'll be up once I can figure out how to host the file and stuff.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
The final running time is 3 hours and 43 minutes. It'll be up once I can figure out how to host the file and stuff.
Ok, screw the one sitting, thats' definately a 2 day project for me. Even if it was released right now, I wouldn't be done listneing until just after 9:00 pm.

Top Bottom